Cloud accounting videos

by Gerald Smith

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Cloud accounting videos

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 17

Luca Pacioli an Italian in 1494, published the first accounting book. Fast forward today every business in the world uses some method of accounting. Our accounting system has evolved and how we do accounting has also. Online and cloud accounting are the preferred method of accounting today.

With so many kind of businesses, professionals, freelancers what type of cloud accounting software will suit them best varies. We look at some of the Accounting Software providers and how they are using videos to market themselves and reach to their target audiences.

XERO HQ LAUNCH VIDEO

XERO equips you with the tools you need to better manage your clients, and unlock the insights you need to provide more advisory level services. Giving you the tools to streamline your practice, prioritise client work and gain insights into your client data. The launch video was used to highlight the whole new level of personalized accounting solution you can offer with the new XERO HQ platform.

2

SAGE ONE OVERVIEW VIDEO

Sage One is online accounting software designed to help make it easy for small businesses to manage their finances. Sage One Accounting offers the freedom to run your business anywhere, anytime with simple secure online accounting software & online bookkeeping software. The cloud accounting video shows how the online software can manage all accounting work with ease.

Here are Some Examples of Cloud accounting videos

3
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content