cloud tech terms
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Cloud computing terms

by

Artwork: nine

CIO Whitepapers Review lets you navigate through our resource library featuring a comprehensive list of technical White Papers, covering various Read More
  • Joined Jan 2018
  • Published Books 1

WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING

 

What is the cloud? Where is the cloud? It is safe to say that we are in the cloud now? These are all inquiries you’ve likely heard or even asked yourself. The expression “cloud computing” is all over the place.

Moving to the cloud. Running in the cloud. Data storage in the cloud. Accessing files from the cloud: nowadays is appears as though everything is occurring “in the cloud”. But what precisely is the idea behind cloud computing?

 

Source: https://whatis.ciowhitepapersreview.com/definition/cloud-computing/

 

 

2

WHAT IS CLOUD BURSTING?

 

An application or a configuration that is deployed in a private cloud or data center and bursts into a public cloud when IT demand spikes, is what is termed as cloud bursting. When organizations using private cloud reach their peaks on their resource, services are then directed to public cloud so that they remain uninterrupted. In addition to this self-service functionality and flexibility, the advantage of cloud bursting is that organizations only pay for the extra services, hence, bringing in quite an economical saving. A deployment with an ability to do cloud bursting is essentially for a hybrid cloud but the only thing being, the hybrid cloud comes with a bit more functionality.

 

Source: https://whatis.ciowhitepapersreview.com/definition/cloud-bursting/

3

WHAT IS CLOUD DEPLOYMENT?

 

The quote “Every business is becoming a software business” is turning out to be a popular widespread belief. The digital transformation that businesses globally are witnessing is radical. The race to obtain a competitive edge has spurred this rapid growth of the use of cloud computing. This shift towards cloud allows organizations to operate with more mobility and lesser costs. The need for physical hardware and its maintenance is eliminated with the deployment of cloud within an organization. The past five years alone have witnessed a sharp increase in the number of companies embracing the cloud. However, cyber security issues remain the top concern among a dwindling population of cloud skeptics.

 

Source: https://whatis.ciowhitepapersreview.com/definition/cloud-deployment/

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content