Cloud Management Video

by Gerald Smith

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Cloud Management Video

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 17

Cloud is making life easier for developers and end business users both. We use them so often today that we do not feel the difference between on premise and cloud based applications. But when there is a downtime, we do realize it. There is panic and we want IT or Third party to fix it immediately.

Cloud Management Platforms help public and private cloud providers manage their infrastructure. Cloud management is complex today as the cloud environments is continuously changing and are becoming more demanding. Cloud management & monitoring platforms and services are widely used to help achieve business continuity.

Cloud management solutions comes in all sorts of functionalities and use cases, but which ones match best for your practice needs to be fine tuned. With so many kind of businesses and cloud infrastructures what type of cloud management tool will suit them best varies. We look at some of the solution providers and how they are using videos to market themselves and reach to their target audiences.

2

VMWARE OVERVIEW VIDEO

VMware’s vRealize cloud management platform (CMP) delivers the management capabilities that allow you to effectively manage the complete lifecycle of services delivered in a hybrid IT environment. The overview video shows how VMware can help you reduce complexity and gain visibility across your entire IT services lifecycle.

Here are some Examples of Cloud Management Video

3
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content