Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City

  • Joined Jan 2021
  • Published Books 3
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com

During the Covid-19 process, I first had to decommission my training. And that for me was the hardest. I couldn’t meet my friends, I went out less than I did. Actually, it’s a good thing I didn’t get the virus. But still it was boring. During this process, I started watching the series, watching 5-6 episodes a day. My sleep patterns are broken. I went to bed in the morning and got up in the afternoon. I’ll improve on food later. I was making different recipes and that caused me to gain weight. I’ve been so busy on my days off. A lot of work was piling up because I didn’t go out all the time. On the one hand, the fact that schools have closed has affected my classes badly. No matter how hard I worked, it wasn’t like school. And then we went on summer vacation, and suddenly the prohibitions were lifted. We normalized for a short time, but it got worse, and it increased while we waited for it to end. We can’t go to school during this period. And I think it reflects badly on us that we live like this in our most important years. I hope we get back to our old days soon.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t go out because I couldn’t spend time with my friends

3
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
İLAYDA
DURING THE QUARANTINE, I HAVEN’T SLEPT ENOUGH AND I  HAVEN’T WORKED HARD ENOUGH. I’VE BEEN HOME ALL DAY, I’VE EATEN TOO MUCH. I FEEL MYSELF LIKE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF MY DEPRESSION. I MISS MY FRIENDS, RELATIVES SO MUCH AND I WISH THIS WORST TIME WILL GO  FAST AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE HAPPILY AND  PEACEFULLY AGAIN.
ENGİNCAN
I’m in a bit of a trouble during this period because my studio closed and I couldn’t do business, so I had trouble in classes and during the class hours, I have had difficulty in understanding the lessons because of insomnia, my day and night changed. My friends and I got a little worn out, and at the same time, I miss my school and my teachers so much. I never thought I would miss the school. If the Covid-19 is stopped , my first job will take a trip which will have full of adrenalin. I will take lots of video and will keep it as if it is a souvenir. I wish you all a healthy day. Stay home, stay safe but if you have to go out, don’t forget to wear your mask and be careful about the social distance.
TUNAHAN
The Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a disease based on an unknown virus. It  started in China and has widely spread in almost all countries in the world.  Fear of contracting the corona virus increase the anxiety. People avoid of seeking medical care. COVID-19 lock down has negative effects on our mental health. It changes in a bad way our regular routine, living situation,  engagement in physical activity, relationship with food and use of technology. On the other hand, there are some positive effects on us. For example, everyone is getting used to a common lifestyle, sharing and caring for others, especially the elderly people. Reduction in the environmental pollution in the world, regional and national contexts. Mainly, air, sound, and water pollution will be reduced.
Medical systems in any country is improved to sustainable levels to face a pandemic situation. Also, the pandemic situation may increase the level of innovations among the people.
5
SERHAT
Closure of schools and separation from friends can cause stress and anxiety in children. I experience fears, uncertainties, substantial change to the routines,physical and social isolation alongside high level of parental stress. I also feel disappointed for missing birthday parties, school plays, dance competitions, hanging out with friends, sports activities in playgrounds with other team members, as well as not being able to visit their grandparents, aunts, friends, and cousins. Teenagers and college students have amplified energy, novelty, motivation, curiosity and enthusiasm that make them hard to isolate at home. I had decreased time spent in sport activities, sleep time increase, and screen time related to non-school activities, and tended to sleep more. However, there some positive effect too.  Environmental pollution in the World is reduced. People start adapting to a pandemic situation, and they also understand what the ideal social behaviour is in a similar situation. They learnt about social distancing and its rules, conditions and procedures. Especially, how painful it is but useful within the family and the community. Also, they adapt themselves to the situation while contemplating the difference between a normal situation and a pandemic situation.
SEYMEN
Corona virus (Covidien-19),is seen all over the world and unfortunately, it was observed also in Turkey on March 11. The authorities warn the people if they want to protect themselves from the virus. They said that people should nothing to do only stay at home  but it is not so easy for all of us because people need to work and earn money to live. While some workplaces were temporarily closed, some workplaces preferred to work as a bagman and economies of countries went bad day by day. Today’s reality has changed rapidly with almost all services for example, education became online and companies prefers working online too. New online technologies has showed up. People use technology and internet more than they have used so far.  People feel relax at home while working and some funny situations are occured such as wearing pyjamas while in online meetings:)
6
KAYRA
With Covid-19, all our habits changed. The use of masks came to our lives, and this new was very difficult. Staying at home became an obligation. Economy and education have been badly affected. Our social life is almost over. We could not hug our loved ones. Many things that we like to do normally were restricted, which made us lazy and caused sleep problems. Education was affected, students could not do internships. The economy suffered due to lock down decision. Poverty is increasing. People began to eat unhealthy food. Psychological ailments increased. We started to lose the people we loved. On the other hand, we start to spend more time with our family and our activities increased . we became more intertwined with technology. I start watching films and reading a e-book  that I could not find enough time in my normal life.

EMRE

we are fall behind the lectures because it is not easy to learn the lectures online and to sit in front of the pc is a hard work also it is harmful for our health especially for our eyes. I’m a student in vocational technical anatolian high school. Internship is important for me and for my school but all internships are banned because of the covid-19. We cannot meet with our friends because of covid 19, we are bored at home.
7
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
BERK
I didn’t take it seriously at first. I was happy that the school was closed. But as time progressed I started to realize that it was serious. We couldn’t meet with my friends as often as before. We couldn’t go out. I’m so used to being home. I’m bored but I found things to do. I ate a lot of junk food and i watched TV series all the time. I am very happy with this situation but I would be more glad if there was no disease and people didn’t die.
EMİR EFE
Firstly I was so scared because This is dangerous a virus. I didn’t know what to do.Everyone was saing social distance,hygiene and cleaning. I wasn’t exiting by house.I was watching TV and playing computer games. I sometimes joined live lessons.It was not efficient, but there was nothing to do
The doctors were in a difficult situation.When the bans are lifted. I started go to out.The bans countiunes still now and this virus is so scary still. My quarantine days are bad and boring because I was not happy to stay at home everyday.One day,We can leave the house.

 

9
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
MELTEM
Hi Everyone 
as we all know the covid 19 virus has its place in all of our lives.
Today ı want to tell the part of my life. Firstly ı’m bored too like you but when ı bored , ı read a book, ı listen to music and ı dreaming .
I dream of going out without a mask and going out with my friends. I hope someday it will come true  🙂
My mom got the corono virus and This  situation has been difficult for all of us, his psychology very bad but we got throught worse days. 
We will get throught this situation together . a new year and new beauties ..

 

SEHER
Hello everyone, friends, as you know, we have COVID-19 virus in our lives, because of this virus, we have experienced many difficulties and made great sacrifices, we could not socialize, stayed at our homes, did not meet with our friends, but there is always hope that we will beat this virus together and everything will be better than before 🙂
AYŞE
Hello everyone, as you know, ourtopic is covid-19. I can ‘t understand why people are so careless even though we can beat this virus together. Even if we don’t go to school, we should never lose our joy and excitement in the hope that we are a little bored and overwhelmed, I hope these days will pass. For this, we will hold hands and defeat this virus that will stay in our home.
11
SEHER
As long as we stay at home, the number of cases of covid 19 decreases, there are many activities we can do at home, we can actually learn new hobbies and improve ourselves, discover a new talent, but we must be patient and understanding.
GÖKTUĞ
As long as we stay at home, the number of cases of covid 19 decreases, there are many activities we can do at home, we can actually learn new hobbies and improve ourselves, discover a new talent, but we must be patient and understanding.
SEDAT
During the pandemic period I was very bored like every person the pandemic period disrupted my education I could not meet my nephew I started to gain weight
I became corona virus myself and the day I was, I went to school I put my friends at risk.It’s very bad being corona
12
SİNEM
Hi everyone! 
The quarantine period was boring for me as well as everyone else. But then I discovered a few ways to have a good time at home. It was best for me to chat with my family during this period. Listening to more music, reading books and watching movies helps me go through the quarantine process better. But I’m still so worried and scared.I hope the covid will end as soon as possible and we will go back to our old lives.
FURKAN
Hi  everyone!
During  the pandemic  period. I was so boring  because  have nothing  to  do. İn my free time play computer games, listening to musiccooking,ı learning  play an instrument  in my opinion covid-19a hard  period  around  the world  my get angry  humans  are   irresponsibly act. This year the covid-19 god willing passes.The return old world.
13
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
CEREN
Hello everyone from the quarantine days🦠. In my opinion, the disadvantage of the quarantine: online shopping, technology, insomnia, laziness, and most importantly, many animals die in quarantine, we couldn’t spend the new year with our relatives, we ate too much and gained weight ,woe covid-19 😞😓
OKTAY
2020 was one of the worst years but still we overcame it and we are in 2021 I hope this year will go well because the house is so boring🤮

 

SELİN
I think we devoted more time to ourselves and our family during the quarantine days. We are healthy. Is there anything better than this? NO💞🌏

 

 

Merve K.
On the quarantine days, the downside was not being able to go to school and meeting our friends 😔😿. But the good thing was that we spent more time with our family🙂
Zeynep Sude
I learned a lot during the epidemic, for example that your health, time and time spent with people you know is invaluable. The good aspects of the pandemic taught me that cleanliness is very important, time and social communication are also very valuable. The downside is that we mostly missed our activities and visits. At the same time, many people died due to the corona, and this is the most painful, so we must take the necessary measures for a while to minimize the virus. 💜 (l wish you a healthy life) 💜
15
Rümeysa
Hi everyone!
Matter how bad the quarantine has, it has its good sides too.  The biggest example of this would be to appreciate the life outside.  I believe we will be more sensitive to nature after the quarantine is over. Go now Covid 19🤕
Sultan
😔We were away from our schools during the Covid 19 period and this has made us all very upset😘😘
Mehmet
Hello everyone from a quarantine day again.Although the quarantine process has been bad for many of us.It is always good to look from the side. Please don’t forget to wear your mask and keep social distance.

 

 

Sudenaz
Hello.
As we all know, there has been a virus in our lives for a long time. covid 19 virus. We have difficulties due to this virus, we have been in our homes for a long time and we have to give up many things and limit our lives. however, we understood the value of many things. we will defeat this virus. There is always hope for everything. We should not lose hope. Everything will be much better when we return to our old life.
HÜMEYRA🌼🌼
Hello friends ! There are good sides and downsides to being in quarantine. First of all, we were separated from our loved ones, friends, relatives and many more. But we have learned to spare time for ourselves, to spend time with our family, and to our true friends. In addition, quarantine has shown us how important our old life was… 
(🍀I wish you healthy days.🍀)
16
Yunus emre
Hello everyone, we could not leave our homes because of the pandemic so we could not move and this affected us negatively but it did not always go bad, it was good things, it made us spend more time with our family, I hope the pandemic is over and we go back to our normal lives, goodbye.
MÜŞERREF Ko🐞🐞
For me, corona was not good because it was boring and bad to stay in the house apart from my friends and loved ones. I want the corona to end as soon as possible, a distant life is very difficult. End now corona😔🥺
Yusuf Emre
hiiii guys, i heard that we are sharing our thoughts  about pandemic and corona virus. first of all i am so sorry for the people who lost their lives because of this annoying little virus. but we should not give up and try to survive. my aunt, my cousins and my grandma are sick because they have had the virus. you should take care of yourself. like wash your hands, wear your mask and stay home during this pandemic. but this situation has avantages too. we became more close to our family and understand how important is the freedom. and also i noticed that i have skills about drawing. i learned and knew something new about myself. yes, thank you covid, but stay away from us
Meryem Ç
Hello to everyone. The Covid era was difficult for all of us, but it brought many opportunities. I had plenty of time to watch TV series / movies and books I wanted to read. Although this period is difficult, I hope you have been able to evaluate it.
Özgenur
Bad aspects of the pandemic
1. Inability to go out
2. Not being able to meet my friends
3.Eating all the time
17
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Süreyya
I wake up sadly every morning, I am already a very emotional person, I am very lonely and sad. I miss my friends so much they were my family, after waking up in the morning I look out sadly and go back to my live class. Sometimes I dream of going out. I hope one day we go back to the old times.
Mert
I’m just living like a robot my everyday same as like my other days firstly I’m getting up and joining my online lessons in my all day I’dont have any especial things in my life I’m completely lonely I’m sad and lonely 
Sudenur
Hello everone!During the quarantine,I haven’ go out.I can not go shopping and go out with my friends.I miss my school.Sometimes boring my home  but  I dream of travelling beautifully and comfortably.Especially I am happy to stay home with my family.Only I can just say I’m tired of not being able to leave the house.I hope the whole world will get rid of covid 19 and wearing a mask.
Alper
During the quarantine process, it is very difficult and boring to spend most of the day at home. Staying at home all day, not getting fresh air and not being able to go out also put a lot of wear on me mentally. Always wearing masks and using disinfectants brought skin problems with it.Distance education was negatively reflected on my eye and body health.My sleep pattern was disturbed and I started sleeping in the mornings and living in the evenings, but during this period I got closer to my family and was able to find more free time. 
19
Dilara
When this qurantine situation first started, I was not very affected. It seemed like a nice holiday to me.But after 2 months, I started to worry. It’s a little late of me to worry and I think that’s beacuse I am an asocial person.Then I started to ignore the lessons.I wanted to go out with my friends.Of couse, I couldn’t do that.Probably the only good thing that quarantine provided me is that I could do what I actually want to do.
Beyza
At first I didn’t realize the disease was so severe and so common. We started to take precautions for our health, we lost a lot of people, as the disease spread, we started to live in fear.Quarantine made me think more. We stay home under stress and feel bored, there is a fear that the disease can be transmitted at any time. I quit most of things like studying lessons, now I have difficulty in communicating with my friends. As I wait for the days to pass, I feel as if I am under house arrest . In this circumstance , I feel tired and I have drifted away many things.
20
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Aslı Nihal
The name of this virus that surrounds the world is corona. First seen in Wuhan city in China at the end of the December . This virus that surrounds the world, passed to humans by the bat. And it is a kind of acute respiratory tract illness. Unfortunately, this virus was seen in Turkey in March. Everyone stayed at home during the quarantine. Everyone in the world wanted this virus to end because they were not used to this situation. Most people rebelled but at the same time they were afraid. Many restrictions were imposed and these restrictions are announced by the interior ministry. For example these restrictions:  wear a mask , curfew , pay attention to social distance etc. But we are still wearing mask. These days a lot of people acquired new habits. Some people started to do sport , draw pictures, do puzzle … They improved themselves in social areas like and some people have improved themselves academically. When summer came, people were really overwhelmed. It was upsetting people to not be able to go out in hot and sunny weather. But this only applies to people who follow the rules. Most of people didn’t obey the rules and unfortunately , most of people became corona .  Corona ones have gone through a very difficult process and some of them died.
TUNAHAN
The New Coronavirus Disease first appeared on January 13, 2020, in Wuhan Province, China. The virus was initially found in the seafood and animal market in this region. The respiratory-transmitted virus then spread from person to person and spread to other cities in the province of Hubei, and other provinces of the People’s Republic of China and other world countries. If authorities and people took action when the virus broke out, nobody would be in prison at home. Most people were psychologically disturbed from staying home every hour, every day, every month. In addition to psychological problems, they also experience other problems. For example, problems like being addicted and lazy. But the virus was good for nature. Pollution has decreased.
22
FİKRİYE
The pandemic process is continuing for all the world. But some vaccines have been  found recently. The benefits and damages of vaccines are not yet known. In the pandemic process a lot of person have been unemployed since the epidemic started. For the students  this process has negative affect too. Because there’re students who can’t  join the online  lessons  becouse they  don’t have a phone, a computer,etc. Also to understand online lessons are more difficult than face to face education. Everyone  stayed in home and it is still same. I hope this epidemic will end.
MERVE
COVID -19 IT IS A VIRUS THAT IS SMALL BUT HAS A LARGE EFFECT. IT EFFECTED THE WORLD BADLY. THE PANDEMIC PROCESS CONTINUES FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. IT EFFECTED THE WORLD ECONOMICALLY BADLY. THE WORLD HAS EVEN BEEN EFFECTED PSYCHOLOGICALLY. MANY PEOPLE WERE OUT OF WORK DURING THE PANDEMIC. STUDENTS HAD TO ENTER CLASSES ONLINE. STUDENTS WHO DID NOT HAVE FINANCIAL CONDITIONS WERE UNABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES. PROBLEMS BEGAN  IN THE FAMILY. WE CAN’T GO OUT BECAUSE OF THE BANS. VACCINE FOUND .I HOPE IT AFFECTS THE WORLD WELL 
ŞERİF
In the coronavirus table recorded today in Turkey,the number of deaths is 170,the number of patients is 958, the number of healers is 9011.Total deaths 23,495, total number of cases 2,364,801,total number of healers 2,236,938, the total number of tests is 26,899,442.In these days, our health minister Fahrettin Koca and our Science Council are working extremely for the benefit of the public, and now our people have started to be vaccinated against the virus, especially our health minister Fahrettin Koca and our science council and health workers have been vaccinated.Then our President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was vaccinated.3 million doses of the vaccine came for our country, and then our president said that 25-30 million more vaccines will be received.Paramedics perform their duties meticulously.God willing, all together in this period at least can let’s not forget to wear a mask and put a social distance of at least 2 meters with a person.Healthy days
23
SELDA
Corona Viruses first appeared in China in Wuhan and influence the world in a short time. In our country, in Turkey, it appeared on 11 March. Then the bans and pandemic period  started . Now what is the Corona? Corona viruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses and causes illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERSCoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARSCoV). Most common symptoms are fever, tiredness, dry cough. Some people became infected but don’t develop any symptoms. Most people (about %80) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. Older people, people with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, asthma are at risk. When you experience symptoms seek medical attention immediately. And finally three rules everyone must follow : 1) Mask : You should wear the mask. 2) Distance : You should be careful to keep a distance of 1 metre from the other person. 3) Cleaning : You should pay attention to hygiene and cleanlines

BETÜL NİSA

The new Corona virus (COVID-19), which emerged in Wuhan, China on December 31, 2019 and has been detected in 114 countries to date, caused 126,380 people to be infected worldwide and 4634 people to die as of March 12, 2020. 68313 people completely recovered from COVID-19 infection. What is coronavirus?
There are seven coronaviruses known to be infectious agents in humans. The first 4 of these are coronaviruses in the alpha and beta groups and cause mild respiratory infections in humans.
The disease can be transmitted mostly by droplets (secretions spilled into the environment during coughing and sneezing) and contact with the eye, mouth or nasal mucosa from surfaces contaminated with the secretions of patients. For the health of all of us, please remember to wear a mask and keep social distance when going out.
24
PERİHAN ELİF
Since the Covid-19 Virus entered our lives, we have been having a hard time worldwide. One person dies every 17 seconds and it’s really scary. Although some parts of the world have gotten rid of the virus, the vast majority are still fighting this virus. Various measures are being taken to get rid of the dark period we are living in at the moment, such as curfews, quarantines, etc. Like, but unless these precautions are followed, it is not very likely that this virus will pass. We can only get rid of this virus as a union. If everyone fulfills their duties, abides by the rules and acts together, we can return to our old normal days and get rid of those sultry masks and the obligation to hug our loved ones. Please and please help us win this world war by not forgetting the masks, distance and cleanliness rules. I wish you healthy days…
BERRAK
Since the coronavirus entered our lives, nothing has been the same now. We have been harmed in many areas such as our social life, education, and health. Restrictions were imposed on everything. However, our life, which we were not used to before, started due to the corona. Like wearing a mask at the very beginning. In the early days, people did not fully understand the seriousness of the virus. Perhaps that is why there are still more virus cases now and are increasing rapidly every day. If each of us had taken the necessary precautions from the moment it first came out, we might have overcome this virus already. Actually, it’s still not too late. If we follow the rules, wear our mask and pay attention to our social distance, we can defeat this virus. Let’s take care to follow the rules. I hope we get our healthy days as soon as possible.
Tuana
The New Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is a virus that was first identified on January 13, 2020 as a result of research conducted in a group of patients who developed respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) in Wuhan Province in late December. 2020.
25
AYŞE MELİS
Covid-19 changed our lives . And we have been fighting a virus we don’t know about for months . But  I know one thinhg when the virus is over noting will pass . That is to say a bad world awaits us . Because the world , especially the economy will change . If we are luckly  , we quıckly get used to change .   But when the virus is over , I think it will be greate to get back to school . We musn t attend a online class and we will be able to walk the street . I guess everything will be okey .  But I want speake of tradition . I thing people won’t be able to visit home or be afraid to hug loved ones if the virus ends . But there is nothing we can’t beat if we all stand together .

 

26
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Emincan
covid-19 imprisoned everyone in their homes, prevented us from meeting our friends, we learn from online education, but we get low marks in exams because it is not taught as it is done face to face
Aleyna
I am a track and field athlete. I have had many successes. This epidemic made it difficult for me to exercise. I had a hard time doing sports. I could not participate in most races. Socially, the insensitive behavior of people has negatively affected our society both economically and psychologically. To say something from the point of view of the students, our teachers are very interested in us during the distance education period, even if we try to attend every lesson, we cannot get as much efficiency as the education we get face to face. WE MUST BE TOGETHER AND SENSITIVE TO MINIMIZE THIS OUTBREAK. LET’S STAY IN OUR HOUSES FOR OUR OWN HEALTH AND OTHER CITIZENS.
Barbaros
I wake up sadly every morning, I am already a very emotional person, I am very lonely and sad. I miss my friends so much they were my family, after waking up in the morning I look out sadly and go back to my live class. Sometimes I dream of going out. DURING THE QUARANTINE, I HAVEN’T SLEPT ENOUGH AND I  HAVEN’T WORKED HARD ENOUGH. I’VE BEEN HOME ALL DAY, I’VE EATEN TOO MUCH. I FEEL MYSELF LIKE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF MY DEPRESSION. I MISS MY FRIENDS, RELATIVES SO MUCH AND I WISH THIS WORST TIME WILL GO  FAST AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE HAPPILY AND  PEACEFULLY AGAIN.
28
Ömer
Our closure to the house with the pandemic made us more aggressive and more asocial, the virus was a separate issue, but it negatively affected many families, especially SMA disease. Life became more difficult for families who were already in distress with the virus, both financially and morally, most of the virus affected the family badly, as well as education and health. A year later, as the 11th grade, which is the university exam, we all have difficulties in working regularly and understanding the subject, this situation has worsened and exhausted the individuals who will take the university, high school and civil service exam this year.
Eylül
We are at home because of the corona.  I’m so bored.  We cannot go out on Saturdays and Sundays. There is a ban.  I cannot meet with my friends.  Our lessons are always online.  Covid-19 virus negatively affected our lives ..

 

29
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Uğur
The pandemic process  has deeply affected us all. But we all had to deal with it and we’re trying. At this process i was detached from a lot of friends for a while. But at this time, i learned i was to became alone. This was good for me because i was supposed to take time for myself. For example , i got new music tastes , i have read many books and improved my reading and things just like that. See you soon friends!
Yunus Emre
I felt bad during the corona period. I Was bored because I was always at home. When I’m at home, I can’t take advantage of my classes like at school, it’s a bit sad. I like to spend time with my friends, but I can hardly meet during the Corona period. I started spending too much time at the computer
DERYA
Because of Covid-19, we all had to lock in homes. Our social life has stopped. I could not meet with my friends , I could not travel. I missed my relatives. I missed school , learning lessons at school. I could not find anything to do at home. I had to watch TV all the time. I was exposed to the phone.I could not go to the cinema . I could not go to a holiday to visit  my relatives . I watched new movies. I learned how to make soufflé . In short, Corona did not add much to me.
Deniz
Hello friends, the thing that affects me the most in the Corona Process is the prohibitions that prevent us from leaving the house. I had to spend my whole day at home by phone or computer. While it could retreat to some degree, the quarantine period became unbearable once months were found. It is very tiring for me to spend the whole day with technological devices
31
onur
Hello everyone, today I will explain what I did during the quarantine time. Firstly I spend a lot of time with my dog ​​and my computer, played a lot of games and watched movies, read a few books, so covid 19 didn’t affect me badly.
serkan
This virus affects our lives in many areas. From the moment we first started hearing the words Covid-19, corona, pandemic, epidemic in 2020, we are actually in a psychological change and war. When the virus epidemic first started in China, it seemed that the seriousness of the situation could not be perceived by the Turkish people. Even on social media, jokes about it started to circulate in daily life. When the virus case appeared in the countries around us, various jokes continued to emerge from it. In fact, a period of denial started in our unconscious during this process.While making such jokes, people started to wonder if I should make my food purchases. As the process progressed, the period of denial was replaced by a period of anxiety with acceptance.
Aslı
I can’t go out because of the pandemic. And I’m sorry that I couldn’t spend time with my friends and family. I was so bored that we are so closed at home. I want to go out right now and go all the way. Covid-19 ends as soon as possible.
32
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Meryem I.
The coronavirus  disease  is stressful for  everybody and of course for me. We have distances with our friends.We have to wear mask.I feel myself isolated and lonely. I’m so  pessimistic about when the coronavirus pandemic might end, and when things may get a little easier again.
Bahadır K.
Schools have been closed since the coronavirus emerged and we haven’t been able to go to school.Although at first there was something to have fun with, life is boring right now. I’m sad about this situation. I want to play voleyball but I can’t go outside.Because  we have to do our classes online at home, we cannot leave the house on weekdays and it is forbidden to go out on weekends. , I can’t meet my friends.I hope the virus ends as soon as possible and we get back to our old lives.
Zuhal Z.
We have been at home for a long time and this is so depressing .We go out wearing masks and I can ‘t enjoy it at all It is very sad that people die from a tiny virus always worry about my family I wonder if I am sick and it is very stressful I missed spending time with my friends First of all I miss my old life.
Ahmet E.
The quarantine process was not bad for me actually.  I was spending a lot of time at home before the quarantine, so I can say nothing has changed for me.
Rahime.Ş 
We have had a difficile epidemic process and we continue to have it. We moved away from social life. We started living life from. This situantion negtively affected your health. This situantion gage us all new habits. We have distances with our loved ones. We wish this situation to end immediately 
34
Zeynep Ö.
Before the Covid-19 we were bored with our lives and we weren’t satisfied with our situation. But we didin’t know our lives would be turned upside down and our dreams would collapse. As a positive person İ hope we will return to our old life. 
Enes E.
We could not go to our schools. Millions of people started working from home. We could not meet face to face with our friends. We had to wear a mask. We couldn’t go where we wanted when we wanted. We can be dependent on technology because we do our education with the help of technology and we use technology a lot when we stay at home.

 

35
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Adelina
My lockdown experience has been pretty normal. I used to go out about twice a month anyway, now at least I have an actual reason to stay at home. And I don’t have to worry about getting ready for school. I don’t think I’ve looked in a mirror for over a month. Since March I’ve been measuring time by how many books I’ve read (46 in 2020, finished the third for 2021 today). Overall, I’m good.

Eray

Lockdown is good,because there is low chance to get the corona virus,also we have a lot of free time when we are at home.It’s easier to study and stuff.
Kiril
During the lockdown I feel very good because I have more time for me and even have lockdown i going out again. I can play videogames more time and sleep more time than usual . When I’m at school until I go home and it takes a long time because I live 3 kilometers far from home.I have no problem with lockdown.
Borislav
I feel very good.I don’t mind studying oniline.But I want to go out so bad.I would love to see my friends.I am not depressed. After oniline school I usually help my parents if there is any work if not I chill and talk with my friends oniline or watch TV. 🙂
Aleksander
I actually enjoyed the lockdown because I usually don’t like going out or stuff like that and in the same time we were studying from home so I didn’t have to go out to go to school. During lockdown I played video games and slept, and about the depression well I wasn’t depressed because I did the same things as usual so there was nothing to be depressed about.
37
Stanislav G.
This situation has pluses and minuses. The plus is I don`t have to wake up early and stay at home. The minus on the other hand is that I have to wear a mask when I go out.
Eray Em.
Schools and other establishments have been closed, but it is not overall negative. It`s good that we can still study online and have more time for our family. Also we don`t have to get up early. But we spend all day in fron of computers which is harmful.

 

38
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Andrei
During the quarantine period it was quite good. I didn’t have to wake up early in the morning to go to school. Because I stayed home I didn’t commute anywhere. I spent my free time with my family and my pets in our beautiful garden. The inconveniences of this period were the lack of socializing with my colleagues and friends and to much time spent in front of the devices. Also I couldn’t participate in some school competotions. It was a pretty difficult time that I hope wiil end soon and our lifes will return to normal.
Ivona
Hello! The quarantine was not so bad for me. I liked the fact that  I could stay with my family and my pets. I did a lot of funny things outside with my dad, my mom helped me with the school, I was going in my yard  every day and I had a lot fun. I was sad because I couldn’t see my friends, but we used to talk every day on the social media. I was afraid about the coronavirus cases and I did not want to get out of my house and my yard, I understood that this was not a joke and I protected myself and my family. That is all for now!
Jasmine
Hello! At first I thought quarantine would be like a break from school, but then it lasted almost two months, and it wasn’t so bad, for me at least. I spent a lot of time with my family and talked to my friends almost every day. And online school was really fun. Of course I missed seeing my friends and doing simple things like going for a walk or going to the cinema to watch a movie, but I understood that the virus was no joke and we had to protect the others around us and ourselves. 2020 was really a challenging year for everyone!
40
Teodor David
Before, when this virus did not exist, we used to do a lot of activities outside but also in class. There were used to be different kinds of activities contests ,sport competitions, trip, visiting museums, going to cinema My classmate are good. We got used to each other because we have been together for 7 years. During this period, all these activities are missing! We get well on each other and help when it is necessary. It is a very pleasant feeling to be at school with some teachers who understand us. I hope we go back to school!
Sofia
During the pandemic I lived differently than I was used to. I spent more time in the house, I wore a mask when I went outside, I took classes online. It was hard and it’s still hard …
Mihail
Since March last year, students in Romania have been taking classes online. In September and October, the students went to school in hybrid mode, ie half of the students in the classroom and half online. Depending on the epidemiological situation, there is a possibility that we will return to school from February 8th. I miss my friends very much. 
Iustin
During this time I learned many things about using a computer, phone, tablet. In this way, I have developed digital skills that will be useful in my life.
Adelina
I have seen people who have fallen ill and healed, but I have also seen people who are no longer with us today because of this virus. I was afraid but I was also confident that a solution would be found to destroy this virus. We will definitely return to the life we ​​had before. I want to meet my colleagues, friends again, I want to go to school, go on vacation with my parents, I don’t want to wear masks on my face anymore because I don’t know if people are happy or sad.
41
Andrei
During the quarantine, I stayed at home, much of the time I played video games and the rest of the time I learned for school. After all, the worst thing was the stress that the pandemic brought with it, a lot of people were affected by it. Some people were affected a lot some were not. Truly the pandemic was something awful.
Teodora
Hello!This year was weird for all of us.It was quite hard for me to stay at home and not see my friends,even if we were talking on social media every day.During quarantine I slept a lot and when I wasn’t sleeping I was on my phone.I felt useless and realized how much I actually miss the way we used to live before the pandemic.2020 was a challenge for all of us.
Rares
I want all people to be healthy, to take care of each other. We need to take care of our health and that of the other people around us. Since March I have spent more time in the house, I have communicated with others through Zoom, Meet, phone. I looked out the window and saw the deserted streets.
Leo
Hi I am Leo I have 14 years old .In 2020  year I have bought my dream bike but I didn’t like the quarantine because  I have alaways had to stay at home . I hope that the school will be opened soon 
Riccardo
The pandemic was for me a very fast change of scenario  but I needed to adapt to this lifestyle. The pandemic made me more worried about the world itself and about our future. Me personally I like more going personally at school but the only way we can go to school is online and that’s ok
42
Teodor
The pandemic was for me the worse time of my life. I hate it because I cant see my friends. The pandemic made me more anxios and i did a lot of overthinking over  a lot of things, like our evolution as humans. I discoverd new music tho wich was pretty nice because i listen to music a lot. I’ve learned new things on my guitar but i am not as creative as before. I dont really like the online school but i guess is the only choice.
Davide
For me, the pandemic didn’t stop me from doing my activities.  I saw my friends online, we played games together and we talked.  After the quarantine I was able to go outside again and I finally saw my friends face to face.  Of all the things, online school was the hardest because I didn’t understand everything that was taught and at school it was even worse with the mask we had to wear until the end of the program and after.  I hope that this year all the restrictions will disappear and be normal again
Ianis
For me the pandemic was a great torment. I don’t think it had any advantage over me. I couldn’t see my family or friends and all I did was go out in the yard to get some fresh air. Then the online school started and all I did was sit in front of the computer without seeing my friends face to face. I hope this pandemic ends as soon as possible and we return to a normal life.
Matei
During the Covid 19 pandemic I was sad because I couldn’t meet my grandparents, my cousins and my friends.
I spend my whol day at home by phone or computer.
I missed school and learning lessons at school.
I hope one day we go back to our normal life.

 

43
Rareș
In my opinion, all this pandemic and covid thing was really a challenge. I learned many things, like controlling myself, or using the computer. The best part of it was that I made new friends and did a lot of progress on my games. Honestly it was kinda hard to stay all this hours on my computer, but I felt more comfortable home.
Maria
Unfortunately, this quarantine i couldn’t do much. I was usually bored so I mostly slept and watched movies. I was really sad because I couldn’t see my friends and school was different than usual. Now,I’m happy because I can go out with my friends and I really want life to be normal again and especially to not have to wear masks.
Alma
The last year was weird .We started quarantine because of covid-19 for a few months. It was boring but I like to stay home.I think I grew up a lot and changed my opinions about everything and also my mental state and changed my whole personality and now I’m very sensitive . Because I had a lot of time I started doing all kinds of sports exercises and even math.The only thing I didn’t like was not being able to see my grandparents and my friends .I want to get back to normal and especially get rid of wearing masks because I hate that.
Ana
During the lockdown I was spending my time with family, we got a lot closer. I even started talking to an old friend, she became important to me in no time. When there was no Corona-virus I didn’t use to draw as much as I do now.  Fast forward online school started, I hate online school I can barely pay attention to my classes and it’s tiring, I prefer traditional school. I am glad the lockdown happened, I discovered myself again.
44
Adelina
Because of this pandemic, we had to stay indoors and protect ourselves. And to my defense, I like to stay at home, to stay with my family, to have fun together, but after a few months, to my surprise I was already tired of staying at home, without doing any interesting activities outside.I hope that this Covid-19 pandemic will end as soon as possible, and that we will be able to meet as before, and that this will never happen again.
Otilia-Yarina
Quarantine for me was not so bad because I live at home and I have a fairly large yard. Of course I missed my colleagues and friends but I am a person with likes the comfort   of  home more. The only thing I hate about this pandemia is the mask. On the order hand , it was a good part because I realized that health is the lost important thing

 

45
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
Kardelen
We are struggling with an epidemic called Covid-19, which deeply affects the life of the world and causes the death of thousands of people every day.  We, as humans, have a hard time managing our individual and social life activities. Certain measures restricting our individual freedoms and social life are included in our lives and in this process, prohibitions affect human life negatively.  However, we know that the primary purpose of these measures is to re-green human health and hold on to life. However, the cases and deaths caused by the epidemic and the number of cases and deaths that are increasing day by day actually continue their activities in the human mind as a reason for this epidemic.  This causes hard-to-repair wounds on the mental, body and mental health of individuals. Since 11 March 2020, when the cases were first seen, we were worried about the uncertainty that we were dragged into the society and this anxiety continued to increase day by day.  added and the incident started to get more complex. This has deeply affected human psychology as it is.
 The situation will continue like this for a while, but there is a fact that this epidemic will end one day. In line with this situation, it will be a lot more to improve ourselves for both our body and our psychology.  .
 The first of these;
 • Information on the coronavirus epidemic should be from reliable sources based on scientific data.
 Another;
 • Keep Your Emotions Under Control The greatest power that creates emotions in human psychology is the individual’s own thoughts. Therefore, we can solve these negativities by thinking in a healthy way, and we can overcome our negative emotions in a logical way.
 And finally, I will talk about;
 • Find a Solution Instead of Making a Complaint Complaining about the events happening around you will not be able to provide solutions, and may lead to unwanted pessimism and negative thoughts. For this purpose, the problems you complain about or worry about should be focused on how to deal with them and how we can solve them.
 By following these strategies, you can support to keep your life as positive as possible, by following the rules of “Mask, Distance, Measure”.
47
Emirhan
Since I spent most of my time at home during Covid 19, I started to spend more time with social media and the internet, which increased my internet addiction.  I do FaceTime frequently. Since I don’t have many activities to do at home, I got interested in new curiosities. For example, I went to my painting skills, tried new recipes, did sports. Covid 19 made quite a change in our lives. I hope we will end as soon as possible and return to our old order.
Gizem
Covid 19 has affected my life very badly, like many people, and it still has more impact. We first started as a one-week vacation, distance education in one week. And then it got longer and longer, and Summer Vacation came. And I didn’t have a good summer vacation. I couldn’t get around much. I thought the school would open after the summer break, but it didn’t. We are still continuing with distance education. Our health is important, but I have no idea how long it will last in these conditions. I miss this beautiful environment, sitting with my friends at recess and laughing, waiting in rows in the canteen or dining room, chatting with the people behind me in front of me in class. In live lessons, none of this happens, this environment does not occur. In live classes, my internet connection breaks down, sometimes the electricity goes out, there are a lot of problems like this. Because our classes are short, we can’t take notes, so our teachers give notes as homework, and we have a lot of homework. I spend all day at the table doing homework, looking at the computer or the phone. I don’t have time for myself. My back was hunched from sitting in a chair all the time. My eyes hurt from constantly looking at the computer or phone. And I have a fear of exams. Ever-changing exam dates scare me so much, and I’m constantly nervous, as if the decisions that are made will change at any moment. I can’t get a lot of efficiency from classes because I haven’t been to school for a very long time, I’m afraid that when I start school again, I’ll be very short and lagging behind people. I feel lonely at home because I haven’t seen my friends in a long time. I hope life goes back to normal. We’ll get back to our school, our friends, our teachers as soon as possible.
48
Rabia
Hello guys!
Today I will tell you about everything good/bad that I have experienced during the pandemic period.
But first, I will talk about a few personal characteristics of me and help you understand me better. In short, I’m an emotional person who gets angry fast, can be happy with little things. Also, I believe that “true love” will save humanity.
Yes guys, it’s time to start now.
I can say that the first 2-2.5 months of quarantine was teribble for me. I literally did NOTHING. At that time, I was very closed and extra emotional because I couldn’t talk to my friends. My days were passing crying . After these 2.5 months, I tried to find something to do. And I found it! I started a full 15 season series. And actually I realized it was a very good way to improve my English pronunciation. (The name of the series is Supernatural and I’m in season 10 now. I can’t watch as often as it was in the beginning, though. My days are getting better now. The Rap artists I love were doing new work and  listening to them  made me EXTREMELY happy. 
A few months passed like this. And that day came! The first day I can go out again. That day I realized how different it was to be free. Later on going out increased and I started to feel much better as I spent time with my friends. I’ve been doing something about healthy eating and sports for the last 1-1.5 months. My days are better now. Here is a brief summary of my quarantine.
See you later, bye!
49

Sudem

During this covid 19 pandemic, I had a hard time like everyone else. I was very bored at home because I could not go out when I wanted to and I could not meet with my friends. I had valeyball training in my normal life, but this was canceled due to Covid 19 and I am not happy with this situation. I watch TV series or movies and use social media in order not to get bored at home. When I have homework, I do them. I spend time with my family and video chat with my friends over the internet. I want this process to end as soon as possible.

Zehranur

During this pandemic process, I was negatively affected like everyone else. My social life suddenly disappeared. Not being able to see my friends, not going to school and being stuck at home was actually very difficult. I was constantly looking for something I could do at home, but none of them were effective. I was afraid of getting sick, more precisely, of getting sick and infecting my family .. in short, these are the negativities I experienced during the pandemic process

50
İlayda
When the corona first started, I didn’t know that the situation was so serious, not just mine, I think everyone’s quarantine seemed like a vacation, but as time progressed, I gradually realized that this was a serious problem.I started to get very bored and at the same time the corona news that came was starting to get really depressed.It was really annoying that I could not always do the same thing at home and see my friends, then I started getting used to it, the bans widened a little and I started to meet with my friends.Of course the bans had expanded, but it was still not like our old life, and we really missed it, I really started to realize the value of something during the quarantine process.its very sad.Quarantine mid-quarantine started to be very boring and I was really bored at home, but of course we could not do anything, then when we came to these times, I really got used to it at home and I even strange to go out.There are some things that the quarantine process adds to me, of course, one of them is to continue drawing, I was drawing before, but I quit later, it really relieves me and I spend most of my time painting. And now reading books has become an indispensable need for me, I am very happy for them.I hope this process will end quickly and we will go back to our old life
Ece
I really think we’re going through a very strange period. I feel bad for being home all the time. I’m trying to follow the rules as much as I can. I do not leave the house unless it is necessary. I take care to put on my mask and maintain my hygiene when I go out. As long as I stay at home, I can do limited. I usually watch movies, read books, attend live classes. I’m learning to cook. I have more difficulty in live lessons than in school lessons. More than anything, I want to return to my normal life and see school open to my friends and teachers. I hope this epidemic that affects our country and the world will disappear soon.

 

51
Mert
First of all, my feelings in the pandemic are very mixed. bad emotions such as sadness, stress, unhappiness, despair, but of course you find a branch to cling, like every human being. One of my problems in the pandemic was taking too much  stress, because this year is important for us and we are not getting much from online lessons. apart from that, it’s loneliness, but I’ve fixed it 
with talking to my friends over the internet. That’s all for now
Ilgın
The covid-19 epidemic, which first appeared in China, took the whole world under it in a short time. The rapid spread of the virus and the emergence of severe consequences made people panic and fear. Our lives have changed drastically since March 11, 2020, when the first corona virus case was seen in our country. Since the virus first appeared and we did not know much about it, the wave of fear and anxiety took almost everyone. Later, the losses and quarantine we experienced drew us into new and unfamiliar processes. First of all, sometimes it turned into anxiety for our health and our loved ones. At the same time, the miscommunication  and quarantine process also negatively affected our psychology. Covid-19, which caused thousands of deaths and greatly restricted freedom, affected my life a lot like everyone else. I have realized that this process creates advantages as well as negative for us. On the one hand, we spent more time with our family, on the other hand, we stayed away from other family members and this was bad.While following this process on social media, I encounter a lot of sad and depressing news. The more I see these, the more I get scared. But in this process, we have to deal with them and instead of all these negativities, I try to think positively as much as I can, and I try to focus on other things by keeping the measures. I do this not only for myself but also for my family, because as much as I think negatively, I spread it around and I don’t want this to happen.I hope that this epidemic will end as soon as possible and we return to our old life.
52
Nehir
During the Covid-19 process, I first had to decommission my training. And that for me was the hardest. I couldn’t meet my friends, I went out less than I did. Actually, it’s a good thing I didn’t get the virus. But still it was boring. During this process, I started watching the series, watching 5-6 episodes a day. My sleep patterns are broken. I went to bed in the morning and got up in the afternoon. I’ll improve on food later. I was making different recipes and that caused me to gain weight. I’ve been so busy on my days off. A lot of work was piling up because I didn’t go out all the time. On the one hand, the fact that schools have closed has affected my classes badly. No matter how hard I worked, it wasn’t like school. And then we went on summer vacation, and suddenly the prohibitions were lifted. We normalized for a short time, but it got worse, and it increased while we waited for it to end. We can’t go to school during this period. And I think it reflects badly on us that we live like this in our most important years. I hope we get back to our old days soon.
Egemen
Hello to everyone.  Covid 19 virus, which has been going on for 1 year, has deeply affected our lives.  Everyone’s lifestyle and freedoms have changed.  We are very tired of this situation.  In addition, schools were closed due to Covid 19 and we continue distance education.  Distance education has its good and bad sides.  Distance education used to be challenging for me, but now I’m used to it, it’s more efficient.  Closing schools was very good at preventing the virus from being easily transmitted.  We are safely protected from the virus in our homes.  One of the bad things about Covid 19 is that we can’t go out freely whenever we want.  We cannot meet with our relatives and friends and we are very bored.  I sometimes have connection problems and miss important issues in online classes, which is one of the disadvantages of distance education.  If we want to get rid of all these troubles and problems, we should not go out as much as possible, we should not meet with our friends and relatives.  Because only if we follow these rules, we can get rid of Covid 19.  It is up to us to get rid of Covid 19.  We want to regain our old life and freedoms as soon as possible.  I hope the virus disappears as soon as possible.  Don’t stop taking precautions and take care of yourself.  See you in better days.
53
Mine
Hello there!  I’m Mine.  I am a 10th grade student.  This bad virus that plagues our world has deeply affected my school life.  I started to have some disruptions in my lessons.  For example, it was boring to listen to literature classes.  Since I was at home, I was delaying some homework and I was in a difficult situation.  I started using social media too much.  This has reached a size that will affect my eye health.  My time was passing very unproductively.  I did not leave home, talk to my friends, or engage in social activities.  I didn’t do these because the virus was in my life.  I had to control myself and get my life in order.  I made a program for myself and everything started to get in order.  I was spending time with my friends online, doing each homework on time and reading a book.  Bad things can happen in our lives, but it’s up to us to fix it.
Duru
I cried with fear when the schools were the first holiday, my mother told me it would be a short process, but that wasn’t the case. Unlike most students, i love going to school. At first, it was upsetting me not to go to school. But then i liked online education. Like everyone else, i had a hard time at the beginning of the quarantine process. I love reading books. During this period, i read the books i couldn’t read due to the instensity of my lessons, tried the cookie recipes that i couldn’t find time to try, watched lots of movies and TV series and of course i didn’t neglect my lessons. I think the only thing i can’t find a solution during the pandemic process isn’t being able to go out with my friends. My friends were in different schools, so our lesson hours were different, which was an obstacle for us to go out. When we went out, we usually studied in the library. Since i couldn’t realize this, we also produced a solution. We were makong video calls and studying on the internet. It wasn’t like being outside, but it still felt good to us. Frankly, i am a house person. So i didn’t get bored so quikly like other people. But sometimes there were points where i was overwhelmed. When it does, i shade my troubles with my family. Luckily i have a loving family. During the pandemic period, i understood the value of my family even better. These were the problems and solutions i experienced in the pandemic in general.
54
Hayat
Our schools were closed the day after covid-19 was first seen in our country. None of us expected such a situation and were unaware of the seriousness of the matter. This process was spreading rapidly and many measures were taken for our health and it still continues to be taken. When we closed the first schools and closed home, we thought it was a break for a few weeks, but it was not what we thought. we are about 10 months. During this period, many things have changed in our lives. One of them is online education. It took time for me to get used to online education at first. My whole life was completely changed. This situation was also reflected in my lessons. Because online I could not get good efficiency with education as much as normal school. The internet was at the center of our lives in every subject. This caused me to experience various connection problems many times. In addition, I lost communication with some of my friends, but we spent time with video chat every day during this process with my best friend. The time I spent on technological devices during the quarantine has really increased. This is negative to my eye health. As we got bored at home, I searched for various activities. I tried a number of different activities. I’ve listened to lots of music. and many more things like that.
İclal
Covid-19 Pandemic period had avantages as well as disavantages for me things in terms of personal development, body health and academic success.
Yes, sometimes it happened when I was very emotional. I am sad, bored, deoressed. But I spend many days happily. But I overcame this by doing and producing things I love.
I had a lot of headaches related to the problems I was experiencing, for example, because I was exposed to too much radiation.As a rolution, I took care to keep my phone or technological devices away from myself, expect for my lessons. I prevented this by staying away from too much white light. 
55
Zeynep
The Covid-19 case that captured the world was first observed in our country on March 11, 2020. Starting in March, all units of the state moved simultaneously and began to take a number of measures. First of all, they applied the rules of mask-distance-hygiene. Our citizers over 65 and under 20 apply a curfew at certain hours. Face-to-face training has been delayed and the transition to live lessons has been and is still ongoing. There is a ban elsewhere besides health and food. Covid-19 was detected and a 14-day quarantine was imposed on those who came into contact. Weddings, deaths, etc. he was forbidden to go to ceremonies other than his relatives. In the following days, everyone started entering banks, official instutions, shopping malls with the “Hes code” and this practice still continues. Weekend and night bans continue.We’ll get rid of this virus as soon as possible and go back to the good old days. In order for us to have a good day. We must continue to follow the rules of mask-distance-hygiene

 

56
Covid 19 Chronicles of The Break Out City by Mustafa Kocagöz - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content