Cultural Characteristics in Europe

by Allie Estrada

Artwork: Google

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Cultural Characteristics in Europe

by

Artwork: Google

  • Joined Apr 2019
  • Published Books 1
Cultural Characteristics in Europe by Allie Estrada - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com

Europe has been a cradle for many cultural innovations and movements, such as Humanism, that have consequently been spread across the globe. The Renaissance of classical ideas influenced the development of art and literature far beyond the confines of the continent.

3

There are 24 official languages in Europe… but there are actually more than 200 languages spoken on the continent.

Some languages would be: Russian, German, French, Chinese, English, Polish, Spanish, and many more.

4

The major religions in Europe: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Judaism is a monotheistic religion developed among the ancient Hebrews. Judaism is characterized by a belief in one transcendent God who revealed himself to Abraham, Moses, and the Hebrew prophets and by a religious life in accordance with Scriptures and rabbinic traditions.

Christianity is the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies.

Islam is he religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content