Death Field by türkü ceren - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Death Field

  • Joined May 2018
  • Published Books 2

Emma woke up again on the same day. There was a sunny day. Anna’s sister Anastasia’s daughter, Elsa, was not awake yet. The only difference there was that she was preparing for the ceremony that will happen today. Today we will choose a person to go to the world from here. The aim was to add one more person each year and keep them ready for the future war. The war will be between the inhabitants of the earth and the people of this land. Because there were few and greedy people who knew this land. The main reason for this was the existence of immortality and value stones. These stones gave an eternal life and a place of glory.
Emma is looking for a lot of ways to escape, but she was once shut up with Elsa by her father, the king, before she could make it. But it would be different today. Emma felt it. When Elsa woke up, she turned to her and began to explain the idea.

2
Death Field by türkü ceren - Ourboox.com

Elsa was already entitled to Emma. He too wanted to go to the world. But there was a situation like this. The person who will come from the world should have fallen in love with him. It was also the hard part of your job. You should have found your destiny so.
Emma and Elsa wear their simplest and most comfortable clothes. Later on, the two big woods from the room near the fireman and they went out quietly. Breakfast was for two more hours. That’s why they were supposed to get rid of the two protections. They went to the backs of the guards, and Emma shot them with protection in hopes of fondling with counts.
The two guards tried to stand a little bit but could not take it anymore. Emma and Elsa run out and hide behind a large tree.

4
Death Field by türkü ceren - Ourboox.com

After three hours, the ceremony would begin. Elsa and Emma should not have caught this time. Perhaps if they could last three hours, they would have a great love to leave.
There was a lottery at the ceremony to choose from here. It is a great fun first, then everyone who has not gone to the world writes his name in br paper and makes a giant fan. The king descended with a ladder, and chose one among them. He had not sent his daughter and his brother’s trust for years because his elder sister and his wife had died for the second time they wanted to go. If someone else here died out, the soul would never come back.
It was three hours past and time had come. The girls mingled with their hat over their heads. At that time, they saw that the protector was surrounded by fuss. They tilted their heads more and immediately took a pen and paper and printed their names. Koşar stepped in the name of the steps in the pussy çarlatılarlar.Kiyorum even if they found them no more return.

6
Death Field by türkü ceren - Ourboox.com

The girls were hiding again and when the time came they tried to hear the voices from there. They could see the face of the king and his anxiety was obvious. The king went down the stairs to do his duty, and pulled a paper and went up.
When he saw the name, he saw a drop of age in his eyes and a single word in his mouth.
“Emma.”
The girls entered into confusion, joy, and at the same time, a little sadly confused. The people were surprised because until now the daughter of the king and his nephew had never entered the quorum. He just heard their names. The girls came first. The King could say a single sentence.
“My daughter Emma and my nephew Elsa will go to the world together.”
The girls first hugged each other and then the king and promised him.
“Everything will be all right and we’ll be back here.”

8
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content