Are you facing Webroot Activation Error Code FZLC0056: Invalid/Unknown Keycode? This Invalid or Unknown Key Code error occurs while installing and activating Webroot with the Webroot key code. This is usually one of the rarest errors received by Webroot users. The Webroot Error FZLC0056 error indicates that the Webroot Database cannot understand the Webroot Secure Anywhere Keycode.
Although, this kind of error rarely occurs if you are experiencing the same error or are facing any issue with your Webroot Subscription, below are a few instructions to help you fix the Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code. You can also contact Webroot Customer Support and find a technician to assist you with your problems.
Steps to Fix Webroot Activation Error: FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode?
Step 1 – Restart Computer.
- Go to the “Restart” button located in the Start menu and click on it.
- The device will automatically shut down and reboot in seconds.
- When the device restarts, try to install Webroot on your computer again.
If the Invalid Unknown Key Code issue persists, continue to the next step to resolve the error.
Step 2 – Check Webroot Subscription Details.
- Click to open the Webroot software on your computer system.
- Press the “About Webroot” screen on your screen.
- Your application details about Webroot can be seen on your monitor. You can also see all available updates along with the activation status of Webroot.
- If your Webroot software is not activated, you should enable it.
- To activate Webroot, click on the “Activate Now” tab.
- Enter the Webroot Secure Anywhere Keycode in the blank box to enable it.
Once you have successfully activated Webroot, you can use Webroot. You can also contact (806)-542-0999 Webroot Customer Service or visit webroot.com/safe for immediate resolution of the problem.
Step 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall Webroot.
You can try this method to remove or Troubleshoot Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code. To get rid of the error, you need to uninstall the Webroot antivirus and install it again.
- Click on the “Start” menu icon, go and click “Control Panel” to open it.
- Under the “Control Panel” option, press “Uninstall a Program” in the program menu.
- A list of installed applications or programs will now appear on the screen.
- Go and select the Webroot option.
- Right-click on the Webroot option and select “Uninstall” from the given options.
Once the Webroot has been successfully deleted from your computer, restart your computer system to save all changes.
- Click to open your favorite web browser.
- Type the official website (webroot.com/safe) in the URL tab and it will open the Webroot page.
- Press the Sign tab and enter your login credentials to continue the process.
- Check the available Webroot product and get what you want.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download, install and activate Webroot to complete the process.
I hope these 3 Steps will helpful to fix Webroot Activation Error Code FZLC0056. If the problem persists, you can get help from technical experts by calling (806) 542-0999 Webroot Technical Support team and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirus.