Diary ep1

by Emir Aydın

Artwork: Emir Aydın

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Diary ep1

by

Artwork: Emir Aydın

  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 1

First Day of the Diary

 

Today is the 13th march saturday. I just woke up and remember i have to write an diary so im writing right now.

Today i saw a car on a road what a surpize, joke aside i wake up on 11.00 clock and do my simple staffs like brushing my teeth, tidying my room and washing my face now my preparitions are done for the breakfast and i eat some fried potatoes. After breakfast i played some video games on my computer about 3 hours, after playing video games i sit with my family participiants and time is up for the day i just go to sleep.

 

 

2

Sunday, 14th March 2020

 

Today i wake up and do my simple staffs again and start to eat my breakfast. After the breakfast i go to the living room and watch some TV like 1 hour. After watching TV, i go to my bedroom and i start studying. I study for 2 hours straight and after 2 hours i decided i have to take a break for an 1 hour. In the break i just eat foods and use my telephone to get relaxed and 1 hour break just over and i am back to studying, i study for 3 hours too. After this studying i go to play video games and i played and after the playing video games time is getting late so i go to bed and sleep.

3

Monday, 15th March 2020

 

Today is the school day and i am sad for this but there is nothing to do so i just go to school meet my friends and teachers. I talk with my friends and attend the lessons i have.

This is the all i got from the day, other things are just simple day activities.

4

Wednesday, 17th March 2020

 

Today i wake up and get a call from my mum. my mum just said to me ”Did you attend to your online lessons?” and i just remember, today is the wednesday and i have online lessons

after that remembering section i have to lie because if i didnt lie to my mum she will take the PC from me so i just lied. I say to her yeah im attending the all lessons and she says to me good work emir keep up the good work or something like that i am not sure and this is the only important thing in that day so i am cutting the day rn.

5

Thursday, 18th March 2020

 

Today i have online lessons, so i attend them all. This is a simple day for me but there is a 1 important thing i have done this day. My birthday on 20th March and i got the birthday gift early (today) so i am happy for that. BTW the gift is a video game i had fun while watching it and now i have the game so im happy for that this is the all i got from the day.    

6

Saturday, 20th March 2020

 

Yay this is the day i just born in that day so im happy for that and all i my friends just celebrate my birthday. My family got  a cake for me and we eat teh cake. The cake is so big for me so we cut into the cake so much piece and this is the all i got from the day other things are just simple.

7

Monday, 22th March 2020

 

Today is monday, i just woke up i feel sick but i must go to school, ah feels bad. So im at school right now and first lesson is turkish literature i hate turkish literature. So school is finally over somehow. I am too tired to do anything because i walked home today. Today is over i must sleep now.

8

Tuesday, 23th March 2020

 

I woke up around 8 o’clock. I am at school until 1 and a half. After school was over, I went home, i was feel tired, slept as soon as I got home, woke up at 5 o’clock and started doing my homework. I finished my homework after 2 hours. then i played video games for a few hours. I went to sleep after dinner. Today was tiring but it was a nice day.

9

Thursday, 25th March 2020

 

Today is Thursday and i love the Thursday its because online lessons comfortable than real life school and i just attend the lessons i has this day and do my simple things again like playing video games and do my homework and eating some

food and thats all i got from the day.

10

Friday, 26th March 2020

 

Today is the Friday i love this day too for the same thing as Thursday so i just attend all lessons i have today too, because of i am so hardworking student :sunglasses: after the lessons i have to go mosque for the pray after the mosque part i do my simple staffs again what a surprise so today is over now. I have to go sleep

11

Sunday, 28th March 2020

 

Today is sunday, i woke up at 3 pm. I was too tired for the saturday because i got some work to do. I finished all my homework yesterday so i will play some video games with my friends. And that’s all for today i must sleep early because there is school tomorrow.

12

Tuesday, 30th March 2020

 

Again, I woke up around 8 o’clock. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, do breakfast and went to school. 30 minutes later I came to school. The first lesson was physics, it was boring. Day took a long time. When I got home I did what I do every day. i played games, did homework, ate and slept.

13

Wednesday, 31st March 2020

 

today is wednesday i feel soo sick and for that reason i cant write so much today is over for now.

14

Thursday, 1st April 2020

 

Today i feel a bit sick but i will write this day because i dont write yesterday so i just woke up again to this world and quickly wash my face after that i attend the online lessons and after that too i just get breakfast and after that too i just go to my bedroom and play some video games and after that too i just get some food and after that too i just do my homeworks and after that too i make some jokes tto my friends so tahts the all i got from the day.

 

15

Friday, 2nd April 2020

 

This is the last day of my diary im not gonna write anything so im just happy for that. Im happy for  not writing a diary i think writing a diary dont have a purpose so thats the all im gonna write this day because this day same as others too. So bye bye diary.

16
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content