Diego THE TALKING DOG

by ofir gat

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Diego THE TALKING DOG

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 1

Once upon a time there was a boy named Max, Max lived with his parents in Tel Aviv.

Max had a magic dog, his name was Diego and because Diego could talk he was a magic dog.

Diego and Max were best friends, they did everything together, they ate together, watched T.V. together, played together, did sport together,  and went to the park together,  Diego used to tell Max stories about dog’s life and Max used to tell stories to Diego about his friends,  school and his family. They were very happy together.

One day Max and Diego went to the park, they played there and were very happy, suddenly Diego  saw his friend Louie the dog. Diego missed Louie very much because the last time he saw him was when they were puppies.

When Diego saw Louie, he was very happy and told Max that he wanted to go to Louie, Max said NO and didn’t want Diego to go to Louie. Diego was very sad and started to cry but Max didn’t change his mind, but when Max went to drink and left Diego alone, Diego ran to Louie, when Louie saw Diego he started to lick him and started to cry and told Diego about his sad life and his life in the street because his owner died.

Diego was very sad to hear about the sad life of Louie and started to cry.

When Max came back he didn’t see Diego and started to look for him, he asked the children and the people in the park if they saw a talking dog, but they didn’t see him. Max was very worried and started to cry, he looked for Diego for many hours but  didn’t find him, he didn’t know what to do, he stayed in the park and waited for Diego. When the night came Max went back home.

Max didn’t stop to cry, he didn’t want to eat, he didn’t sleep and was very sad .

Max’s mother was very worried and told him that because Diego is a smart dog he knows the way back and he will come back soon, but Max didn’t believe her and continued to be worried and sad.

Max didn’t sleep all night. In the morning he didn’t eat his breakfast and went out to put LOST’S notes on trees and walls and continued to look for Diego.

Max looked for Diego in Tel Aviv for many hours, he started to be tired, hungry and thirsty, his parents called him and asked him to come home but he didn’t listen and continued to look for Diego. It started to be late at night, Max was alone in the streets, his father started to look for him suddenly Max saw his father’s car, and started to run away but when his father saw him he put Max in the car.

When Max was in his father’s car he saw two tired gray dogs walking on the street, Max felt sorry for the dogs and asked his father to stop the car.

Max’s  father stopped the car Max went to the dogs and suddenly one of the dogs started to lick and talk to him. Max started to cry. He was so happy and hugged Diego and Louie.

Max asked Diego why did you leave me?

I was so worried about you. What happened?

Diego told Max that he had to go to Louie because he missed him and knew that Louie had a hard life. 

When Max heard about the sad and hard life of Louie, he asked his parents to adopt Louie. Max’s parents said yes and Diego promised Max to listen to him and not to run away, and Max promised Diego to listen to him too. 

In the end Max, his family and the dogs were very happy.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content