DIMASH – IN ONE SKY! by Gavriel Binkovitz - Illustrated by M Gavriel Binkovitz - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

DIMASH – IN ONE SKY!

by

Artwork: M Gavriel Binkovitz

  • Joined Dec 2022
  • Published Books 1

General introduction to the book 

A few words about the method and manner of editing:

Important note:

With the exception of the link text that I created, all rights to the photos and videos are reserved to their owners and I do not intend in any way to derive (without permission) a financial profit from the photos or the book as a whole!

Any claim for ownership of one of them or disclaimer of the publication in whole or in part will be accepted with understanding and welcome!

Also, any suggestion to improve or change any detail of the book will be accepted willingly and steps will be taken if the things are indeed found worthy!

The information and details in the book are taken from several websites including:

Wikipedia entry “Dimash” (in Hebrew, English or any other language!
YouTube is from the official channel of Dimash or any YouTube that is there!
Facebook
The other social networks or music channels!
It is important to note:
Due to technical difficulties, I often preferred not to add the name of the owner of the photo or video!

2

DIMASH KUDAIBERGEN

Through this media an attempt was made to gather information, details and data about the singer Dimash Kodaibergen in order to bring to the public a source as reliable and detailed as possible, as for the editor of the “digital book” it seems appropriate and right that this singer be recognized around the world as much as possible.

This book contains information about Dimash from the day of his birth until today (end of 2022) both about his personal, social and family life as well as about his musical and directing life’s work.
The hope is to update from time to time about news and significant news that have been added during the passing time.

 

 

 

3

The chapters of the book:

 

* Background
* his childhood
* his youth
* his adulthood

* musical studies

* his talents

* Performances and career

* Awards and honors

* Interviews and participation in events

* The process of publishing in the world

* Comments on YouTube from Mops, singers, musicians and         voice and singing coaches

4

Background
Dinmohamed Kantuli Kudaibergan now known by his stage name as Dimash
(in Kazakh script: Дінмухаммед Канатули Kudaibergen) was born on May 24, 1994 in the city of Aktobe in the state of Kazakhstan which was one of the Commonwealth of Nations countries in the former Soviet Union. as the eldest son of Kanat Kudaibergen and Svetlana Atbaeva.
Dimash has two more siblings, a brother… and a sister…

According to the Kazakh tradition, he was raised and educated by his grandparents, on his father’s side, and they were his parents for everything, to the point that Dimash calls them father and mother when he calls his parents…. and….

5
DIMASH – IN ONE SKY! by Gavriel Binkovitz - Illustrated by M Gavriel Binkovitz - Ourboox.com
DIMASH – IN ONE SKY! by Gavriel Binkovitz - Illustrated by M Gavriel Binkovitz - Ourboox.com
DIMASH – IN ONE SKY! by Gavriel Binkovitz - Illustrated by M Gavriel Binkovitz - Ourboox.com
9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content