Ding Dong Ditch

by David Mason

Artwork: David Mason

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ding Dong Ditch

by

Artwork: David Mason

  • Joined Oct 2015
  • Published Books 1

Today was that day in the summer that I needed to let all of my laughter out and let it free like a balloon.That is exactly what I did. The day started when I rode my bike down to my friends house, Michael. We needed a trio so I called Hayden and asked if he wanted to do something fun he said “Yes.” Then in about 15 minutes he was over, and were planning on doing something funny but sort of dirty. Ding Dong Ditch {DDD}. So, we rode our bikes down Michael’s street, made a few turns here and there, and then stopped at a nice white house, left our bikes at the end of the street.

2

Michael and Hayden were waiting behind the bushes as I went to go press the the doorbell. I sprinted to the bushes ,when a lady with a light blue shirt came out with another lady in a white shirt. They looked around ,we had no other choice but to run to our bikes. Michael,Hayden, and I agreed.When we got our bikes we rode away. We did more ding dong ditching to other houses but the last one was terrible, thanks to Hayden’s clumsy side.

3

We were heading back to Michael’s house when I said “Let’s do one  more house please”

They actually said yes to my protest. We were going back to Michael’s house trying to find a house to ding dong ditch and we found it. Hayden said he would ring the doorbell and do five push ups because he couldn’t do ten. So Michael and I were walking as normal pedestrians as Hayden did 5 push ups the lady looked out he gargantuan window. Hayden ran behind the tree I hid behind. Thanks to Hayden’s clumsiness we got caught, she saw us.

4

She was furious and said “What are you doing”

 

Hayden lied and said “We thought you were our friend John”

The lady more furious and sarcastic said “Ha-Ha very funny, thanks a lot”

 

I said smartly “You’re Welcome”

 

She said “You’ll be lucky I don’t call the police”

I had no worry, she wouldn’t call the police on a couple of kids. We went to Michael’s house stunned. We would never do that again, because you learn from your mistakes. I thought “Today I learned a lesson that you should think twice before you do something that you know is bad.”

 

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content