The Hungry Dragon by Omri Meinrath - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Hungry Dragon

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 8

Once upon a time, in a far land beyond the mountains, a large, frightening and very hungry dragon lived alone in a dark cave.

2

 

3

To survive the difficult life beyond the mountains, the dragon had to obtain food as soon as possible and in large quantities.

The frightening and hungry dragon began to fly around the mountains in search of available food.

But all the animals in the area who already knew the dragon knew how to escape from it.

4

 

5

After several days of failure, the frustrated dragon tried another tactic.

He flew to a high place and began to wave his wings with a strong force, to create a very strong wind that would take the animals out of hiding.

But it didn’t help the dragon, the clever animals managed to keep their hiding place and not get caught.

6

 

7

The dragon, which was already very tired, frustrated, hungry and nervous began to fly around the mountains and spat fire with great force.
He wanted to burn everything to make all the animals lose their hiding place.

But even his strong fire did not frighten the animals that hid so well, and knew how to escape from it.

8

 

9

One day while the dragon was in his cave, some innocent little ants began to climb on his back.

The dragon started to scratch and move his body in a funny way.

Suddenly he saw a number of curious animals emerge from their hiding places and started to mimic his movements.

10

 

11

The dragon realized he need to dance in order to get the frightened animals out of their hiding place.

He started flying all over the mountains and dancing the funny dance he created.

All the curious animals of the mountains came out of their hiding place and began to mimic the dance movement.

12

 

13

The happy dragon, who understood the method, ate all the animals he saw until he was full.

Then he returned with a big smile to his cave to rest, sleep and get ready for the next dance.

14

 

15

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End!!

16

 

17
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content