Emo rap

by ido abramson

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Emo rap

  • Joined Feb 2019
  • Published Books 1

Ido

Pyromaniac, sleepy, caring, distracted

Brother of Ron and Ori

Lover of sad/emo music, trips and drawing

Feel happy when I am with my friends and feel,feel sad when I am alone and feel peaceful when I burning things.

I need to be surrounded by my friens and people I trust and to do things I love.

I give my friends someone to talk to, someone to do fanny things with and some one to sit at a park at six am.

I fear that the people that I like will live me alone and from leting down somebody, make someone sad and from guilt.

I would like to see Gustav Elijah Åhr and billie eilish (my favorite singers and rapers).

Resident of jerusalm, dereh carmet St.

abramson

2

Emo rap is a sub-genre of Hip Hop that applied some musical kinds of Emo. Emo rap finds its significance in blending moody production, provocatively dark lyrics. This genre also contributes to the “emo revival” phenomenon, which started in the early 2010s.

In the late 2000s, references to the “emo rap” term were already being made. Emo rap lyrics like to mentions concepts like depression, loneliness, and anxiety.

Around the midel 2010s, emo rap broke through the mainstream and gained renowned popularity and critical attention with the main examples of Lil Peep, Xxxtentacion, Lil Xan’s and Lil Uzi Vert. The genre continues to work on and establish its way in the industry of music.

 

https://rateyourmusic.com/genre/Emo+Rap/

 

3

the vizia site wasnt working…

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhMq4VE79Y

 

 

4

I made a kahoot game

 

https://create.kahoot.it/k/fc4e8568-b7c4-4c12-992a-19afd6c61ace

 

 

 

My bibliogrphy:

youtube( link for the video)

rateyourmusic for the report (link at the summary)

 

 

5

Reflection

1. That I chose a subject that was interesting to me.

2. To find all the stuf and the things for the project.

3. It was prety hard…

4. I would prefer taking a test (but I dond really mind to do           another one of those).

5. That I really like the subject that I choose.

6. The Ted talk tool.. its very cool to know that people that have expertise shars it on one place.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content