ETwinning -Erasmus projects / 1st Primary School of Ampelonas /Greece by katerinavel - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

ETwinning -Erasmus projects / 1st Primary School of Ampelonas /Greece

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 18
ETwinning -Erasmus projects / 1st Primary School of Ampelonas /Greece by katerinavel - Ourboox.com

Ampelonas is a Municipality of Tirnavos, located in Thessaly ,13 km away from Larissa. It is a picturesque town with stone churches and many vineyards  (Ampelonas means vineyard).

Ampelonas is very close to many interesting destinations in the area (Olympos, Mount Kissavos, Meteora, Lake Plastira, Pelion, Platamonas etc.) 

 

School adress:

1ST PRIMARY SCHOOL OF AMPELONAS
GRIGORIOU LAMBRAKI 3 ,40400
AMPELONAS LARISSAS
GREECE

[email protected]

 

 

3
ETwinning -Erasmus projects / 1st Primary School of Ampelonas /Greece by katerinavel - Ourboox.com

Symbols 

  = Quality label

= European Quality label

5

 

Sharing our musical heritage! 

Registered on 23.08.2016

 

  

 

Through this Project, we will try to share our cultural heritage. producing traditional songs and dances from the own country and the other countries involved in the Project. Pupils improve their skills in their use of English and learn to cooperate with others in order to teach and learn about them and their musical traditions.

6

A birthday card for Rebeca – getting viral on etwinning – short term project

Registered on 02.09.2016

 

About the project A short term project – surprise birthday party. Rebeca is an angolan girl who is living Lisbon’s pediatric hospital for 2 years now, with no hope of being discharged. She has an inoperable tumor in the base of her brain and she is now paralyzed from the neck below and no logger breathes on her own. She will only get worse. Nevertheless, she is a hard working student, who loves to learn, as she attends classes in the hospital every day, and gladly follows the indications of her school teachers, from a school in Lisbon. My school, my class. She will be 14 on january 8th and her classmates would very much like to make her an unforgettable surprise, and they count on you to help them: they would like to flood her hospital room with birthday cards! Will you join us?

7

Our Saints

Registered on 18.09.2016

 

The project is to present some popular saints from the countries taking part in the project. Each partner is to show their saints in the powerpoint presentation (the picture and short description of the given saint’s life).
The last point is an electronic book with the saints from the given countries.

8

Building bridges of friendship and peace.

Registered on 26.01.2017

 

About the project

We hope through this project to unite students from the participating countries. The main aim of this project is to establish a mutual friendship among students from different countries and schools, using several means of communication . They will have the opportunity for personal expression .They will also share information about their school life ,their daily lives and their culture.

9

 

A Escola que Temos, a Escola que Queremos ~The School We Have, The School We Want~ Škola danas, Škola koju zelim

Registered on 16.05.2017

 

Collection of opinions of the school today and what we would like it to be, placed through the platform “PADPLET”. These opinions can be written by teachers, assistants, students and parents. In a first stage, make the presentation of the participating schools, using google earth to locate the participating schools

10

 

TwinPractice Λάρισας, Μαγνησίας 2017-2019 Registered on 20.01.2018

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let’s sing together! European Day of Language Registered on 28.08.2018

 

The aim of the project is to celebrate the European Day of Languages together in an international way. We are going to work on different tasks to promote intercultural dialogue through different forms of learning and students’ cooperation.

11

Let’s promote diversity – the European Day of Languages

 

Registered on 25.08.2018

 

The aim of the project is to celebrate the European Day of Languages together in an international way. We are going to work on different tasks to promote intercultural dialogue through different forms of learning and students’ cooperation.

Students will make postcards for every partner school and record themselves speaking and singing in their own beautiful languages, but they are also free to choose among a number of volunteer activities.

 

12

Come on! Photograph the Seasons!

Registered on 25.08.2017

 

This project is aimed at discovering and observing the sequences of seasons in your own environment during the year, through a photographic reportage that will be the starting point for deepening the subject

Of course, music is an integral part of every era. Songs and music will accompany the beautiful images of the children!

13

Traditional clapping games as a cultural bridge Registered on 25.09.2017

 

This project aims to bring traditional clapping games to the forefront of our curriculum by offering a different approach to lessons allowing them to be more interesting and stimulating for the pupils. Children love interactive songs and through this project they will learn coordination, body awareness, rhythm and teamwork. We will work Music, Art, Values, PE in a cross curriculum way and English, as the means of communication between teachers and pupils. We will focus on the use of ICT tools to improve and advance in the knowledge and uses of the New Technologies.

14

Traditional games: a bridge of generations, cultures and a vehicle for outdoor learning

Registered on 12.10.2017

The project aims to share traditional games in partners’ countries. Students create a collection of games. They share them at the twinspace, teach and learn rhymes, songs, give instructions. The games could be played in the classroom as well as outside (in a park, street, square). This cooperative project gives chances for Outdoor Learning, making friendships or building positive relations. As a part of our heritage and a symbol of the cultural diversity, we want to show that traditional games could be vehicles for transferring values of solidarity, tolerance, inclusiveness and cultural awareness. Living in a tech-driven world, we want to motivate our students to reap the benefit of the traditional games.

15

Envelopes full of hugs and smile

Registered on 25.10.2017

 

We want involve our 9-10 years old students in an exchange of traditional letters with different topics such as ‘This is me’, ‘My school’, ‘My city and my country’, etc. to practise their writing and reading skills. Meanwhile all topics can be issued online via web 2.0 tools. We are going to record videos, take photos or PowerPoint presentations to share information with our European friends on Twinspace.

16

Let’s sing together! European Day of Language

Registered on 28.08.2018

 

 

The aim of this project is to record a video how your students sing ” Are you sleeping brother John?” in their native language. The idea is to learn how this song sounds in different language. Additionally, you can make a short presentation, which include the name of your country, the flag and several words from your language written and translated into English. It can be in a form of a powerpoint presentation, a poster or e-book send by email. It’s up to you. Those videos and presentation could be used during celebration the European Day of Language (September 26th) in your school. #EDLComp18

17

Music is the food of love, so let’s play on!!!

Registered on 06.09.2018

 

 

The project will build a musical bridge among European countries and beyond them. Sharing musical experiences we will improve our musical skills, we will have the opportunity for personal expression and we will derive happiness working in teams. We are going to sing, dance, acquire knowledge and know about traditions and festivities of the countries. That is a cultural meeting leading to a mutual friendship among students from different countries and schools. At the same time we will improve our English language and ICT skills.

18

ETwinnersTown

Registered on 03.10.2018

 

 

This project is designed around the school curriculum in a project-based learning approach. By one hand, we want students to know better their local environment, and culture; to learn about other people and cultures; to share information in a foreign language (English). On the other hand, we want students to improve their creative learning and the use of ICT tools in a new way. We will focus on important building in history to work on STEM subjects . Connecting schools subjects and creating for learning: integrated curriculum.

19

Europe, be my green heart – Celebrating the 9th of May 2019

Registered on 27.03.2019

 

 

 

Students will celebrate Europe’s day by exploring the importance and strategies that involve climate change. They will record a collective message (audio) to Europe and then give ideas on how we all can contribute to a greener and sustainable world.

 

20

 

ETwinnersTown citizens in action for sustainability

Registered on 02.09.2019

  

 

Etwinnerstown is a second year project; it takes action to reach Global Goals of Agenda 2030. For the goals to be reached young students can have a part to contribute to a sustainable future.
A sustainable city is one that respects sustainable development priorities from their social, economic and environmental perspective, and that allows its inhabitants to live in good conditions and in harmony with their surrounding nature.
Learners get acquainted with the nature and components of cities and of our basic needs as humans, including for food, housing, energy, transport and water. They develop their understanding of the multicultural nature of cities and towns, while becoming aware of the importance of sustaining their natural environment. This project will lead students to work together in teams by exchanging ideas on the different challenges they will have to face up to 2030. They will make products and events to share ideas and start having an impact on their communities.

21

MUSIC BOX: PRACTICING OUR SKILLS

Registered on 03.09.2019

 

 

The project will build a musical bridge among European countries and beyond them. Sharing musical experiences we will improve our musical skills, we will have the opportunity for personal expression and we will derive happiness working in teams. We are going to sing, dance, share activities ,acquire knowledge and know about traditions and festivities of the countries. That is a cultural meeting leading to a mutual friendship among students from different countries and schools. At the same time we will improve our English language and ICT skills.

22

A Journey with a lot of Rhythm

Registered on 19.09.2019

 

 

 

In this journey we would like to know more about the music of each country that we will visit. We will discover about your traditional and modern music. We will learn about you and your culture knowing more about the composers, instruments, landscapes and famous monuments in your country. We will finish the project singing all together one music. Students from Spain will represent in a musical play the journey we did in our Etwinning project. We will invite all students in our school to see it and we will open it to other schools in our Town. The countries will include the final song all countries will sing together in their final school year performance.

23

Sharing traditional dances

Registered on 06.02.2020

 

we stopped it due to covid period

 

The project will build a cultural bridge through dances and it gives pupils the opportunity to share dances. Using a variety of rhythmic, melodic types /elements we will improve our musical skills, we will work in teams and we will share our happiness. We will also have the opportunity for personal expression and we will produce our common international dances. In addition, this project will strengthen the friendship between our students and improve the cooperation between the schools, using the ICT tools for communication and cooperation.

24

 

ETWINNERSTOWN CITIZENS IN ACTION FOR WATER

Registered on 04.10.2020

 

ETwinnerstown citizens go on participating in the positive transformation of their environment through their work with goals in Agenda 2030.

This year our students will focus on the importance of water in our daily lives and on the planet. Children will be provided with resources to understand the sustainable development Goals 6 (clean water) and 14 (life below water) selected. 

25

Pape(r)ecord – Create a paper tree and become part of a world record!  

Registered on 30.10.2020        

 

“Especially now!” Under this motto, the elementary school Gratkorn 1 from Austria approached the team from “Papier macht Schule” with a great idea: Together, a world record is to be set – namely “The longest chain of paper trees”.

 

Particularly in times like these, the WE-feeling should be strengthened by creating something “big whole” together, to which many people contribute.

In order to also do something good for the climate, a “climate-fit world record forest” will be created near Gratkorn as part of the world record attempt, which will be planted by the students of the Gratkorn elementary school: For every 50 paper trees submitted will be a ” real “tree set.

26
ETwinning -Erasmus projects / 1st Primary School of Ampelonas /Greece by katerinavel - Ourboox.com

CHRISTMAS CHORAL SONGS

Registered on 05.12.2020

Every school will create a PADLET and ask pupils to search for the nicest Xmas songs in their language. Must be sing by a choir!
At the end every group will listen to the others countries and learn a lot about each other.

We are in lockdown so this project will allow our students to communicate with other students. they will listen to a lot of different songs in a lot of languages and learn a lot about other cultures.

28

«Μεζεδάκια» τοπικής ιστορίας : Μια σχολική δράση για τα 200 χρόνια από την επανάσταση>>.

Registered on 03.02.2021

Το παρόν έργο δημιουργήθηκε με τη σύμπραξη σχολείων του Δήμου Τυρνάβου. Με σημείο αναφοράς τα 200 χρόνια από την επανάσταση του 1821, ερευνάται η τοπική ιστορία της περιοχής του Τυρνάβου από την περίοδο της τουρκοκρατίας ως τα νεότερα χρόνια. Κάθε σχολείο εταίρος θα ασχοληθεί με διαφορετικές θεματικές-άξονες που εντάσσονται στην τοπική ιστορία και διαμορφώθηκαν ως εξής:
Άξονας 1: Τοπίο
Σύνορα
Αρχιτεκτονική
Κατασκευές χαρτών
Δημιουργία οικισμών (Μαγούλες-Μαχαλάδες)
Άξονας 2: Ανθρώπινες δραστηριότητες
Εκπαίδευση
Εμπόριο/Επαγγέλματα/Οικιακή οικονομία
Καθημερινή ζωή (Τραγούδια, χοροί, γιορτές, έθιμα)
Άξονας 3: Τοπική κοινωνία
Προέλευση κατοίκων
Τοπωνύμια/Οδωνύμια
Λεξιλόγιο
Άξονας 4: Ιστορικά γεγονότα/πρόσωπα
Προσωπικότητες/αγωνιστές-λόγιοι
απελευθερωτικοί αγώνες

Η χρονική διάρκεια του έργου ορίζεται ως το τέλος του σχολικού έτους.
Η επιλογή της ενασχόλησης με την Τοπική ιστορία επήλθε διότι βοηθά το μαθητή να αντιμετωπίζει ερευνητικά το περιβάλλον, διατυπώνοντας έλλογες υποθέσεις

29

ETWINS BAND

Registered on 27.09.2021

 

Etwinners Τown goes on taking action to reach Global Goals of Agenda 2030. This year, we will work on “LIFE ON LAND” ODS 15. We will adapt the famous fairy tale “The Bremen Town musicians” to our daily life. We will choose an endangered animal and a traditional instrument from each country.The important moral in this new story is teamwork and respect for all. The animals in this story are in danger, and alone none of them would be able to survive but working together they are able to be/ survive and arrive at a wonderful world full of lovely music. This project will lead students to work together in teams by exchanging ideas on the different challenges they will have to face up to 2030. They will make products and events to share ideas and start having an impact on their communities.

30

CIRCULAR ECONOMY IS A MATTER OF EDUCATION

 

ID: 130101

Created on 02.11.2022

 

“Circular economy is a matter of education” project pretends to contribute to generate less waste, empowering pupils to take actions for advancing the circular economy. Raise awareness among other pupils, families, the whole community and involve stakeholders on the production cycle, from the raw material to the final product and working on its use, ways to reuse, reduce and recycle. Learning and taking actions together in a cross curriculum way will provide education for disaster resilience and prevention.

31

 

ERASMUS PROJECTS

These are eTwinning projects based on Erasmus projects that were approved on not …

 

 

 

32

ONE-e Erasmus+

Share about our experience of “school- family-community partnership” thanks to a job Shadowing

 

Registered on 07.12.2018

 

 French teachers will go and observe the way other European schools work thanks to a job shadowing Erasmus project Key 1.
Karine Faconnier is the coordinator of the project for the DSDEN 24, Direction Départementale des Services de l’Education Nationale de la Dordogne, which is the Public Education Agency in the Dordogne (120 km far from Bordeaux).
It manages 400 schools,1 782 teachers and more than 30 000 pupils in infant and elementary schools in a large rural area in which schools are small and isolated.

33

A playground for life

Registered on 10.02.2020

 

 

This project aims to improve the teaching practice by three main premises: rebuilding our playground, outdoor methodologies and an inclusive school for all.
We try to remodel our playground to assist students needs and interests towards their learning, likewise the use of new methodologies to work outside the building to reinforce and broaden our students expectations in different ways of learning and bearing in mind the inclusiveness of all kids in the school for a better sense of community and citizenship.

 

34

Motivating students for a play-based learning at school and beyond

Registered on 10.02.2020

This is an Erasmus KA1

 

At the European level, the tendency to use non-formal learning in formal and traditional learning environments is becoming more dynamic and increasing. Understanding the principles of non-formal education in the context of collaborative learning and the acquisition of effective methods -tools we will create new learning environments in the school , outside and beyond . Through this project we aim in a comprehensive long-term school-educational policy plan for the European development of school practices and plans.
We will focus on non-formal learning (outdoor learning, games inside or outside the classroom), using experiential and playful learning in our activities to increase students’ motivation and enthusiasm for learning. We have been working closely with Karine Faconnier for a second year .

35
36

1st Primary School of Ampelonas , Larisa ,GREECE

ID 241688

Organisation details

School number:9310237

Education type:School Education ISCED

Level:Primary education (ISCED 1)

 

Contact details

Telephone:24920 31201

Email:[email protected]

Principal:Κερασούλα Γκούμα

 

Registered eTwinning members:

Efthimia Tsigara-Palaska

Katerina Velesiotou

Soula Gkouma

Xristina Tsintzirakou

 

 

 

37
38
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content