rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Everything One Need to Know About Fixing and Reshaping Nose With Rhinoplasty

by

Artwork: Ajitesh Verma

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 31

Rhinoplasty is a popular nose reshaping cosmetic procedure that is performed to improve the overall appearance of the nose and face. This can be easily achieved through reshaping the bridge, tip, and nostrils of the nose to get the desired size and rebuild a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.

2

This surgery aims to decrease or correct the size and shape of the nose, and also provide patients with better respiratory function. The best rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad is performed at Inform Clinics by an expert cosmetic and plastic surgeon Dr. Dushyanth Kalva. The purpose of this surgery is to address the size of the nose and to ensure that it remains balanced with the face for a natural look.

3
rhinoplasty surgery in Hyderabad

Things to know about Rhinoplasty:

  • Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular performed cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad that helps one to achieve an option to look more aesthetically appealing. It also helps to correct breathing problems or a birth defect and is also an ideal choice for people who are unhappy with the appearance of their nose and want to achieve a more improved look.

5
  • Rhinoplasty should be performed when one nasal bone and nose is fully developed. Girls at the age of 15 years can undergo this surgery. For boys, this surgery might be formed after 18 years, as their nose tissues are still growing until they are a bit older.

  • If someone is suffering from breathing problem. In such a case, rhinoplasty surgery can be performed at a younger age.

6

Possible changes that one can expect with rhinoplasty surgery:

  • Change in nose size.

  • Change in nasal elevations.

  • Straightening of the bridge.

  • Reshaping of the nose tip.

  • Narrowing of the nostrils.

  • Hump correction.

  • Breathing defect correction.

  • Tip correction.

7

Pre-surgery process:

  • First one should meet with a surgeon to discuss whether one is a good candidate for rhinoplasty.

  • The surgeon will examine all the medical history and will also ask the patient about any current medication or medical conditions.

8
  • If someone has haemophilia, the surgeons will not advise one to opt for this surgery.

  • The surgeon will closely perform a physical examination of the skin bound inside and outside of the nose, to obtain a clear image about the changes that need to be done.

  • The surgeon also advises the patient to stop the consumption of blood thinning medications for two-four weeks prior to surgery, as these medications slow down the blood-clotting process, and one can bleed more while performing the surgery.

9

Surgery procedure:

  • Rhinoplasty surgery can be performed for both cosmetic and/or medical reasons.

  • The technique can vary according to age, gender, and also according to the patient’s desires.

  • The doctor will use a local or general anesthesia during the surgery to numb the target area.

10
  • In the next step, the surgeon will make a cut between or inside the nostrils. Further, they will separate the skin from cartilage or bone and then start the reshaping process. Depending upon the changes required, either open or closed rhinoplasty is performed.

  • The procedure usually takes one to two hours. If the surgery is complex, it might take longer.

11

Recovery and results after the surgery:

  • After the surgery, proper care must be followed to ensure that the healing of bone and tissue is not interrupted.

  • Winter is the best time to undergo surgery for faster, easier recovery.

  • Post-surgery, the surgeon may place a plastic or metal splint on the nose. The splint will help the nose to retain its new shape while it heals.

12
  • The patient will be monitored in a recovery room for atleast one or two hours after surgery.

  • If everything goes right, the patient can go home after a few hours of the surgery.

  • To reduce bleeding and swelling, the surgeon advises the patient to rest with the head elevated above the chest.

  • It takes roughly about 4-6 weeks for the nasal bones to heal following surgery.

13

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva also provides nose reshaping with fillers to the patient who does not want to undergo a surgical procedure. To know more about both non-surgical and surgical nose surgery cost in Hyderabad, consult toady at Inform Clinics.

14

Resource: https://uberant.com/article/828315-everything-one-need-to-know-about-fixing-and-reshaping-nose-with-rhinoplasty/

 

Contact:-

 

Address: 3rd floor, Park View, Adjacent to CVR Health, Road Number 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91-7032707070

 

15
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content