Fake Tanning Tips and Tricks for a Realistic Tan by shira winget - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Fake Tanning Tips and Tricks for a Realistic Tan

  • Joined Jun 2017
  • Published Books 11

Sounds extremely contradictory we know, and almost paradoxical, but if you want to look as freshly sun-kissed as Jennifer Lopez on a yacht holiday, then pay close heed to the tips listed out below. Though hundreds of women around the world use fake tanning, few know how to do it right. The result is that there are oompa-loompa lookalikes more often than not for a few weeks, which is when the tan begins to fade out. Aside from being a complete waste of product, money and all that effort, fake tanning is absolutely terrible if you do it wrong. So if you are new to the whole thing, why not start here?

Slough Them Dead Cells

In other words, exfoliate. In fact, this word should be your mantra so put it up somewhere in your room or bathroom. Exfoliating is incredibly important for getting rid of dead skin cells, since they can not only flake your tan and cause uneven patches, but also prevent new cells from growing. Dead skin makes you look dull, dry and uneven, so why not invest in a decent body scrub/face scrub and use it accordingly? Do not overdo it though, you will strip off the skin’s natural oils.

Moisturizing

Now that you have tackled getting rid of the dead skin cells by exfoliating, it is time to talk about moisturizing. Now if you have been tanning for some time yet just cannot seem to get those tough spots like ankles and feet smoothly, moisturizer is the trick for you. This is good advice for beginners too, so make special note of it. Moisturizing helps loosen up the skin, enriching it and making it suppler. This allows for easier application of liquid gold.

Research

Investing in the right products is half the battle won. Make sure you thoroughly research every name, every product. You can never be too sure about what is what. After all, you are putting these products on your skin and you do not want to risk a reaction. That could be so much worse, especially if you have sensitive skin. There is so much information out there today thanks to the Internet, so why not make the most of it? It is just a matter of hopping on Google and browsing through reviews and customer feedback about different tanning products.

Perfect Your Technique

There is an art to fake tanning, and that includes the application itself. You could have the most exclusive products on the market, and it would not make the slightest difference if you just slather it on with no rhyme or reason. Self-tanners work their best when they are properly applied, so take some time to study the techniques themselves. YouTube should have some useful videos, though you should pick the right ones. You will make some mistakes at the start which is completely natural, but practice makes perfect as they say, so keep at it for a while. You will eventually master it like a pro.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content