FC Bayern Munich by hany hadid - Illustrated by Hany Hadeed - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

FC Bayern Munich

by

Artwork: Hany Hadeed

  • Joined Apr 2020
  • Published Books 1

Flag MIA SAN MIA | Official FC Bayern Munich Store

2

GENERAL

FC Bayern, is a German professional sports club based in Munich, Bavaria. It is best known for its professional football team, which plays in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, and is the most successful club in German football history, having won a record 29 national titles and 19 national cups.

 

 

3

CLUB HISTORY

FC Bayern was founded in 1900 by 11 football players, led by Franz John. Although Bayern won its first national championship in 1932, the club was not selected for the Bundesliga at its inception in 1963. The club had its period of greatest success in the middle of the 1970s when, under the captaincy of Franz Beckenbauer, it won the European Cup three consecutive times (1974–1976). Overall, Bayern has reached ten European Cup/UEFA Champions League finals, most recently winning their fifth title in 2013 as part of a continental treble. Bayern has also won one UEFA Cup, one European Cup Winners’ Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one FIFA Club World Cup and two Intercontinental Cups, making it one of the most successful European clubs internationally and the only German club to have won both international titles. Since the formation of the Bundesliga, Bayern has been the dominant club in German football, winning 29 titles, including seven consecutively since 2013. They have traditional local rivalries with 1860 Munich and 1. FC Nürnberg, as well as with Borussia Dortmund since the mid-1990s.

4

ALLIANZ ARENA

ALLIANS ARENA IS THE FC BAYERN MAIN STADIUM, HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT IT :

  • Total: 75,024 seats (during national games)

  • standing area : total 15,794 (9,136 in the South and 6,658 in the North Stands)

  • Capacity during International Games: 70,000 (no standing areas)

  • 2,152 business seats

  • 106 VIP boxes of various sizes accommodating 1,368 guests

  • Press club with about 350 seats

  • 227 special seats for the disabled at main entrance/exterior ground level (no change of level).

5

ALLIANZ ARENA

Owners :

On 27 April 2006, FC Bayern Munich temporarily acquired 100% of the shares in the Allianz Arena after purchasing TSV 1860 Munich’s 50% share in the holding company, Allianz Arena Munich Stadion GmbH, which the clubs had founded together.

However, TSV 1860’s right to repurchase their 50% share in Allianz Arena Munich Stadion GmbH until 30 June 2010 was officially rescinded on Friday, 25 April 2008. All three parties agreed to relieve TSV 1860 of its obligations, which were then transferred to FC Bayern Munich AG, currently the Allianz Arena’s only stockholder.

As a result of 1860 München’s relegation at the end of the season 2016/2017 the lease contract between TSV München von 1860 GmbH & Co. KGaA and Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FC Bayern München AG, was cancelled. It means the Allianz Arena is no longer TSV 1860 München’s home ground. The agreemen precludes 1860 returning to the stadium at a later date.

6

CLUB SONG

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

 

 

I HOPE  YOU ENJOYED READING MY FIRST BOOK EVER .

 

 

 

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content