outlook email problems
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Fix 5 Common Outlook email Problems that Users Face

I am Bridger Grey Smith; I am working as a technical manager at email support. I have 6 years of Read More
  • Joined Jan 2022
  • Published Books 27

This blog discusses the major Outlook problems like ‘Outlook stuck on loading profile’, ‘Outlook not working’, ‘Outlook PST is corrupted, and so on and ways of fixing this problem. Peruse further to understand the solutions to these Outlook email problems.

 

Problem 1 – Outlook Frozen on Loading Page

 

One of the most common issues, with consistent utilization of other elements like alert, clock, covers the space making Outlook sluggish and upsetting its functioning of it. The answer to how do I fix outlook problems is given beneath

 

Solution: The simplest method for fixing this issue is to decrease the PST size. Find the organizer bigger than 100kB in Outlook 2007 and erase every single such record.

 

Problem 2 – Outlook not Working or Not Responding

 

Different add-ins in Outlook are there to help the experience however now and again they could cause issues. A corrupt add-in may be the primary consequence of the Outlook email problems.

 

Solution: To alleviate this issue, access Outlook in protected mode. Assuming that enhances the performance, the problem is not the add-ins.

 

Problem 3 – Outlook PST is Corrupted

 

On the off chance that you get the PST is corrupt brief at whatever point you access Outlook; the problem lies in the corrupt PST. This issue obstructs your admittance to all information on Outlook.

 

Solution: ScanPST.exe, the in-assembled Microsoft utility is very viable in this problem. Access it in your Outlook organizer and execute it to determine outlook email problems today.

 

Problem 4-An Email on the Office PC Doesn’t Show up on your laptop

 

Assuming you access Outlook on different gadgets and in the event that their settings don’t coordinate, you could experience Microsoft outlook problems.

 

Solution: Manually duplicate the PST records starting with one framework then onto the next and then restart Outlook.

Use IMAP protocol to synchronize your emails.

 

Problem 5 – Sending out Spam emails

 

Assuming you hear from your contacts that they are getting spam emails and you have not sent or created them, then the solution given underneath is the solution only for you. The major reason for this issue is malware in your framework.

 

Solution: Run a diagnosis in your framework and assuming you spot any malware eliminate them from your gadget. The second step is to change the password of your Outlook account.

 

The above solutions are viable for various common Outlook email problems. In the event that, assuming you actually face issues or have experienced an alternate sort of issue, essentially connect with the Outlook support number to get your issues settled.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content