Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Flying Through Year Six

by

Artwork: C.I.S Photo Department

  • Joined Jun 2018
  • Published Books 1

Table Of Contents

 

 

The Beginning Of Something New…   2

Finding my True Friends…   4

African Studies assembly…   6

What my friends think about me…   8

Key Stage Two Production…   10

Compilation Of Pictures…   11

 

2

The Beginning Of Something New

 

Year Six has been a year full of so many different opportunities and surprises. I have discovered who my true friends are and met new friends too. I remember the first day I walked into Year Six, I was quite nervous and was also quite exited. In Year Six I learn’t how to be more confident and open around other people apart fro my normal group of friends.

3
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com

Finding My True Friends

 

All of the friends I had in year 5 are still good friends of mine in Year Six, I have also gotten to know a few more people and discover those who mean the most to me. I’m usually with a particular group of friends but I also hang out with other people. One of my best friends Zara means a lot to me because she is always there for me just like i’m there for her. She sticks up for me in the toughest times and I will always remember her no matter what.

5
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com

African Studies Assembly 

 

My African Studies teacher Miss. Roju was the teacher who mostly helped me become confident. It all started with an African Studies Assembly, this wasn’t any normal assembly, It was also a competition between 8 other groups of people, each of us assigned to a country to make a presentation about over 4 weeks. My group was given the country of Guinea and we made both a book and presentation. My group came first for Presentation but overall everyone was a winner. We all got a party to celebrate because the point difference between the last and first person was 4 points.

7

World School Games- Dubai

 

I was selected to go for a competition in February called World Primary Games, it was a competition based on Athletics, Swimming and Football. The competition took 3 days, each day a different sport. C.I.S came 2nd place overall. It was a fun experience because after the competition we got to stay for another day or two. I really enjoyed it and would love to go another time.

8
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com

What My Friends Think About Me

 

Najaah: Derin,you’re a sweet and caring person who I know would always be a nice person! I can’t believe you are going away. Goodbye Derin and wishing you good luck on your future endeavors.

 

Tianna: Derin, you are always on the count, you are smart and ugly even though you are the best friend to have. I hope you are coming back next with your same very, very, very infinity ugliness! Uglywell!

 

Oyinade: Derin you are smart and kind you always know how to manage a group and put it together even though we are not TOTALLY alike you are still a REALLY good FRIEND.

 

Diana: Your a very nice and Derin-ish, hope we bump into each other one day!

 

Kayin: Derin, there aren’t enough words in this universe to describe you I am going to miss you so so much and I know sometimes I don’t show it, but I love you Derin (as a friend) and I know you are going to be amazing wherever you are. 

 

Tobi: Derin is a caring and responsible person. I really hope to see her in the future.

 

Hakeem: Your cool and I hope to see you in the future.

 

Maro: Derin you are one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met have fun in summer.

 

Nathan: Your OK.

 

Joel: Your a very nice person and I wish you well in the future.

 

Bilal: Your a good classmate.

 

Timi: You are a nice friend.

 

Femi: I hope for the best for you in the future,See you later.

 

Mrs. Onwukwe: Dear Derin, you are such a lovely student, you made our class community interesting with all your wonderful collaborative skills. Keep reading and learning Derin, always try your very best at all times. Have a fantastic summer holiday!

10
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com

Key Stage Two Production

 

We started practicing for our key stage two production in late 2nd term, we are doing a movie called My Fair Lady, which is about a flower girl who is turned into a proper English girl. We started of with auditions before moving to the real practice. I got the part of a Narrator and I am the first person to speak in the whole play. Practicing has been so much fun and I can’t wait to present for both the teachers and students

12

Below is a compilation of pictures to show all the memories I have made in year Six, Year Six has been a good year and I hope Year Seven is even better.

13
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com
Flying Through Year Six by Derin - Illustrated by C.I.S Photo Department - Ourboox.com
17
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content