Forever Friends by David Pechie - Illustrated by Kate Forst - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Forever Friends

by

Artwork: Kate Forst

  • Joined Nov 2016
  • Published Books 37

There was these two girls that were best friends and there names were Lila and Carly they never came out of each other’s eye sight. Thats a big problem because that means if for some reason they couldn’t go to the same place at same time then there friendship would be over.

2
Forever Friends by David Pechie - Illustrated by Kate Forst - Ourboox.com

when Carly came home from school one day she was talking to her mom at the kitchen table about her day at school that Lila was going through a lot of rough patches with some of her friendship but her mom had some bad news that they had to move to maine. They had to move to maine  because her parents couldn’t pay the bill. But Carly’s mom was trying to find another day to tell Carly they had to move. and Lila couldn’t come to live with her friends family. But since lila has already been through rough patches with friendshipś and now for her to lose her bestest friend ever it would and is going to be bad time for lila. The next day there mom planned a school week sleep over. It was thursday and that’s when Carly would  tell Lila about her having to move but she and too much homework and Lila was very tired so she didn´t.  

4
Forever Friends by David Pechie - Illustrated by Kate Forst - Ourboox.com

But one day they were agueing about who’s hair has the most highlights so they sat on the buddy bench and couldn’t stand back so they were buddy’s again that was there first fight and the last one.

Lila and Izzy had lots of fun at recess playing family going on monkey bars and sitting next to each other  at lunch.

Buddy bench: is a bench covered in blue paint with white hands on it saying buddy bench it’s there when you don’t have someone to play with then somebody else doesn’t have a buddy they should  go up and ask if you want to play to get a buddy someone to play with.

6

                                                   They never came out

                                                    Of each other’s eye

                                                            sight

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content