Frenemy by Meshi Biton - Illustrated by Meshi Biton - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Frenemy

by

Artwork: Meshi Biton

  • Joined Jun 2015
  • Published Books 2

The “Demon”

The demon supports and encourages all our bad habits. Whether it’s spending a lot of money, eating too much junk food, or skipping school, this friend has the ability to get you to do things that you shouldn’t. You might have a lot of fun, bat watch out – this friend can be bad for your health, your grades and your reputation. 

2
Frenemy by Meshi Biton - Illustrated by Meshi Biton - Ourboox.com

The “Gossip”

Gossips discover your secrets and share them with the world. They are good listeners and seem to be caring and sensitive, so you might find yourself opening up and telling them things that you’ll wish you had kept to yourself. Be careful – they’ll only keep your secret until they find their way to the nearest phone or computer.

4
Frenemy by Meshi Biton - Illustrated by Meshi Biton - Ourboox.com

The “Competitor”

There are times when a little bit of competition between friends is healthy. However, too much competition can change a friend into a frenemy. No matter what you do, competitors have to do it better and let you know it. When you get 98 on a quiz, they get 100. When you finally get the new bike that you wanted, they get a better model. These frenemies can make you feel depressed.

6
Frenemy by Meshi Biton - Illustrated by Meshi Biton - Ourboox.com

The “Critic”

According to the critic, you never do anything right. This frenemy will criticize anything he or she will say your new haircut is too short or that your new jeans make you look fat. When you hang out together with other friends, the critic always corrects you. After you spend time with this frenemy, you feel as confident as an ice cube in the desert. 

8
Frenemy by Meshi Biton - Illustrated by Meshi Biton - Ourboox.com

“The problem is that sometimes we are surrounded by people who doesn’t deserve us.

But the real problem is that we choose them.”

 

Just remember…

You can always choose the people around you, so wisely!

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content