Get in on the exciting action today by playing the best online casino games!

by jokerwildau

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Get in on the exciting action today by playing the best online casino games!

  • Joined Aug 2023
  • Published Books 1

Wild Joker is a new operator on the Australian remote gaming scene; it belongs to Replatz srl, holder of the remote gaming concession under number GAD 15234. The site’s visual design is captivating, with alternating red and gray tones. The games menu is well organized, with separate tabs for slots, casino, live casino, poker, and card games, as well as a “horse racing” section for punters interested in the most exciting races to come, and two fun “Bingo” sections for those looking for lighter entertainment. A gaming account can be created in three simple steps: To register, go to the top right-hand corner of the home page and choose REGISTER.

Wild Joker casino banking options

Bank transfers, credit cards, and Internet deposits are totally secure ways to fund your gaming account and withdraw your winnings. The level of service provided to the player by Wild Joker joker-wild.com is up to the highest standards of quality, technology, service, and reliability in the industry, thanks to the casino’s past professional and technological expertise and proven financial strength. Select a payment option and enter the total amount due (for example, 20 dollars) as well as the applicable bonus codes. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you have registered for each deposit made at Wild Joker Casino. As soon as the transaction is complete, the funds are deposited into your gaming account within seconds.

First-time depositors can receive a 100% bonus of up to A$600 in cash

To take advantage of this offer, you need to make a deposit of at least A$10 using a credit card, PostePay, or PayPal. This is a five-level bonus, each worth 20% of the deposit. Each tier must be unlocked by reaching the required wager within 7 days and rolling over your funds 7 times. Once the bonus has been converted into real money by wagering, the money can be withdrawn and used to play games. Let’s take an example to see how this works in practice: if you deposit A$600, the bonus amount at each level is A$100 (20%), and the total amount to play is A$3,500 (A$500 x 7).

Wild Joker Casino offers a wide variety of games

Wild Joker Casino’s gaming tables feature exciting variants of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and other table games, as well as card games and live dealer games. Poker players will find a wide variety of interesting and comprehensive tournaments, including satellites for live events with guaranteed prize pools. Players who achieve a straight flush and/or royal flush are generously rewarded according to the People’s Poker schedule. Poker can be played both at a table (using the game client) and on the move (using an app for Android devices) via the Wild Joker website.

Real-time casino play

BetGamesTv, Evolution Gaming, and Medialive have all contributed to this operator’s extensive repertoire by developing state-of-the-art versions of classic table games such as baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and TV games. Play your favorite games like Monopoly Live, Super Sic Bo, Lightning Roulette, Deal or No Deal, and Mega Ball with live dealers accompanying you every step of the way at Wild Joker.

The order of arrival in the Wild Joker gaming room

From the moment we logged on to Wild Joker Casino, we knew this was a top-notch gaming destination, with some of the most exciting slots and poker games available, many of which include life-changing progressive jackpots. Depending on your gaming preferences, you can choose from one of three welcome bonuses. Our research group admires Wild Joker Casino’s efforts to catch up with the rest of the industry. The library already boasts hundreds of high-quality books from reputable publishers, and that number will only grow in the weeks and months to come.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content