Grandma Bag Of Stories

by David Hill

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Grandma Bag Of Stories

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 63

For most of us, grandparents telling us stories during the holidays has a special place in our memories. The warmth of a grandparent, spinning tales that held us rapt. Sudha Murty’s Grandma’s Bag of Stories is just as charming.

Anand, Krishna, Meena and Raghu arrive at their grandparents’ place in Shiggaon. Ajji’s and Ajja’s house was all readied up for their arrival, with Ajji preparing their favourite snacks. The perfect holiday with wonderful food, fun times with the animals in Ajji-Ajja’s house and best of all, the wonderful stories that Ajji told them.  After all, when Grandma opens her bag, everyone gathers around.

From her bag, emerges tales of kings and cheats, monkeys and mice, scorpions and lost treasures, and princesses and onions. Unlikely combinations, one might think, but when Grandma is the one telling them, they are just perfect! The book is great for young children to be read to, and for older children(5+, perhaps) to read for themselves. I particularly loved it, because the whole setting took me back to my childhood. The school holidays when we would all travel to our grandparents and have this wonderful time with our cousins.

 

 

For More Details   Personal Loan Video

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content