Green organizations by Alessia Segala - Illustrated by Segala Alessia - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Green organizations

by

Artwork: Segala Alessia

  • Joined Jan 2021
  • Published Books 2

THE PROBLEM OF WASTE

 

Today, we live in a world where the problem of waste is underestimated. In many countries and, especially, in many cities we find rubbish on streets, on squares, on rivers banks but also on parks.

 

For example, it’s possible to find rubbish thrown on the ground like tissues, bottles, cigarettes although there’re some baskets that people don’t use.

 

It’s a very serious problem, it harms the environment because non-recycled waste requires an additional number of years for its disposal in the environment.

2
Green organizations by Alessia Segala - Illustrated by Segala Alessia - Ourboox.com

FIRST SOLUTION

 

The first solution that citizens should adopt to reduce this problem is to find out more about Green organizations in their area.
The goal of these organizations is to keep the territory clean.

 

They should join by becoming volunteers and then participate in the days of the year dedicated to cleaning.
This is crucial because it would raise the sensibility of people.

 

Moreover, it’s also very important for parents to try to integrate teenegers and children as well, to make them grow up with the mentality of not pollute and throw waste on the ground.

4
Green organizations by Alessia Segala - Illustrated by Segala Alessia - Ourboox.com

SECOND SOLUTION

 

The second solution that Green organizations should put in place is, first of all, to increase publicity through posters, leaflets and announcements.
They may also use social networks, like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., in such a way that information reaches a large group of people.

 

And so, they should try to be known especially in the territory trying to involve as many people as possible.

 

Finally, they should also seek to promote their initiative among children through, for example, games.

6
Green organizations by Alessia Segala - Illustrated by Segala Alessia - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content