Healthcare

by Mavinx

Artwork: Mavinx

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Healthcare

by

Artwork: Mavinx

The team from Ukraine competing in Spain! Mavinx is a software design and engineering company with team members that have Read More
  • Joined Dec 2022
  • Published Books 3

 

MAVINX provides comprehensive services in developing software solutions for the Healthcare business. Whether you’re starting from scratch, upgrading an existing project, or simply need some pointers, we’re your dependable partner with relevant Healthcare knowledge. And this example demonstrates it. Our strategy begins by determining the issue that your potential solution is meant to address. At the same time, we can identify four key areas that support people in keeping their health.

 

Also, we develop Real Estate Software solutions for sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants, and realtors. Our MAVINX team has created 10 digital real estate solutions over the past four years that help agents with the sales process or let clients find the homes they’re looking for.

 

  • Our Works

 

You can also check out our works such as LinkApp, Hera, Amalthea Real Estate GmbH, Fitkonnect, Keto Kitchen, Cruise Be, and others.

 

We’re looking for projects that are both challenging and exciting! We’d be delighted to share our knowledge with you!

 

 

Do you have a project idea? Need an estimation?

Drop us a line and we’ll gladly help!

 2 Carrer de les Barques València, 46002 Spain

+34692822185

 [email protected]

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content