healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

healthy life style

by

Artwork: roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay.

  • Joined Dec 2019
  • Published Books 2

table of contents:

*against all odds- The exciting story of Anna Cohen and the mysterious disease (4-5)

 

*Review movie:FORREST GUMP-The exciting movie about the crazy Life of Forrest Gump (6-7)

 

*How Too Much Screen Time Can Be Harmful to Kids?-Fascinating research on less screen time (8-9)

 

*Tips for more sleep-time by Dr.hauzer (10-11)

 

*Healthy recipes you must make at home! (12-14)

 

*Fun games about healthy lifestyle!(: (15- )

 

*Reflection

 

 

 

2
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com

Against all odds

 

It all started with a normal girl who liked to surf, and her name is Anna Cohen .She used to go every Monday and Friday to the surf club, for three years.

She used to take a part in a surf competitions and win a medals.

Once during her competition she began to feel bad, stomach pains, headaches and more… She went to the infirmary to see what she had, and then she found out she had a mysterious blood disease.

the doctors couldn’t figure out what it was.

The doctors told her not to keep surfing for the next year.

While Anna was busy thinking about how she would solve the mystery of the disease, she discovered that she had a competitor threatening to take her place in the contest. Of course, that’s the last thing Anna expected.

Anna decided that despite the instruction the doctors gave her, she was pulling to surf so her enemy wouldn’t take her place.

One day she went for a routine checkup at the clinic.

The doctors tell her that there is no more mysterious blood disease.She told them that she keep surfing all this time.The doctors tell her that this was the reason she get well.

5
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com

REVIEW MOVIE: FORREST GUMP

The movie Forrest Gump in the starring of Tom Hanks and directed by Robert Zamkis is a comic drama film released in 1994.
The film tells of the life of Forrest Gump: a limited guy with a low IQ that makes up the American dream and becomes among others during the film for an outstanding athlete, an inspiring heroic soldier, a millionaire, an exemplary family man and a short role model admired by the entire nation.

The personal story is combined with events from the life of the United States and the history of the U.S., as a boy Forrest met Elvis in a coincidence and inspires his inspiration and also connects the song “Imagine”, a participant in the Vietnam War and becomes a war hero and other Icons Events that occur in the film.

And that’s basically what made the movie so successful!The film received great fame and won a multitude of Academy Awards: about the film, the actors, the Director, the script, the editing and the effects.

How does the film relate to the subject of a healthy life style?

One of the most salient features of Forrest throughout the film is that he never gives up, he always fights for justice even though it seems almost impossible.
Since he was a little boy, his mother always used him to think positive and happy thinking (because he had always been treated differently because of his with disabilities and she didn’t want him to feel different)
This positive thinking accompanies him throughout the film.

7
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com

How Too Much Screen Time Can Be Harmful to Kids?

According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), kids spend more time using electronic media devices than they do on any other activity—an average of 7 hours a day.  Spending too much time on screens has been linked to not getting enough sleep, poor grades, and a greater risk of obesity.

The AAP recommends parents to limit screen time to no more than one or two hours a day for kids ages 2 and up. They also advise that parents should avoid any screen time for babies and children under 2.

 

The Benefits of Cutting Down Screen Time:

Reducing time with devices makes it more possible for families to actually spend time together interacting and talking to each other face-to-face and can give kids more time to go outside and get some exercise or read a book. Recently, studies have shown that cutting down screen time can also have a positive effect on kids’ physical, social, and behavioral well-being, and can even improve their academic performance.

Researchers found that when parents monitored their kids’ media use, there were social, academic, and physical changes. Kids slept more, had better grades, and had lower body mass index, and had less aggression.

Strategies to Limit and Monitor Kids’ Screen Time

Set time limits—and stick to them. Whether it’s one hour of TV after homework is done or no more than 30 minutes total of texting with friends, parents should make clear rules and limits for screen time.

Get screens out of your child’s room. Don’t allow your child to have a TV or any other screen device in his room as it is very tempting for him.

Know what your child is viewing. Research shows that viewing content with a child and actively discussing themes, thinking about what’s viewed critically, and talking about the effects and meaning of the viewed content is one of the best types of  parents’ monitoring.To sum up, I highly believe that parents should monitor screen time of their children in order to provide their healthier future. And children should be aware of important benefits of reducing screen time for them.

9
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com

problem
Dear Dr. hauzer,
My name is Nir, I’m 15 years old and I have a problem.
I’m a very good student with good grades but recently I have been getting some bad grades and I’m having difficultes concentrating in class. I go to bed quite early usually around 23:00 and about an hour before I fall  asleep I watch T.V in bed, sometimes I’m on the computer or in my cellphone.
unfortunately I wake up at 5 Am every morning!
I can’t fall asleep again even though I’m still very tired.
Can you help me?
                                                        Nir

solution
Dear Nir,
I can understand your problem and you will be surprised to know 2 things: you are not alone most of the teenagers today have very bad sleeping habits.
they stay infront of screens long hours during the day much more then they should but the biggest problem is at night. Exposure to the blue light that comes from the screen hurt the producing of a hormone named melatonin that helps us to fall asleep quickly and sleep enough. You are exposed to that light right before you go to sleep, no wonder you wake up early and still tired.
My advice to you is to reduce that exposure during the day and to avoid I at least 2 hours before going to bed.
Instead, take a book, read some magazines, talk with a friends and family.
  I hope my advice will help you to return to a good and long night sleep.
                                                                              yours,
                                                                                Dr.hauzer

11
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
healthy life style by roni balilti - Illustrated by roni balilti ,yuval galon,nir nisanov, aviv ben ishay. - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content