HELPING OTHERS by heba - Illustrated by Mahmoud - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

HELPING OTHERS

by

Artwork: Mahmoud

  • Joined Apr 2017
  • Published Books 5

There was a spacecraft had sent in the first February with five passengers on their mission to examine the conditions of the planets. While they inspect suddenly they clashed with planet named EYE OF LION , which shattered a section of the spaceship.

 

 

 

كانت هنالك سفينة فضائية قد ارسلت  في بداية شهر فبراير في مهمة اسكشافية لمعرفة ظروف   احوال الكواكب وكان على متنها خمسة ركاب .اثناء بجثهم اصطدموا فجأة بكوكب عين الاسد وأدى ذلك الى تحطم قسم من المركبة.

 

 

2
HELPING OTHERS by heba - Illustrated by Mahmoud - Ourboox.com

The spacecraft landed on the planet of  Venus and, they lived there for a week with robots, but scientists have worried about them and sent a crew of astronauts to help them.

 

 

 

هبطت المركبة على كوكب زهرة وعاشوا هناك لمدة اسبوع الروبوتات لكن, العلماء قلقوا عليهم وارسلوا طاقم رواد فضاء لمساعدتهم.

4
HELPING OTHERS by heba - Illustrated by Mahmoud - Ourboox.com

The robots  were patient and  were not working  well, so they decided to repair  the robots in order to continue the  life on the planet  of Venus. This is what happened  and scientists sent another crew to assist in the repair mission . They began work and fix robots, but when they finished and wanted to leave the evil robot returned which resembles a huge dragon but of iron and wanted to kill robots but Mahmoud was confronted it  by a shot and a strong beam. The amazing  thing that the dragon started  to crying.

كانت الربوتات مريضة ولا تعمل جيدا لذلك قرر الركاب علاجهم لكي يستطيعوا اكمال الحياة على كوكب زهرة. وهذا ما حدث ارسل العلماء فريق مساعدين اخر للمساعدة في مهمة علاج الروبوتات, وهكذا بدؤا بالعمل واصلاح الروبوتات ولكن عندما انتهوا وأرادوا المغادرة جاء الروبوت الشرير الذي يبدوا مثل تنين حديدي ضخم واراد ان يقتل الروبوتات . لكن محمود تصدى له برصاصة وشعاع قوي . والامر المذهل انه التنين بدأ بالبكاء.

6
HELPING OTHERS by heba - Illustrated by Mahmoud - Ourboox.com

They felt sad for him and asked him why do you kill robots? He said because I am looking for a screw to fix my teeth that hurt me. Everyone laughed and said come, look at the toolbox because there are so many screws in it. And that’s what happened. He found the screw  that  he was looking for, The crew helped him with his installation, and so the dragon’s teeth no longer hurt him, then the dragon thanked them and went his way.

 

شعروا بالحزن لاجله وسألوه لماذا تريد قتل الروبوتات؟؟

اجاب: انا ابحث عن برغي لاصلاح اسناني التي تؤلمني.

ضحك الجميع وقالوا له : تعال وابحث في علبة المعدات لانه يوجد بداخلها العديد من البراغي. وهذا ما حصل وجد التنين البرغي الذي كان يبحث عنه وساعده الطاقم في تركيبه وهكذا اصبحت اسنان التنين لا تؤلمه .بعدها شكرهم التنين وذهب في طريقه.

8
HELPING OTHERS by heba - Illustrated by Mahmoud - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content