Henzel and Gretel by yonatan haimov - Illustrated by Grimm Brothers - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Henzel and Gretel

by

Artwork: Grimm Brothers

  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 1
2
Henzel and Gretel by yonatan haimov - Illustrated by Grimm Brothers - Ourboox.com

Ami and Tammy lived in a small house near the Black Forest.
One night the children heard Mum and Dad whispering. The mother said: “We have only one loaf of bread left in the house, and in the morning we will leave the children in the forest, perhaps they will find strawberries to eat.”

4

The father answered: “It’s terrible!” Said the mother: “We’d better not see them suffering from starvation.”
The children heard and wept. Ami hugged his sister, went outside, collected stones, and returned to his bed.
In the morning, Mother gave them a slice of bread and took them to the forest.
As they walked, he scattered stones with me and marked the path. In the clearing, Mother burned a bonfire and said, “Warm up again by the fire, and your father and I will go looking for coal.”

5

The children were left alone. On the evening of Tami,
But Ami led her home along the stone path. The parents rejoiced for a moment, but when the children went to bed hungry, they heard the parents whisper again.
The mother said, “Only half a loaf of bread remains, and in the morning we will leave the children in the forest.”
The father replied: “It’s terrible.”
Said the mother: “We’d better not see them suffering from starvation.”
The children heard and wept. Ami hugged his sister and wanted to go outside to collect stones, but the door was locked, and he returned to his bed crying and sad.

6

In the morning, Mother gave them a last slice of bread and took them to the forest.
As they walked Fohrer, he scattered the bread with crumbs to mark the path. Again, my mother burned a fire and said, “Warm up again by the fire, and your father and I will go to collect coal.”
The children were left alone. On the evening of Tami,
And Ami wanted to lead her home along the crumb path-but he could not find a single crumb because the birds were pecking and eating all the crumbs.

7

Ami and Tammy walked hand in hand among the frightening trees.
Suddenly they saw a nice path and a small house with chocolate walls, candy windows sticking out of the windows, and a roof of cookies. Tammy approached and picked up her candy. Ami took chocolate from the wall.
The two of them picked up a lot of candy, until suddenly a window opened, and an old woman with red eyes and a long nose said, “Welcome children, come in, and I’ll give you soup and ice cream and whipped cream.”
Ami and Tammy went into the candy house, and before them was a round table with cat legs, with hot soup and bread and ice cream and whipped cream. They tasted a little and ate more and left no crumb.
Meanwhile the old woman made beds and cobwebs for them, and they went to bed satisfied and satisfied.
In the morning the old woman said, with a bird-bird broom: “Go to the spring and give the water in the bucket.
Graphic the trail, wash the clothes, and make the most delicious soup. And you, my skinny people, enter the cage and do nothing. “The children were frightened by the old woman who turned into a witch and wanted to run away, but she stopped them by force and laughed:” Oh, ahh!

8

After a week, the witch said to Tami: “Go to the spring and bring water in the bucket, collect wood for the fire, and hurry, hurry, light the fire in the oven, and put water in the huge pot. He’s ready. “The witch opened the oven door and put her head inside. At once Tammy pushed her and closed the stove.
The witch cried out, “Open my mouth, little girl. Otherwise I’ll turn you into a fat frog!”
But Tammy was not frightened. She released my people from the cage, and they both filled their pockets with sweets, ran away from the house and returned home. And at home the parents were happy to see the children and the sweets, and promised that they would never be sent away from home.

9

10

The end

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content