Her Last wish..

by David Hill

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Her Last wish..

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 63

The novel is about Vijay and his wife Astha. It was s hopeless life for Vijay as his parents were the architects of it. But everything changes when Astha a confident and cute woman enters his life as his wife. Things changes around Vijay and he starts enjoying his life. Unfortunately a shocking discovery about his wife’s fatal disease diseased his happiness. What happens to his wife? What did he do after knowing the truth? Was the remaining pages of this 208 pages novel.

The plot is a unique one in terms of love stories I have read in recent times. The narration was enthralling and Epistolary in style. The decision taken by Vijay after the discovery about his wife and the care he shows on her were a heart melting one. What surprised me was the adorable parents of Vijay whom I was annoyed with in the first half has completely shaken me in the second half.

The final few pages might wet the eyes of weak hearted. Vijay’s love, his parents care, Astha’s confidence are the highlights of the novel. Other mentionable aspects are the turn of events. The novel is unpredictable at times. A definite read for husbands who loves their wife than anyone else J and for romance lovers as well. The side line would be the novel cannot be fit either in romance or in tragedy (I don’t think that would be a concern……

 

 

For More Details   Financial Video

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content