FILDENA-100
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How Fildena 100mg Work?

by

Artwork: Eliana Brown

  • Joined Dec 2021
  • Published Books 1

Before you start taking Fildena, and every time you get a refill, read the Patient Information Leaflet issued by your pharmacist. Inquire with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any concerns.

 

Take this medication by mouth as prescribed by the doctor to treat erectile dysfunction-ED. Take sildenafil at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, but not more than 4 hours (1 hour before is the most effective). Take no more than once a day.

A high-fat meal may cause the medicine to take longer to start working.

 

The dosage is determined by your medical condition, treatment response, and any other medications you’re taking.

 

Make sure your doctor and pharmacist are aware of all the medicines you take (including all products).

 

If your situation does not improve, contact your doctor.

Fildena 100 is a GMP-specific type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor that is circulating in the bloodstream. Erectile dysfunction is caused by this enzyme, which is located in the penile region of men.

 

Fildena 150 mg is a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor that is selective. When this enzyme is inhibited by 100 mg of sildenafil citrate, cyclic GMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels rise and nitrogen oxides are released.

 

You can also take alternatives ED Pills such as Cenforce | vidalista

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content