How Sachin Destroyed My Life

by David Hill

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How Sachin Destroyed My Life

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 63

Vikram Sathaye is clearly one of the best cricket humorists around. And it is no surprise that Vikram’s debut book: How Sachin destroyed my life: But gave me an all access pass to the world of cricket will spontaneously make you laugh and admire the wit of the man and his sense of humour. A perfect fan boy book and a very good flight read, it has some great anecdotes and life lessons as take home gifts.

A failed cricketer, Vikram recounts the advice he was given to improve his concentration as a sportsman. Why don’t you try meditation? – Was the most common advice I received. But the problem is that every time I close my eyes I feel sleepy. I even tried out Art of Living classes but got distracted by the heavy breathing of the beautiful women around. In places like Bandra and Juhu, some of these classes can be expensive and to pay that kind of money to learn how to breathe which I had been doing for free all my life, just wasn’t in tune with my middle class Maharashtrian upbringing.The one thing I was really proud of Monty (Panesar) was that while his teammates peed on the pitch, he peed on a bouncer in a night club. This is such fast bowlerish behaviour. This is the attitude I like, for he just might be the first and last person of Indian origin to take on a bouncer….

 

 

 

For More Details   Financial Solution Video

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content