How to Create Your Book by Cooper - Illustrated by Cooper - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How to Create Your Book

by

Artwork: Cooper

  • Joined Jul 2016
  • Published Books 1

Step One: sign up for the website. www.ourboox.com It will ask for your full name, an email address and password. Use the following guide lines:

 

Full Name: Only use your first name (this applies to everything)

Email: use your school email

Password: same as school login

 

Step Two: select the type of book you will be creating: Square book best for illustrated children’s book.

 

2
How to Create Your Book by Cooper - Illustrated by Cooper - Ourboox.com

Step 3: Add the tittle for your book. Below the title there are two tabs Editor and Cover & Info. Your will use the Editor tab to add your text and images.The cover &info tab allows you to add a cover and create the information on the first page of the book by answering some simple questions.

 

Using the Editor Tool: At the top of the box select either text or artwork. I will start with text. The blue number on the left indicates what page your are working on. To add additional pages select new page (the green button) at the bottom of the web page. In the box you can copy and past or type your story. If your pages get out of order you can move them around by holding down on the blue number and moving it up or down.

 

Save Often using the Blue Save button!!!!

 

4
How to Create Your Book by Cooper - Illustrated by Cooper - Ourboox.com

Adding Artwork: to add your artwork select the artwork button on the page your would like to be an image and then select add image. You will select upload and the choose the file you want to upload. In you media library the image will appear and will have a blue outline indicating that is the image you want to add. Click select.

Remember to Save your Book! *if your images look blurry please let me know and I will help you resize them. I have left some of mine blurry to show you what can happen.

 

Once your have added all of your text and images you can preview your book by selecting the yellow preview button at the bottom of the web page.

6
How to Create Your Book by Cooper - Illustrated by Cooper - Ourboox.com

Before your are done make sure to go under the Cover & Info tab.

Add your cover image and answer the questions. You are welcome in the description box to write a few sentences bout your book. Remember to Only Use you FIRST name.

 

If you are all done make sure it is saved. The you can select my book at the top of the web page. Once you get to this point let me know and I will come over to check it before you publish your book.

8
How to Create Your Book by Cooper - Illustrated by Cooper - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content