Why a healthy lifestyle important? And how to improve your lifestyle? by Noy Guperstein - Illustrated by Noy G and Shai H - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Why a healthy lifestyle important? And how to improve your lifestyle?

by

Artwork: Noy G and Shai H

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 1

Why a healthy lifestyle important? And how to improve your lifestyle?

//////////////////Healthy lifestyle by athinavergara.23 on emaze/////////////////////

By: Shai Halevy and Noy Guperstein

2

Sleeping is a necessary part of our health.

You should take this topic seriously because of his big influence.

Recent observational studies have confirmed that kids should sleep 9-11 hours each day: if they don’t sleep enough hours it can result in difficult behaviors and lower capacity to learn and retain information. Teenagers should sleep 8-10 hours each day: it is significant to their development. Adults should sleep 7-9 hours each day: they work and think all day and they should get enough sleep to stay focused during the day.

מהי שינה טובה? - פולירון פתח תקווה - סליפ דיפו

If you want a healthy lifestyle make sure you have enough time to sleep!

 

3

Today, food is a big part of our life, hence you should know and check what you insert into your body.

We are exposed to a broad variety of food- including junk food, industrial food, natural food and more…. so you definitely able to choose which food to eat and how to influnce your body.

If you want to improve your daily menu and to reduse the chances of getting depressed, getting cancer or gaining weight instead of eating street food and junk food eat more natural food and homemade food.

We added for you a video about healthy and quick meals to prepare.

 

If you want a healthy lifestyle take care of your nutrition!

4

5

Today there are many types of sports, so each one of us can find the one that he likes the most.

Sport is not only for getting in shape (which of course is important) it’s also for our soul, to prevent diseases and also to improve our mood.

You can do sport routine for each day/week at any level you want- here you can see 2 videos, one is easy for beginners and the other is harder.

 

If you want a healthy lifestyle take care of your body!

6

7

Relax your body and mind, and give yourself some time to calm.

You can do yoga or meditation to relax or even to just sleep.

Here you can see application that can help you do meditation at home easily “My medi”.

My Medi

If you want a healthy lifestyle find time to relax!

8

If you do things that you like (for instance: dance, cook, sing, read, ride….) you will be happier and even more optimistic.

Find the things that make you happy and do them frequently.

Hobby Globe is the world's best social app for hobbies owners. Hobby Globe makes it easy for anyone to share his Hobby… | Hobbies that make money, Hobby, Social app

If you want a healthy lifestyle do things that make you happy!

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content