HUCLEBERRY FINN
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Huckleberry Finn

by

Artwork: DANA

  • Joined Feb 2019
  • Published Books 3
HUCLEBERRY FINN

             THE END OF THE STORY

Many years have passed, but I remember this story how it was yesterday; I can’t stay here a lot because I have to see the doctor.

When the doctor saw Jim he said that his situation was very difficult and he should have to cut his leg, because the bullet had mess up all his muscles.
After the doctor brought us to the hospital and he operated Tom’s leg.

 

 

Three weeks after the operation I decided to leave Tom, because he recovered, and I leaved to same town since I didn’t success to stay on only one town.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

I started to see the village near my town but mostly I wanted try to free Jim, because nobody must be a slave.

At first time I tried to find some work for pay the family to free Jim, but to reach a lot of money I had worked 18 hour a day; then I decided to go to family to give only my money and I wanted to tell their that Jim was as a father for me, because my real dad often drunk.

After my story the family decided to free Jim because otherwise I would have remained without anyone; so Jim and me go to Cairo in Illinois and he bought a small house where we live until I have known your grandmother Sally.

I have met Sally because she was the daughter of the doctor where Jim worked.

Two years later I asked to her to marry me and we went to this house.

4

I have met Sally because she was the daughter of the doctor where Jim worked.

Two years later I asked to her to marry me and we went to this house.

 

Jim was as a father for me and I have help him until his last day of his life; he was an example for me and I have to try in all my life to be like him.

 

 

 

Now Jim and Tom are dead, and I’ m the only one can tell this story and your are the only one person who say all story.

Oh now I must go to the hospital…

See you later John!

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content