If you can dream it, you can achieve it

by liora

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

If you can dream it, you can achieve it

by

  • Joined Jul 2017
  • Published Books 12

I think, almost everyone has a dreams and goals. So, I want to tell you about my dream. In the future I want to travel a lot. It’s not so much a dream, but I just want to visit many countries, learn about culture of different people.
I like everything about it. I feel it in myself. I like to prepare for a trip, these thoughts about the upcoming, experiences, views from the train window, it’s really awesome. I like to make photos of new places, I like just feel in a new atmosphere. Just feel a new atmosphere of another life. I often make trips to different cities of Israel, I have a friends in almost every corner of the country. I go to my friends, live a few days with them and they show me their city.
Before Israel, I moved 11 times. But moving to Israel is still my biggest journey.
Even
 if it is a little trip, I’m happy. I hope, there will be times, when it will not be a problem for me to travel.
 I‘m really waiting for summer, because in the summer I have a small trip to my homeland.
Remember that dreams are our destination on the map of life. Dream.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content