Intelligent scientist by Yasmen Saleh - Illustrated by Jasmine Saleh , Alice Salman and Kholod Matar  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Intelligent scientist

by

Artwork: Jasmine Saleh , Alice Salman and Kholod Matar

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 2

Several years ago, particularly in 2017, the city of Washington had infected an unprecedented virus. In that year there was a scientist who had worked late in the laboratory and in that night he had heard some scientists arguing and planning to do something horrific to their townspeople.  He was shocked by what he heard, they want to put a deadly and harmful virus in the winter rains, and anyone who gets wet from this rain he/ she will die or become a sick person with no cure. He tried to get out of the lab quickly, but it was too late, it rained all over Washington, and it was very heavy rain.

2

توتي توتي - قصة الملك السمين

3

He saw people getting sick and dying around him and He couldn’t do anything for them Suddenly, the rain came out of control and affected several other countries, scientists who made this virus have also been infected with it, He was the only person who was not infected with the virus, he knew that the virus was designed to infect certain countries, not all of them, unfortunately, no one came to save him. After several weeks, he decided to go under the rain to become one of them or to end his life, that night he fell under the rain and became like them.

4

قصص نجاح العلماء والعظماء ملهمة

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content