Loading Book...

One day in the land of Zelingflo, there was a king named Jack. For years he had been trying to get rid of the evil wizard, Lilly. Lilly never liked King Jack or the people of Zelingflo, and every day she would try to harm them in different ways. Her main goal was to become the absolute ruler of the land and in order to do that she needed to kill King Jack.

On a summer day, a normal girl named Jessie was sick and tired of Wizard Lilly, so she decided to step up and help save Zelingflo and King Jack. She looked online and saw that Wizard Lilly was once a normal and happy girl.She couldn’t believe that the meanest person in the village could have been a happy and smiling girl once.  After hours of research, Jessie learned that the only way to reverse the spell was to get a strip of hair of the oldest goat, the highest apple from an apple berry tree, and the glitter from the queen of the woods. Then, once all the ingredients were found, Jessie needed to boiled them together and splash the mixture over the Wizard Lilly.

Jessie got a backpack filled with emergency supplies and enough space to collect the items. She climbed the tallest mountains until she saw the old goat’s farm. She asked the farmer which goat was the oldest and the nice man showed her where to find it.  She took a strip of his hair with lots of caution. Jessie was then ready to find her second item. She walked and walked for hours down Apple Berry Lane until she found the mysterious tree right there, in front of her eyes. She asked the sweet girl who was apple picking to get her the apple that was at the very top and give it to her. The girl smiled at Jessie and said, “Of course.” That is how Jessie got the second item that would help her change Wizard Lilly forever.  Jessie felt so tired from all the day’s searching, but she knew that her village depended on her, so she took a very deep breath and went to get the glitter from the queen of the woods. Lucky for Jessie, the woods’ village was very close to Apple Berry Lane, and as soon as she got to the castle, the queen welcomed Jessie with the brightest and biggest smile and offered her a glass of milk and the yummiest chocolate cookies Jessie had ever tasted.  While they ate the cookies together, Jessie told the queen the story, and the good queen gave Jessie the glitter and also magic shoes that sent Jessie back to her home by turning in circles three times.

Before she knew it, Jessie was back home with all the ingredients.  She was excited and started preparing the magic mix right away.  She boiled water and put the special ingredients in one at a time, until was ready (it took all night)! The very next morning, Jessie went to look for Lilly. She was scared but knew what she needed to do.  As soon as Jessie saw Lilly, she screamed her name, and once the mean wizard came close to Jessie to hit her, Jessie splashed all the poison on her, hoping it will work because she knew that if it wouldn’t, Lilly would kill her.  Lilly started twirling and twirling and then she started to change colors until her whole face and body looked like a 12 year old girl. Both girls looked at each other and hugged very tightly.  From that day on, they became best friends and the people of the village and King Jack were as happy as ever.

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content