Katie At School by David Reffold - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Katie At School

My name is David. I am a taxi driver from Hailsham. My birthday is 16/4/1964 and I am 54 years Read More
  • Joined Feb 2016
  • Published Books 7

One morning, Katie goes to school. She is very excited. Her teacher, Miss Baker, is here to say hello to Katie. “Hello Katie, welcome to Mellow Blues Primary School!” She said. “Hello Miss Baker” said Katie.

2

Katie has friends in her class. Their names are Darren, Davey, Lucy, Lizzy, Emma, Ava and Caitlyn. “Hi Katie” said Caitlyn. “Can I play with you”. Katie was too nervous. She wanted to tell Miss Baker if she plays with Caitlyn. “Miss Baker, I’m too nervous to play with Caitlyn” said Katie. “You will get use to it” said Miss Baker.

3

“Good morning” said Miss Baker. And everyone said good morning. “The first lesson is English” said Miss Baker. Katie and her friends enjoy the English lesson.

4

Next, she has to do her work. She is doing very well with it. “Miss Baker, what are we doing in English?” said Katie. “We are doing Senses and Smells” said Miss Baker. Everyone expect Katie has done their work. “OK, everyone, show me our work!” said Miss Baker.

5

“That’s brilliant, Katie!” said Miss Baker. Katie was pleased. “That is fantastic, Darren and Lucy!” said Miss Baker. “What’s the time, Miss Baker?” said Davey. “It’s five past ten, we can have some fun!” shouted Miss Baker. “Yay!” Katie and her friends shouted. And Lucy shouted “yay” quietly. “What’s the matter, Lucy?” said Miss Baker. “I have a little bit of a lost voice” whispered Lucy.

6

“Shall I take you home?” said Miss Baker. “Yes” whispered Lucy. Miss Baker rings Lucy’s mum. “Lucy has lost her voice, can you pick her up at 11:20am please?!” said Miss Baker. “Yes sure” said Lucy’s mum on the phone. “Goodbye” said Miss Baker. “Lucy, your mum is coming to get you at twenty-past eleven” she said. “OK” said Lucy quietly. Katie had fun on the laptop.

7

“It’s playtime in the playground now!” shouted Miss Baker. And everyone went to play. Lucy stayed in Miss Baker’s classroom. Katie was playing with Caitlyn. And she helped her. “Well done, Katie!” said Caitlyn.

8

At twenty-past eleven, Lucy was going home. “Goodbye, Lucy, your voice will get better soon” said Miss Baker. “Good bye, Miss Baker” said Lucy sadly. And Katie ran away to see Lucy’s mum driving her car. Katie laughed. “Katie, go back to the classroom” said Miss Baker. And at 12:15, it’s lunchtime.

9

Katie sat next to Caitlyn. She ate her lunch beautifully. “Well done” said Caitlyn. “Thank you” said Katie. At 1:00, Katie and her friends went back to Miss Baker’s classroom. “The next lesson is Maths” said Miss Baker.

10

Katie has done her work with all of the answers. And she forgot one more answer. “Miss Baker, I forgot to wrote one more answer!” shouted Katie. And Miss Baker rushed. “The answer is 7+3 but I forgot” said Katie desperately. “What is 7+3, Katie?” said Miss Baker. And Katy said “It’s 10”. “Well done, Katie!” said Miss Baker.

11

At 3:00, it’s time to go home. “Mummy, I had a good time at school” said Katie. “I’m not your mum, I’m your taxi escort!” said Katie’s taxi escort. “I took you to school this morning”. Katie said “It’s Dianna”. “Yes, I am Dianna!” she said. And Katie went home with Darren and Edward. “Edward is not in my class” said Katie. “No he isn’t” said Dianna, her taxi escort. And Katy went home. “Mummy, I had a good time at school” said Katie. “Yes you did” said Katie’s mum.

12

And Katy went to her bedroom to draw and write. And she will go to school next morning again.

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content