Liposuction-Dr.-Dushyanth-Kalva
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Know More About Liposuction Surgery

by

Artwork: Ajitesh Verma

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 31

Liposuction is a body contouring procedure where the body proportion is changed to achieve a balanced and pleasing appearance. This treatment can be suggested to an individual when the fat deposits are in excess and are exercise resistant.

2

One can consult Dr. Dushyanth Kalva, who is a renowned and skilled plastic surgeon practicing at Inform clinic. He is one of the best liposuction doctors in Hyderabad and provides various liposuction techniques that help the patients to achieve optimum and safe results.

3
Liposuction-Dr.-Dushyanth-Kalva

Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity but it is meant for permanent fat cell removal from isolated areas of the body. When the fat is resistant to lifestyle changes, then liposuction is suggested by a medical expert.

 

The commonly treated areas through liposuction are as follows:

5

-Abdomen
-Back
-Buttocks
-Chest
-Hips and thighs
-Upper arms

6

The process involves a cannula, a hollow instrument that is inserted under the skin, and a strong, high-pressure vacuum is applied to the cannula. This vacuum helps to remove the fat from the body. The liposuction treatment also includes a tumescent solution that contains local anesthesia to numb the area, which results in minimum post-operative pain.

7

Liposuction surgery does not only remove the fat cells permanently but can also treats conditions such as:

 

Lymphedema: Lymphedema is a chronic condition where an excess of lymph fluid gets collected in the tissues causing swelling in the arms or legs. To cure the discomfort and pain, liposuction is performed by a medical expert which helps in reducing the swelling.

8

Lipodystrophy Syndrome: In such a condition, the fat is lost from one part of the body and accumulates in another, making the appearance unpleasant. Liposuction helps in improving the same by removing the excess fat deposits and provides a natural-looking appearance.

9

Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia is a condition where excess fat gets accumulated under a man’s breast. This may affect the overall look and appearance of an individual.

Lipomas: Lipomas are skin lumps or fatty tumors, which are not harmful. But, one can consider undergoing surgery if the lump troubles.

10

Liposuction treatment is a major procedure that requires frequent follow-up with the surgeon. The results of the surgery might be visible after the swelling goes down. The swelling generally settles after 4 -6 weeks, and the operated area appears less bulky.

11

One can maintain the results permanently by making a few lifestyle changes as there are chances that an individual can experience weight gain or alter of fat to different areas of the body.

12

There are different techniques used to perform liposuction, such as dry liposuction, vaser liposuction, tumescent liposuction, ultrasound-assisted liposuction, which is suggested after examining the body type and area to be treated.

13

The liposuction treatment needs proper planning to remove a specific amount of fat from the patient’s body, to get the expected results. Hence it is recommended to consult liposuction surgeon to avail best liposuction surgery in Hyderabad at Inform Clinic for a complete understanding of the procedure.

14

Source: https://medium.com/@ajiteshverma/know-more-about-liposuction-surgery-dcc4c7a51663

 

Contact:-

Address: 3rd floor, Park View, Adjacent to CVR Health, Road Number 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91-7032707070

15
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content