Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci”

by Classe 2L1

Artwork: Classe 2L1

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci”

by

Artwork: Classe 2L1

  • Joined Dec 2019
  • Published Books 2

This is our cross-curricular Laprodi: “Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci”, that includes the different subjects we study: French, English, Spanish, Math and P.E . We created some tests together  with questions matching them with different profiles. These tests are based on the most important current themes, such as: immigration, environment, sport and food, ethnic groups, forms of government and covoiturage to invite students, but not only, to become more involved European citizens.

 

 

 

Questo è il prodotto finale del nostro Laprodi interdisciplinare: “Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci”, che comprende le diverse materie che studiamo: francese, inglese, spagnolo, matematica e educazione fisica. Abbiamo creato alcuni test con delle domande, abbinandoli ai diversi profili. Questi test si basano sui temi attuali più importanti, come: immigrazione, ambiente, sport e cibo, gruppi etnici, forme di governo e covoiturage per invitare gli studenti, ma non solo, a diventare cittadini europei più consapevoli.

2
Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci” by Classe 2L1 - Illustrated by Classe 2L1 - Ourboox.com

ENVIRONMENT

Question n° 1

Why living on an island or on the coast could increase the danger of global warming?

 

a) No, it’s completely false, you can live wherever you want.
b) Because the glaciers melting causes the rising of the sea level and floods.
c)

 

Question n° 2

Does your local government more it easy for citizens to recycle?

 

a) Yes, in Italy it is almost and we recycle a lot.
b) Not yet, unfortunately.
c)  In my country thee are laces, especially in Southern Italy, where it’s still hard for     people to recycle.

 

Question n° 3

What do you know about the problem of global warming?

 

a) I don’t care about this problem.
b) I know that’s and I do my best to help.
c) I know that’s a bad thing but I’m not worried about the consequences.

 

Question n° 4

How often do you get school on foot instead of going by car?

 

a) I always walk to school.
b) I go to school by car only when I’m late.
c) I never get to school by car.

 

Question n° 5

According to scientihow many years remain to planet?

 

a) 20 years.
b)  I don’t care.
c) I care what scientists think.

 

Question n° 6

 What is the cause of global warming?

 

a) Gas emissions.
b) Pollution.
c) Waste.

 

Question n° 7

 

What do yo think of the plastic thrown away into the oceans?

 

a) I believe that’s time to act.
b) I don’t care that much.
c) I think that if they still produce plastic, it’s right to consume it as we like.

 

Question n° 8

Are you aware of the risks involved in pollution?

 

a)
b) Yes and I try to reduce, reuse and recycle.
c) What is pollution?

 

Question n° 9

Do you recycle your rubbish?

 

a) Yes, of course.
b) Yes, but not everything.
c) No, I don’t.

 

Question n° 10

What can people do to help the planet?

 

a) Recycle a lot and produce less waste.
b)
c) Go on strike.

 

 

LETTER A

Cool!  If you reached the highest number of A, so you are a person who takes care of the environment and respects it. Go ahead like this and you help will make the difference.

 

LETTER B

If you chose a lot of letter B, you respect the environment, but you should be more involved. Pay attention to the details which are important and could help the Earth.

 

LETTER C

If you chose a lot of letter C, you don’t are interested in our health and our  planet. You should work harder. Sorry but you are not an eco-friendly person.

 

4
Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci” by Classe 2L1 - Illustrated by Classe 2L1 - Ourboox.com
Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci” by Classe 2L1 - Illustrated by Classe 2L1 - Ourboox.com

SPORT AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

 

Question n° 1

How often do you eat junk food?

 

a) Everyday.
b) Twice a week.
c) Never.

 

Question n° 2

 How often do you drink water?

 

a) I usually drink a glass of water a hour.
b) Only during the meals.
c) Only when I’m thirsty.

 

Question n° 3

How often do you eat vegetables?

 

a)  I usually eat three portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
b) Only when my mother obligates me.
c) Never, I hate them.

 

Question n° 4

Do you know what the food  pyramid is about? Do you follow it?

 

a) Yes, and I follow it.
b) I know it, but I don’t care it.
c) Sorry, but I never heard about that.

 

Question n° 5

How much healthy food do you eat in a week?

 

a) None, I like junk food.
b) A little bit, because I usually have snacks.
c) Pretty much, I like fruit and vegetables.

 

Question n° 6

Do you know that doing sports improves your skills and your tension?Do you play any sports?

 

a) Yes, I know and I do a lot of sports.
b) Yes, I know that, but I don’t do any sports.
c) No, I don’t know.

 

Question n° 7

Do you use you mobile instead of sleeping at night?

 

a) Yes, I always chat with my friends during the night.
b) Rarely.
c) I never do that.

 

Question n° 8

According to you, which are the benefits of doing sports?

 

a) Sports have lots of benefits: they improve your mood and your concentration, reduce depression and keep you healthy.
b) Sport is good because you can eat lots of junk food without putting on weight.
c) The only benefit is watching it on TV.

 

Question n° 9

Do you like individual or team sports?

 

a) I like both.
b) I don’t like individual sports, I prefer team sports.
c) I hate both.

 

Question n° 10

 

 

 

a)
b)
c)

 

 

 

LETTER A

Our compliments, you have a very healthy lifestyle. You avoid sugar and fat, so you can be considered an healthy person and that is a very healthy habit.

 

LETTER B

Most letter B, you have a quite healthy lifestyle, even though you should improve by working out more.

 

LETTER C

Most letter C, sorry, but you are a very lazy person and don’t like sports. Please change your habits asap.

7
Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci” by Classe 2L1 - Illustrated by Classe 2L1 - Ourboox.com

MEDITERRANEAN DIET

´The mediterranean diet is a diet which was adopted by southern Italy,Greece and Spain in the 40s and 50s.It has a high consumption of olive oil,cereals,fruits and vegetables, moderate consumption of fish,moderate consumption of diary products (such as cheese and yogurt),moderate consumption of wine and low consumption of non-fish meat products.The mediterranean could also lower the risks of early death,and the high consumption of olive oil can reduce all-cause mortalities and lower the risks of having cancer and heart problems.

9
Laprodi interdisciplinare:”Diventiamo cittadini consapevoli divertendoci” by Classe 2L1 - Illustrated by Classe 2L1 - Ourboox.com

“ GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ”

 

Question n° 1

Do you know one thing about the famous queen of England, protagonist of the anthem and her story?

 

a) Yes, I know the entire story from when she was elected queen until today.
b)  I heard a lot about her, but I never cared.
c) I’m really not interested.

 

Question n° 2

 Do you know that the queen now has only a symbolic role and that the decisions are made by the state?

 

a) Yes, I know, but English people are very close to her.
b) I think it’s more a matter of culture and tourism.
c) I don’t know.

 

Question n° 3

 Do you know all the nations where “God save the queen” was used as an anthem?

 

a) Yes, I know all the nations.
b) I know all the most important.
c) No, I don’t know.

 

Question n° 4

 Have you ever seen a video of the English anthem or heard it alive?

 

a) Yes, I also know all the words.
b) I only listened once.
c) I’ve never listened to it.

 

Question n° 5

Do you know what is the common wealth realm?

 

a) It is a charitable association.
b) It is a sovereign state with queen Elizabeth II as head of the state.
c) I don’t know.

 

GROUP 1: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

 

LETTER A

Congraulation! Keep it up!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “A” it means that you are very interested in other cultures and you are an open minded person, it was the perfect test for you!

 

LETTER B

You could do better!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “B” it means that you are a person who doesn’t care much about these things, they’ re indifferent to you. You know something but you don’t want to go deeper!

 

LETTER C

That’s so off of the rails! Very bad!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “C” it means that you do not care at all to inform yourself on these themes, you don’t know anything and you don’t want to know anything! We advise you to improve from this point of view!

 

 

 

 

“DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GREAT BRITAIN AND UNITED KINGDOM”

 

Question n° 1

Have you ever confused between United Kingdom and Great Britain?

 

a) It often happens.
b) Every time I search it on the internet.
c)  No, I can distinguish them.

 

Question n° 2

Did you know what are the differences between United Kingdom and Great Britain?

 

a) I never thought about it.
b) I think they are two ways to call them.
c) One has a political meaning, the other geographical.

 

Question n° 3

How many countries make up the United Kingdom?

 

a) It is a single country.
b) I don’t remember.
c) It is composed by four countries: England, Wales, North Ireland and Scotland.

 

Question n° 4

 Which is the form of government in the United Kingdom?

 

a) I don’t know and I don’t care.
b) There is just the queen.
c) It’s a costitutional monarchy and parlamentary democracy.

 

Question n° 5

 When did Great Britain become United Kingdom?

 

a) 1710
b) 1801
c) 1707

 

 

GROUP 2: DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GREAT BRITAIN AND UK       

 

LETTER A

Well done! You know a lot of things!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “A” it means that this theme is very close to you and you have a great knowledge of it. It is very important to know these things of general culture and it is always good not to under stimate them, keep going!

 

LETTER B

Not so well! You could learn more!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “B” it means that your Knowledge about this topic is not as deeper as it could be. It’s a very discussed topic nowadays, it’s important!

 

LETTER C

Bad!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “C” it means that you don’t know almost nothing about this theme and its differences. Do you want to stay forever in ignorance?

This is the base of the English culture and its history! Go and study!

 

 

 

 

 

“ETHNIC GROUPS IN LONDON ”

 

 

Question n° 1

 Which is the largest ethnic group in London?

 

a) Nigerian.
b) American.
c) Irish.

 

Question n° 2

Which is the ethnic minority of the so called “British White ” of Asian origins?

 

a) Arab.
b) Pakistan.
c) Indian.

 

Question n° 3

 What are the names of the components of the big group of the “British blacks”

 

a) Chinese and Bengalis.
b) Turks and Greeks.
c) Caribbeans and Africans.

 

Question n° 4

 Is there a percentage of mixed race?

 

a) Yes, there is the 5% of mixed race.
b) No, there isn’t.
c) Yes, but only in the north of London.

 

Question n° 5

 Why has London been an immigration destination for centuries?

 

a) For political reasons.
b) For security reasons.
c) For economic and security reasons.

 

 

GROUP 3: ETHNIC IN LONDON  

 

LETTER A

Wonderful!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “A” it means that you know a lot about ethic groups in London. You can consider yourself a British citizen! Keep it up!

 

LETTER B

Good!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “B” it means that you only know a few things about London ethnic group .

I suggest you more documentaries!

 

LETTER C

Bad!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “C” it means you don’t know anything or almost about London ethnic group.

Do more research!

 

 

“THE ENGLISH FLAG”

 

Question n° 1

When did Scotland and England join?

 

a) 1606.
b) 1707.
c) 1656.

 

Question n° 2

 From Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

 

a) From England, Ireland and Wales.
b) From Scotland, England and Ireland.
c) From Scotland, England and Ireland.

 

Question n° 3

 When was Wales added?

 

a) 1799.
b) 1606.
c) 1808.

 

Question n° 4

 What’s the name of the saint from Ireland?

 

a) Andrew.
b) George.
c) Patrick.

 

Question n° 5

Who became King of England in 1606?

 

a) James VI.
b) George VI.
c) Lucas VI.

 

 

 

GROUP 4: ENGLISH FLAG  

 

LETTER A

Very well!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “A” it means that you have a lot Knowledge of English Flag.

You are passionate about this topic, keep it up!

 

LETTER B

Good!
If you have reached a greater  number of answers “B” it means that you don’t have enough knowledge about English Flag.

If you want to learn more do some research!

 

LETTER C

Not well!

If you have reached a greater number of answers “C” it means that you know almost nothing about the English Flag. That’s no good! I advise  you learn more if you don’t want to remain in ignorance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CULTURES AND TRADITIONS OF THE ETHNIC GROUPS IN LONDON”

 

 

Question n° 1

 Have you ever tasted any greek food? If so, what do you think?

 

a) Yes, I have eaten it, but I don’t like it.
b) Yes, I have eaten it and I love greek food.
c) No, I have never eaten it.

 

Question n° 2

 Have you ever been to the feast of  St. Patrick in Ireland?

 

a) No, I have never been to the St. Patrick’s Day, but I would like to go there to be with my friends.
b) Yes, I went there, but I was really disappointing.
c) I’m not particulary interested in this kind of feastivity.

 

Question n° 3

What do you think of German clothes? Would you follow it?

 

a) Of course, this way of dressing expresses a lot of freedom.
b) I would follow it, but avoiding some details.
c) No, I wouldn’t follow it , I don’t like their way of dressing, because it doesn’t reflect my way of being.

 

Question n° 4

 If only you had the chance, would you ever visit a country like China?

Adjusting yourself to its rules and its delicate and at the same time spicy food?

 

a)  I truly admire China as a country, but I wouldn’t never be able to keep up with its rules
b) Sì, amo tutto della cultura cinese e sarei davvero interessato a visitarla.
c) No, non credo che la Cina sia il posto giusto per le forme.

 

Domanda n ° 5

Hai mai avuto la possibilità di viaggiare in India e assaggiare qualche piatto tipico?

 

un) No, non sono mai stato in India e non mi piace questo paese.
b) No, ma mi piacerebbe visitarlo.
c)  Sì, sono stato in India e ho avuto la possibilità di assaggiare alcuni piatti.

 

 

 

GRUPPO 5: USI E COSTUMI ETNICI A LONDRA

 

LETTERA A

Fantastico!

Se hai raggiunto un numero maggiore di risposte “A” significa che sei una persona a cui piace conoscere i costumi e le tradizioni di altri paesi.

Bene, continua così!

 

LETTERA B

Non male!

Se hai raggiunto un numero maggiore di risposte “B” significa che non sei così interessato alle tradizioni e agli usi di altri paesi.

Sai qualcosa, ma potresti fare di meglio!

 

LETTERA C

Male!

Se hai raggiunto un numero maggiore di risposte “C” significa che non ti importa di altre culture.

Ti consiglio di approfondire altri usi e costumi, non solo i tuoi!

 

 

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content