Learn Tajweed Online with Us

by salmakhan

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Learn Tajweed Online with Us

I'm a blogger and Content writer. Writing or blogging is a passion for me with this passion I have made Read More
  • Joined Nov 2022
  • Published Books 3

Madd is a crucial rule in Tajweed because it aids in understanding the meanings of Quranic verses. The Prophet of Allah (PBUH) used to read the Quran with sound elongations, as we are taught today in Tajweed rules. Leaving out the madd implies that we are not reading the Quran as it was revealed. As a result, it is critical to learn the proper way to recite the verses and to comprehend the various types of madd in the Quran and their applications.

 

Quran Tutors Online provides online courses to assist our Muslim brothers and sisters in improving their Quran recitation and gaining Allah’s approval.

 

Our qualified tutors teach the Quran most cost-effectively and efficiently, allowing students to read the verses correctly. Join our Online Tajweed Classes today to learn about the different types of madd and how to apply them.

 

 

Join our online Tajweed classes today to learn about the different types of Madd and how to apply them. To assist you further on your journey to learn the Qur’an and Tajweed, we offer courses for both children and adults.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content