Legendary Lori

by Nitzan Grafi

Artwork: Group 11

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Legendary Lori

by

Artwork: Group 11

  • Joined Mar 2020
  • Published Books 1

It was just another Wednesday afternoon, when Lori, who was doing her homework, heard some of the girls from her class, just outside the window in her bedroom, talking about Roni, the queen of the class, and her latest TikTok video she just shared. 

 

2

They were all astonished and impressed of her performance, flexibility and courage, that they had immediately started to imitate her so that they can share their video as well, of course with the hashtag #SublimeRoni.

 

3

Lori was once very popular amongst the girls in her class, but ever since Roni joined their class, it was like they had forgotten about her, so she thought to herself, what could she do, so that the other girls will follow her too.

 

4

Neglecting and homework and her duties in the house, she went to visit her former actress aunt, the last had suggested her to come up with a move, and try to convince the Johnny the star to imitate her moves. Of course he shall not forget to hashtag and mention #LegendaryLori on his instagram too. 

 

5

And so, Lori, with the help of her aunt, managed to reach Johnny star, who accepted to help the little damsel in distress, and after Lori shared her TikTok, he imitated her and shared it as well.

6

And when the move was released to the world, but most importantly, to Lori’s class, all the girls were enthusiastic and started to make the same move all the time.

Roni was a bit jealous, as she got used to be the latest call of style all the time, but as the wondering looks of all her peers, questioning why is she not moving “The Lori Style” and started to consider her to be an outcast, the pressure broke her down and she shared the video with the same hashtag, and also posted another one on “Facebook Live”!

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content