Let’s both have fun and learn by Sergin Şahinoğullarıgil - Illustrated by DİSCOVER WITH STEAM - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Let’s both have fun and learn

by

Artwork: DİSCOVER WITH STEAM

  • Joined Oct 2017
  • Published Books 13

Logo work and competition

Logo work and competition

2

Science, Technology, Culture and Art websites

  •  

    ABOUT TASK
    TASK           

      Let’s share the names of websites that can help us in our work.
    Add link addresses related to Science, Technology, Culture and Art websites to the table.

     

    TIME 30/09/2020

     

    DGAL/PELİN YILDIZ https://tryengineering.org/tr/news/6-reasons-art-benefits-stem-education/
    İKAL/SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL https://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/great-stem-web-sites-students-classroom.shtml
    DGAL/ESRA KARAALİ https://inteach.org/
    DGAL/MUHAMMED ALİ ERZİNCAN http://egitimtrend.com/
    Șveț Aliona https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english-tur/stem-icin-ingilizce/
    DGAL/ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER https://www.konusarakogren.com/sozluk/stem-nedir-ne-demek-turkce-anlami
    Vesna Kushevska

    Kocani, Kuzey MakedonyaSOU “Ljupco Santov-Kocani

    https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english-tur/stem-icin-ingilizce/
    HATİCE GERGİN

    ŞEHİT PROF. DR. İLHAN VARANK BİLİM VE SANAT MERKEZİ

    https://yenilikciegitim.com/
    AYŞE AKIŞ

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    http://www.gelecekegitimde.com/
    MUFİDE ÖTER EREN http://www.egitimdeteknoloji.com/

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKÜ

    http://www.egitimdebilisimteknolojileri.com/
    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

    http://tarihveteknoloji.com/
    Andrea Bozenikova

    Dolní Hbity, Çek CumhuriyetiZŠ a MŠ Dolní Hbity, okres Příbram

    https://www.britishcouncil.org.tr/study-uk-great-stem-talks-mete-atature
    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/tr/s%C3%B6zl%C3%BCk/ingilizce/stem
    Rovena Kvaraciejute

    Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    https://www.orav.org.tr/is-birligi-projeler/stem-projeler
    SCIENCE

     

    What is Science?

     

    Science; It is the common name given to physics, chemistry, mathematics and life science, that is, biology. The first emergence and still the same purpose of science is scientific fictions put forward to help human nature. The reason for this purpose is that every event in nature is a part of the Science.

    Science deals with nature, whether living or non-living, and at the same time, science consists of principles, theories, facts and steps. Concept; It is the name given to an abstract and generally known design in the mind of an object, emotion or thought. Principle; It is the main idea, the basic knowledge, the basic rule, which is excluded from all kinds of discussions. Phenomenon; The inference that occurs as a result of a number of events is the result. Laws of nature; It is the totality of events that are repeated each time and take place in a certain period, whose reality or otherwise cannot be claimed.

    If we give an example to the laws of nature; To give an example from our daily life, where every animal is wild or to give an example from our daily life, “Vehicles stop at the red light, they continue to travel at the green light.” We can also give an example of the so-called environmental law. Science is for knowing the environment and making observations. It is necessary to establish a hypothesis to explain the observation made. Experiments and scientific methods are used to prove and validate the established hypothesis.

    Science; It explores the origins of many fields such as astronomy, biology, geology, chemistry. However, these sections are divided into intermediate sections. Science has been continued since the existence of human history in order to contribute to nature and human beings. Although malevolent scientists put forward the aim of producing biological and war weapons that will harm humanity, its general purpose is for the good.

    TECHNOLOGY What is Technology?

      Technology; It is the accumulation of scientific, industrial and industrial knowledge used in daily life, engineering departments, hospitals and more. Technology; It is divided into specific areas such as industry, electronics, communications, medical and manufacturing. This class distinction usually consists of equipment integrity. For example, mechanical technology includes equipment such as wheels, whips, belts, motors. By using these equipment, advancement in technology is achieved.

      Although technology is known in computer and computer memory, technology has a history until this point. Technology started with the first age inventions. For example; the development of tools used for tree cutting, the discovery of heat and fire, and more production and development technologies to facilitate the work of people in antiquity.

      In later ages, the invention of the wheel, dealing with metal and the emergence of knowledge bikirm with weapon production, physics and numerical training in madrasahs brought technology to today. Technology is actually intelligence and creativity. The more creative and forward-looking you have, the more successful and technology-based work you will have.

    MATHEMATICS What is Mathematics?

    The word “mathematics” is a root word that means “mathema”, that is learning, knowledge, used in the Ancient Greek period. Mathematics is considered the queen of all sciences because; It has an important place both in itself and in the advancement of other sciences. Mathematics is everything, what supports this; It was that sciences such as physics, chemistry and astronomy would not exist without mathematics.

     Great importance was attached to mathematics during the renaissance, including art paintings, in the 15000s. As an example of this, in the drawing of Rapheal, one of the most important Italian painters who depicted the “Athens School” during the renaissance period, a group of people teaching geometry in the lower right corner of his painting showed his interest in mathematics.

      Mathematics is also known for being surprising and able to evoke curiosity and love if shown to children correctly. Almost everyone loved riddles as a child, and we were often surprised when we heard the results. When these riddles are blended with mathematical questions gradually, it gives children both a love of mathematics and, together with their interest in mathematics, they enable them to establish a healthier life with mathematics in their future life.

     Any mathematician advocates that while math is a mind game, these mind games are youth games. Games such as chess, checkers, number puzzles are a few examples in particular. The math lab is known as the brain. Come to the final assessment on math. The more successful we do in this laboratory in our brains, the sharper predictions we will have in daily life. It serves to improve yourself in calculating the next step and how to respond to these events.

    ART What is Art?

     Every successful message we can give with our creativity and imagination is actually an art. Art commonly known as “expressing”; We can call works of art created by emotion, design, beauty, imagination and creativity. Also art; It is the depiction of people’s ways of life from the past to the present, the revolutions it brought, the evolving society, innovative ideas and perspectives on life.

     Even though art is sometimes to reflect beauty, beauty is the concept of relativism, and in works of art, this relativism can also be fragmented in an ugly, painful, disgusting way. The features that should be found in works of art are: subjectivity, unity, originality, aesthetics, proportion and symmetry, permanence and universality. At the same time, there should be striking, contemporary and personal continuity in the works of art.

     Art; Although it is assumed to enable the communication of social relations, it is not just the case … Art is not a collection of works that can come out without examining the society and the individual. We definitely see traces of individuality or society in every work of art and describe it to our minds just like in the work. This art expressed and what we have learned serves to improve us and the society. Because art means constantly thinking, generating ideas and imagination. Successful countries have a strong artistic language.

     

3

Poster work and competition

4

Funny Page 😅

  •  

    MATHEMATICS OF ATASSES AND PHOTOS

    TEACHER/SCHOOL/ PUPİLS Mathematical form of proverbs;
    Mathematical form of expressions;
    SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL/İKAL π Either look as you are or be as you seem

     

    f(x)=y v f(y)=x
    ESRA KARAALİ/DGAL π What’s wrong with an x ​​2x has a sound. 2x=s
    x=?
    AYŞE AKIŞ/İKAL π Apparent value does not require proof. lim (a —> 40+) a = t

     

    After forty, his azan becomes clear.

    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN/İKAL π The definition in mathematics does not neglect the lady at home. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8

    drop by drop becomes a lake

    PELİN YILDIZ/DGAL π I’m thinking, so conjecture each has a bold yogurt made out

    f(x) = x + 5
    h(x) = 2x + 4
    t(x) = x² – 1

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER/DGAL π Grasshopper bounces two bounces and forms a pattern on the third. It is the iron that shows the pants

    (-6) = -6
    [-6] = -6
    {-6} = -6
    l-6l = 6

    MUHAMMET ALİ ERZİNCAN/DGAL π Anyone whose manual is irrational does not have a root. “There is no valid object in the public, like the state, the state to be like a breath in the world is like health.”

    1) {,, | ¥ c ve ¥ c ve ¥ ~ ¥=ø }

    2) { e, | ¥ c e }

    3) {, s(n), f(x) | ¥f(x),¥s(n) @ ve n>=1 ve s(n) ~ f(x)=ø ve f(x)+s(n)=}

    descriptions:

     

    e: universal set (universe)

    : public pool,: state group

    s (n): health as a function of breath

    f (x): other states as a function of x

    <>: set (since it is not an uppercase letter)

    @: element

    ~: cut $ im

    ¥: each

    c: sub set

    HATİCE GERGİN/Şehit Prof. Dr. İlhan Varank BİLSEM π If the mathematician’s prayer was accepted, proof would rain from heaven To be the same in seventy what it is.

     

    a = age

    i = human

     

    (a = 7 => i = x) <=> (a = 70 => i = x)

    SEVDA YÜCE/ANKARA ÜNİVESİTESİ GELİŞTİRME VAKFI ÖZEL ANADOLU LİSESİ π We are like coordinate axes with you. We have zero in common. A pinch of grass makes a camel fly over a cliff.

     

    camel = x

    weed = 1

     

    x + 1 = 0 *

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

    Π aunt is half of the mother. A=M/2

     

    Aliona Șveț

    Chişinău, Moldova CumhuriyetiI.P. Centrul de Excelență în Energetică și Electronică

    Π A good is better than a thousand advice.
    fair = xadvice = yx> 1000y
    Andrea Bozenikova

    Dolní Hbity, Çek CumhuriyetiZŠ a MŠ Dolní Hbity, okres Příbram

    Π the grape turns darker than the other. x=10 y=40/4
    x=10 y=20/2
    x=10 y=10
    x=y
    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    Π The patient dervish attained her will. m/2+m/(2^2)+m/(2^3)+….=m
    Rovena Kvaraciejute

    Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    Π Few decisions hurt most. i. x – y > 0

    ii. f(y) > f(x)

    Vesna Kushevska

    Kocani, Kuzey MakedonyaSOU “Ljupco Santov-Kocani

    Π strength arises from unity. i. x=1

    ii. y=2

    iii. z=3

    iv. x+y+z > 6

5

CodeWeek

  • ABOUT TASK
    TASK 

    We design space themed games during Codeweek week.

     

    Create an event in Codeweek and add the given code.

    Code week for everyone

    your code 

    cw20-kK4fr

    WEB 2.0

    https://codeweek.eu/

    https://scratch.mit.edu/

    Thanks Aliona Șveț

     

    code.org  kod: CZTBST

    NAME CERTİFİKA
    SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ESRA KARAALİ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Hatice GERGİN

    Şehit Prof. Dr. İlhan Varank BİLSEM

     

    AYŞE AKIŞ 

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

     

    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Aliona Șveț

    Chişinău, Moldova CumhuriyetiI.P. Centrul de Excelență în Energetică și Electronică

    Andrea Bozenikova

    Dolní Hbity, Çek CumhuriyetiZŠ a MŠ Dolní Hbity, okres Příbram

    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    Rovena Kvaraciejute

    Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    Vesna Kushevska

    Kocani, Kuzey MakedonyaSOU “Ljupco Santov-Kocani

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKARA ÜNİVESİTESİ GELİŞTİRME VAKFI ÖZEL ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    MUHAMMED ALİ ERZİNCAN

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    PELİN YILDIZ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

     

6

Puzzle-😅

7

Fibonacci day 🐰🐇🐰🐇🐰

  •  

     

     

     

    TASK WEB2.0 TOOLS Deadline 
    Dear friends, let’s talk to add work to this day on NOVEMBER 23, which we celebrate as Fibonacci Day.

     

    As with the cakes on the Pi day, on the Fibonacci day, we can prepare soups or meals on vegetables that contain the Fibonacci number sequence, such as broccoli and cauliflower.

     

    Plant such as sunflower or pinecone

     We can provide students with concrete learning opportunities with examples.

    canva.com

    genially.com

    postermywall

    sway.com

    30.11.2020

    11.23, which is formed by the combination of the first four numbers of the Fibonacci Number sequence, 1,1,2,3, that is, the 23rd day of the 11th month (November 23) is celebrated as Fibonacci Day.

    Fibonacci’s Life

     

    Leonardo Fibonacci came to the world in Pisa, Italy in the 12th century. Thanks to his father being a wealthy merchant, he traveled to many countries of the world. When he returned to Europe, he published his famous book, Liber Abaci, by compiling the mathematical knowledge he learned during these trips. He is an important person who transferred the mathematical developments in the east to the western world. In this respect, it is among the pioneers of the renaissance movement. You can start the celebration event with a short animation that tells about Fibonacci’s life.

                                             

     

     

    Golden Ratio

     

    The sequence of numbers known by Fibonacci’s own name is 1,1,2,5,8,13,21,34,55, … The terms in the Fibonacci number sequence are obtained by adding the two terms before it. In addition, the number obtained by proportioning two consecutive terms in the sequence of numbers is constant. This constant is called the first two letters of Fibonacci, the number Fi.

     

     

    Thanks Aliona Șveț

     

    Teacher/School/Pupils

    Works

    SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL

    İSMAİL KULAK ANATOLİAN HIGH SCHOOL

    DGAL/Esra Karaali
    DGAL/PELİN  YILDIZ
    Aliona Șveț / I.P. CEEE

    HATİCE GERGİN

    ŞEHİT PROF. DR. İLHAN VARANK BİLİM VE SANAT MERKEZİ

    AYŞE AKIŞ

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER/DGAL
    M.ALİ ERZİNCAN/DGAL
    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN/İKAL
    Andrea Bozenikova
    Rovena Kvaraciejute/Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKÜ

     

    Vesna Kushevska

    SOU” Ljupco Santov”- Kocani, N.Macedonia

    https://www.mindmaster.io/online/map.html?sharecode=60685767314729a94936803&fbclid=IwAR1KjLRwuONGP7LeVZ3PXfz3hpo6skPDYQuPVSbjLAxWsqgP7H6Csru70GQ

    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

     

  • Mixed Teams

    İSMAİL KULAK ANOTOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL
    İSMAİL KULAK ANOTOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL
8

KAHOOT

9

Learningapps😅

10

New Year Celebration

11

Actıon Bound..

  • Arkadaşlar action bound için bilgileri buraya yazıyorum. 

    Kullanıcı adı :ikal2020ikal

    Şifre : İKAL2020

    Friends I am writing information for action bound here.Username:ikal2020ikalPassword:İKAL2020

    Yarışmayı başlatacak karekod : 

    The data matrix to start the competition:

    DWS123OYUNU.pdf

     

    Friends I am writing information for action bound here.Username: ikal2020ikalPassword: İKAL2020

    Teacher/School/Pupils

    Works

    SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL

    İSMAİL KULAK ANATOLİAN HIGH SCHOOL

    DGAL/Esra Karaali
    DGAL/PELİN  YILDIZ
    Aliona Șveț / I.P. CEEE
    HATİCE GERGİN

    ŞEHİT PROF. DR. İLHAN VARANK BİLİM VE SANAT MERKEZİ

    AYŞE AKIŞ

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER/DGAL

    M.ALİ ERZİNCAN/DGAL
    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN/İKAL

    Andrea Bozenikova
    Rovena Kvaraciejute/Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKÜ

    Vesna Kushevska

    Kocani, Kuzey MakedonyaSOU “Ljupco Santov-Kocani

    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

12

Funny Page 😅 ORIGAMI

  • Origami, one of the most well-known arts in Japanese culture, was a fun for children in its early years, but now it has become a hobby of people of all ages. It would not be wrong to say that this art branch, which is taught in both schools and courses with the aim of developing creativity and manual skills, is a brand new world where you will disappear when you enter it!

    What are the benefits of origami?
    It develops children’s hand and finger muscles, and accordingly hand-eye coordination.
    Children; By shaping ordinary pieces of paper, it easily internalizes the “transformation phenomenon”, one of the most important dynamics of life.
    The concentration of people interested in origami increases.
    Being interested in this art changes your aesthetic perception and your view of the world.
    It gives children and adults the ability to think in three dimensions.

     

    SCHOOL–TEACHER–PUPİLS YOUR WORKS
    SERGİNŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ESRA KARAALİ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Hatice GERGİN

    Şehit Prof. Dr. İlhan Varank BİLSEM

    AYŞE AKIŞ 

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Aliona Șveț

    Chişinău, Moldova CumhuriyetiI.P. Centrul de Excelență în Energetică și Electronică

    Rovena Kvaraciejute

    Druskininkai, LitvanyaDruskininkų „Atgimimo“ mokykla

    Vesna Kushevska

    SOU” Ljupco Santov”- Kocani,       N.Macedonia

    https://padlet.com/manevabrankica/o9i9gmdrax1jxdwl?fbclid=IwAR3AsAVKzSTDqdLda0o59EYHnQwG4yVfENiJ8q9xi_P_FflJ0SUQ18xPDf8

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKARA ÜNİVESİTESİ GELİŞTİRME VAKFI ÖZEL ANADOLU LİSESİ

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    MUHAMMED ALİ ERZİNCAN

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    PELİN YILDIZ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

    Andrea Bozenikova

    Dolní Hbity, Çek CumhuriyetiZŠ a MŠ Dolní Hbity, okres Příbram

13

March 14 World Maths Day

  • CAN EACH PARTNER SHARE WITH US WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AT THEIR OWN SCHOOL AS PART OF PI DAY EVENTS THAT ARE CELEBRATED ON MARCH 14TH EACH YEAR ? THANKS .

      In many parts of the world, it is celebrated as “Pi Day” every year on the 14th of the 3rd month, ie 14th of March.

    This is because 3.14 is the first digits of Pi. Math enthusiasts around the world love to celebrate this endless and never-ending number.

    Pi, which takes its name from the symbol π, which is the first letter of the word environment in Greek and is the most studied number in mathematics; It is the ratio of a circle to its circumference, and math aficionados around the world love to “celebrate” this infinite and never-ending number.

    Celebrated for the first time in 1998 at the San Francisco Exploratorium by Larry SHAW, a famous physicist, Pi Day was celebrated for the first time in 2007 in our country.

    20 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE PI NUMBER;

    Pi has been known and used by civilizations for about 4 thousand years. The cute symbol for the Pi number was introduced in 1706 by an Anglo-Welsh philologist (linguist) William Jones and has been used for over 250 years.
    The exact value of pi can never be calculated, so we can never clearly express the circumference of a circle numerically.
    It doesn’t matter how big or small a circle is, the ratio of circumference to diameter is always the value of Pi.
    Scientists can study the physical structure of planets and asteroids by determining the volume, density and mass of the planets with the help of the Pi number.
    Space researchers use the number Pi to search for other planets orbiting a star other than the Sun.
    Semerkandlı Gıyaseddün Cemşid El Kaşi, a Turkish mathematician, is a name that first calculated the value of Pi to 16 decimals in 1436.
    During the Saturn missions, engineers used a method called Pi transfer to change the orbit of the spacecraft.
    It is necessary to create the friction to slow down a rover or landing craft during Mars missions. With the help of the Pi number, engineers can calculate the parachute size required for friction.
    Engineers use the Pi number as a tool to estimate the amount of uncertainty relative to location due to the uncertainty in landing on Mars.
    Engineers use Pi to communicate with spacecraft in the deep space network to send messages and process what is sent back.

    The Pi number is critical in calculating how much fuel is in the spacecraft tanks and how fast the fuel passes through the fuel lines.
    Many mathematicians believe that it is more correct to say that a circle has infinite corners than to say it does not have any. They think it makes sense to assume that an infinite number of vertices in a circle are related to an infinite number of Pi.
    People compete to calculate more Pi numbers in a never-ending competition. In 2010, a Japanese engineer and an American computer wizard broke the record for calculating the most Pi digits by calculating Pi up to 5 trillion digits. They only used desktop computers, 20 external hard drives, and brilliant minds for calculations.
    The record for reading the most decimal places of Pi was broken on March 21, 2015 by Rajveer Meena at VIT University in Vellore, India. Rajveer was able to read 70 thousand decimal places and it took 10 hours!
    The mysterious structures, the pyramids, which have been declared one of the seven wonders of the world, were built using Pi calculations.
    There is a language made of the number Pi. Some people loved Pi enough to invent a dialect. In the “Pi-lish” language, the number of letters in each word matches the corresponding number Pi. This first word has three letters, the second one has one, and the third has four letters. This language is much more popular than you might think.
    Pi computation is a stress test for a computer. The graph showing the level of activity in the computer’s processor works just like a digital cardiogram.
    Pi number is an irrational number, so the digit after the comma has no limit. Since this unlimited number sequence never repeats itself, the numbers have always come in different sequences. The number pi is literally infinite. But the number 123456 does not appear anywhere in the first million digits of Pi. This is a bit shocking because if it doesn’t have a million digit Pi 124356 sequence, it’s definitely the most unique number.
    The birthday of Albert Einstein, one of the most famous scientists in the world, is March 14, 1879.
    Although we know trillions of pi digits, there is really no need for it; Even engineers at NASA round Pi to 15 decimal places when calculating interplanetary orbits.

     

    SCHOOL TEACHERS AND PUPİLS WORKS
    SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL/İKAL
    ESRA KARAALİ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Hatice GERGİN

    Şehit Prof. Dr. İlhan Varank BİLSEM

    AYŞE AKIŞ 

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    MÜFİDE ÖTER EREN

    İSMAİL KULAK ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Aliona Șveț

    Chişinău, Moldova CumhuriyetiI.P. Centrul de Excelență în Energetică și Electronică

    Vesna Kushevska

    Kocani, Kuzey MakedonyaSOU “Ljupco Santov-Kocani

    SEVDA YÜCE

    ANKARA ÜNİVESİTESİ GELİŞTİRME VAKFI ÖZEL ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Yüksel ORUÇ

    Darıca, TürkiyeDeniz Yıldızları Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

    ÇİĞDEM ÖZDÜZENCİLER

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    MUHAMMED ALİ ERZİNCAN

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    PELİN YILDIZ

    SEYHAN DANİŞMENT GAZİ ANADOLU LİSESİ

    Lejla Hujdur

    Sarajevo, Bosna-HersekSrednja ekonomska skola, Sarajevo

     

14

eTwinning Day Events

15
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content