Liposuction Surgery in Hyderabad
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Liposuction: The Best and Most Preferred Body Contouring Surgery

by

Artwork: Ajitesh Verma

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 31

Liposuction is an advanced body contouring procedure that uses a vacuum suction technique to remove excess fat from the body’s specific areas. Everyone desires to have a well defined and sculpted body profile but it is not always possible to achieve it with exercise and diet. Sometimes in the specific body parts there’s resistant fat which is very difficult to get rid of. In such a case, if the person has a stable body weight, he/she can opt for liposuction treatment.

2
Liposuction Surgery in Hyderabad

The liposuction procedure can be effectively performed on the body areas like abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, and neck. Liposuction helps to get rid of unwanted fat cells and achieve an attractive body contour.

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is the best cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad who perform liposuction treatment.

4

The liposuction procedure performed by him at his clinic i.e. Inform Clinics involves the following steps:

Anaesthesia: The liposuction procedure is performed under general anaesthesia. This helps in reducing the discomfort, which is caused during the procedure.

Placement of incisions: In the next step, a small incision is made in the target area. The size of the incision usually ranges between a quarter and a fourth of an inch. So, it is hardly noticeable.

5

Suctioning of fat: In this step, the surgeon will introduce a tube called a cannula through the incision to remove stubborn fat tissue. Then the back and forth motion of the cannula melts the exercise-resistant fat. As the fat cells begin to deform, the vacuum suction method helps take out the liquefied fat from the body. Advanced techniques such as laser or ultrasound energy are used at Inform Clinics to melt the fat, and this makes liposuction procedure less invasive and more comfortable for the patient.

6

Incision closure: In the last step, the incision is closed with traditional or absorbable sutures once the surgery is done. A drain tube is placed by the surgeon under the skin in the incision area. This will help collect excess fluid and reduce the chances of infection in the first few days after surgery. Bruising and swelling are minimal after the procedure.

7

Benefits of liposuction:

  • Liposuction helps to improve the shape and contour of the body.

  • Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes fatty tissue from different body parts.

  • Liposuction is effective for individuals who are suffering from gynecomastia because of fat accumulation.

  • Liposuction reduces the number of fat cells present in the body and is responsible for reducing overall body weight. However, the success of liposuction is measured by the change in the body shape and not the weight; but it is definitely an additional benefit.

  • Liposuction helps to improve the self-esteem and confidence of the person.

8

Inform Clinics is one of the best cosmetic surgery clinics where Dr. Dushyanth Kalva, the best plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, successfully performs different types of liposuction surgeries.

For more information about liposuction surgery in Hyderabad visit Inform Clinics today!

9

Resource: https://drdushyanthkalva.wordpress.com/2020/08/24/liposuction-the-best-and-most-preferred-body-contouring-surgery/

 

Contact:-

 

Address: 3rd floor, Park View, Adjacent to CVR Health, Road Number 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91-7032707070

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content