Little Blue Riding Hood or How to Respond to Emails

by Dovi Holtz

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Little Blue Riding Hood or How to Respond to Emails

I'm an educator and an entrepreneur who would like to see more and more students learning out of interest and Read More
  • Joined Jan 2019
  • Published Books 2

Everyone knows the story about Little Red Riding Hood. What most people don’t know however, is that she had two sisters. Little Blue Riding Hood and Little Yellow Riding Hood.

2

All three Little Hoods grew up very emotionally attached to their grandma who lived on the other side of the forest, but eventually, they started getting older, and each one started chasing her own dreams.

 

3

Little Blue Riding Hood, who became an actress, would write to her grandma whenever she wanted money:

Dear Grandma,

Loved the beautiful flowers you sent me last winter! Never got around to sending a thank you note, but I am now! Please send cash to this address.

Love Little Blue Riding Hood

 

4

Grandma’s responses would be pretty much as follows:

Dear Blue,

Was delighted to receive your letter. I sent money last Tuesday. It must have gotten lost in the mail. Too bad.

Love Grandma

5

Little Yellow Riding Hood, who grew up to be an accountant, would write to Grandma on her birthday, if she remembered. Her letters looked a lot like this:

Dear Grandma,

Wow! You’re already three hundred and forty seven! Time really does fly. Send money.

Love Little Yellow Riding Hood

 

6

And Grandma would reply thus:

Dear Yellow,

The post must be very slow nowadays, since I was three hundred and forty seven five years ago. That must also be the reason you got no money.

Love Grandma

 

7

But the only one who became famous was Little Red Riding Hood. You see, she would write to Grandma on a weekly basis. This is how her letters went:

Dear Grandma,

Thank you for your apple pie recipe. It was absolutely delicious! I never knew that if you added fresh Big Bad Wolf it added that tangy aroma. We had Goldilocks over with the Three Little Pigs last night and I told them what an amazing grandmother I have. They said they’d come over just as soon as the Three Little Pigs finished building their new house. I met this gorgeous Prince Charming the other day, but he said his destiny was to find the Sleeping Beauty. Go figure, just when you think you found the right guy, this prophecy comes and takes him away. Oh well, I guess you know how it is with witches and their spells. I’ll be in touch again next week. Tell the Hunter I said hi.

Your loving granddaughter, Little Red Riding Hood

 

8

As could be expected, these were Grandma’s responses:

To my most precious granddaughter,

You always know what to write. The Hunter is doing just fine and is looking forward to your friends visit. Cinderella was here the other day and it was quite delightful. Here are 2000$ to buy yourself a computer so that we could E-mail and don’t have to wait for the post. Write to me at [email protected].

Love Grandma

 

9

And that’s how Little Red Riding Hood bought her computer, typed her story, sent it to an editor who loved it and published it and became a lot richer and more famous than her two sisters.

Hope you all get the moral of this story.

Truly yours

Dovi

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content