London Zoo by Stepan - Illustrated by Stepan - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

London Zoo

by

Artwork: Stepan

  • Joined Apr 2019
  • Published Books 1
London Zoo by Stepan - Illustrated by Stepan - Ourboox.com

London Zoo wait you.

We will be glad to see you in our famous zoo.

It’s fun, relaxing, exciting to be here.

And you can see the best animals in the world

3

4

Discover over 750 animal species in the capital’s animal kingdom

 

London Zoo houses a rare wonderful range of animals

5

London Zoo animals

The Zoo has a rare collections of animals. You can see some popular animals here like Brumas (Polar bear)Chi Chi (Giant panda)Josephine (Indian hornbill)Goldie (the golden eagle), The QuaggaEros (wild snowy owl)Belinda (Mexican red-kneed bird-eating spider)Winnie (American black bear)Obaysch Pipaluk (Male Polar Bear)Jumbo the ElephantGuy the GorillaChimpanzee, Komodo Dragons etc.

It houses a wonderful range of reptilesfishinvertebratesbirds and mammals. Meet The MonkeysButterfly ParadiseHuman ZooInto AfricaAfrican Bird Safari etc Of the more than 650 species at the Zoo, 112 are listed as threatened in the Red Data Books.

6
London Zoo by Stepan - Illustrated by Stepan - Ourboox.com

Meet Kombucha

and our other gorillas

in their majestic gorilla Kingdom

8

9

Chill out with our playful penguins

at penguin Beach

and get closer to the action

than ever before with

penguin Beach live.

10
London Zoo by Stepan - Illustrated by Stepan - Ourboox.com

Go deeper into Tiger territory that ever before and come within a whisker of nature’s most breathtaking predators.

We are Beautiful’s to March a tiger family of JJ Malati and their three adorable Cubs, Foodie, McHale and Center.

 As you watch the Cubs exploring their new home your little ones can visit our Cooper and learn how to leap and creep like a tiger.

12

13

London Zoo exhibited Chimpanzee in 1835, Jumbo African elephant in 1866, Guy the gorilla in 1947.

London Zoo is a very popular attraction. It is the world’s oldest scientific zoo. It was opened by Zoological Society of London (ZSL) in 1828. They exhibited Chimpanzee in 1835 for the 1st timeJumbo, the first African elephant brought down from France in 1866. Very popular Guy the gorillaarrived at London Zoo in 1947.

14

London Zoo opening times hours

Opening hours: 10am to 5pm every day except Christmas Day. (last entry 4pm)

London Zoo ticket prices discount code

Online ticket price: Adult £24.30Children (3-15 years) £18.00Family £75.80 (2 Adults + 2 Children). Children under 3 years free.  You will get this special price when book online in advance. Please visit the website for today’s ticket price and more options to buy tickets.

 

15
London Zoo by Stepan - Illustrated by Stepan - Ourboox.com

*************************

If you are interested in

London  Zoo,

we are waiting for you

************************************************************************************************************************

17

18
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content