Backup your important Magento 2 data on the cloud storage using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Cloud Backup.
Data is the new currency, and fuels the eCommerce businesses. No online business owner can afford losing their important data. Therefore, it becomes essential for them to back up their store’s data regularly to avoid data loss in case of any technical incidence.
To avoid such incidences for Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Cloud Backup Extension to automatically backup store’s data to Google drive and Dropbox. It is a must-have extension for the store owners handling copious amount of data in their online store.
The extension can take backup of the complete Magento 2 store backup, and also offers options to take individual backups of database and media. Moreover, it also supports scheduling automatic backups of the store’s data. The admin can set the frequency and time for the scheduled data backups.
Features of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Cloud Backup:
- Keep backup of your store’s important data to tackle any kind of data loss instances.
- Provides different options to take backup of Magento 2 database, media, and system backup.
- Store owners can choose to take backup either in Do not Pack DB File, or Pack file by GZ compressor.
- Supports automatic and manual backups of the store data from the admin backend.
- The extension supports backing up data to Google drive and Dropbox.
- Easy integration with the cloud storage accounts through the authorization credentials received from Google drive and Dropbox.
- Option to schedule automated Magento cloud backups daily, weekly, or monthly.
- The admin can set the time to perform the scheduled Magento cloud backup.
- Option to receive email notifications in case of successful cloud backup.
- Automatic delete old backups after specific number of days.
- Secure your online store’s data from any kind of data loss incidents.
Read more at: https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-cloud-backup.html