Magento 2 CMS Display Rules Extension
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Magento 2 CMS Display Rules Extension by ITORIS INC.

by

Artwork: Alexei Kovalev

Itoris Inc. is an ecommerce solution provider from Canada. The company has started its operations in 2007 and has so Read More
  • Joined Oct 2017
  • Published Books 30

Want to add special offers to wholesalers or show more ads for retailers? Want to make CMS pages or static blocks visible for selected customer groups? The Magento 2 CMS Display Rules extension will help to extend the CMS pages’ and static blocks’ functionality.

The extension allows to set the visibility of CMS pages and static blocks for selected customer groups. The rest of your customers will be redirected to another pages depending on the settings. Now you can manage the visibility period of your pages or blocks to add promotions, coupons or other information for a limited period of time.


Features:

  • Ability to make CMS pages visible for selected customer groups;
  • Ability to replace selected pages with the chosen ones;
  • Ability to make static blocks visible for selected customer groups;
  • Ability to substitute selected static blocks for a certain customer group;
  • Limit the visibility period.

Unique content plays a key role making a powerful endorsement of your brand. Now the ITORIS team offers to extend the functionality of CMS pages and static blocks that determines your store’s content. If you need to set a special offer for a certain customer group, for instance, wholesalers, you can do it easily using extension CMS Display Rules.

Let’s imagine that you want to show a new collection but before that sell the old one. Thus you need to add a special offer to these products for wholesalers for a certain period of time. It won’t cause any difficulties as the extension allows to hide a necessary CMS page from the rest of customers redirecting them to the selected page, and limit the period when the page is visible.

The same is applied to static blocks. You can make a selected static block visible and set the substitution. The block will be visible for certain customer groups only, and if a customer from another group opens this section, the replaced block will appear.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content