Meaningful Day

by tehila ungar

Artwork: Shir Aple, Tehila Ungar and Shany Ochana

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Meaningful Day

by

Artwork: Shir Aple, Tehila Ungar and Shany Ochana

  • Joined Nov 2022
  • Published Books 1

 

Tehila Ungar:

 

A meaningful day is a day that you can go to sleep with the feeling that you did something good today. You know that you did not waste your time, moreover, you utilized your time. One option for utilizing time is to do good deeds, every person can do many good deeds for his environment. It can be a favor for a stranger whom you do not exactly know, it can be your neighbor, you can help your relatives or you can do a significate act for yourself, something that will influence your personality forever.

 

 

 

 

2
Meaningful Day by tehila ungar - Illustrated by Shir Aple, Tehila Ungar and Shany Ochana - Ourboox.com

 

 

A meaningful day is a day when you learned something new, develop a new skill, or achieve a new goal, thus you are a better person than the day before. People can not be at the same level as yesterday, they go up a level or, God forbid, go down a level. Therefore we need to do something meaningful every day to achieve a higher level.  The main principle is to do something, not let your time pass!!!

4
Meaningful Day by tehila ungar - Illustrated by Shir Aple, Tehila Ungar and Shany Ochana - Ourboox.com

 

 

 

I found the poem Count That Day Lost by George Eliot to be very inspiring. Eliot encoring the reader to take a break and check carefully his day if it can be considered as well spend. The reader can understand the message of the poem by reading the title. I agree with Eliot’s message, I believe that each person should know that our life is limited and we need to utilize it. Otherwise, we can miss our days because the clock never stops and we may regret that.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content