Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Memories Of My Time In CIS

by

Artwork: OluwaDamilolaAdeosun

I am a kind student that attends the school CIS, I am a smart boy with so many friends.
  • Joined May 2016
  • Published Books 2

Table of content    

Introduction

Grade 1

Grade 2

Grade 3

Grade 4

Grade 5

Grade 6

My time in CIS

My awards list

Autograph page

Pictures

Teachers list

Pictures

Leaving

Pictures

Past 6 years

Pictures

Conclusion

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

CIS has been my home when I first came I was really shy. New people new friends it was all so difficult.As I got more used to this school I made a lot of friends such as; Ayomide,Louisa,Ezara,Sosa,Fahrid,Lani,Omala,Aditiya,Tobe,

Eduvie, etc. In CIS I have had some amazing teachers such as; Mrs. Asemota, Mrs. Abor, Mrs. Hampton, Mr. Manning, Mrs. Akinyemi and Mrs. Dosunmu.

 

I got used to CIS in year 2 (when I made most of my friends) CIS was veery difficult but I got used to it. CIS has been my home for 6 years and so many people have been kind to me and I can trust most of my friends to keep secrets. In CIS people have always been my friends and I will be sad when I go  to secondary.

3

Grade 1… 

 

In grade 1 I was very shy and had no friends because I had just joined. After some time people started talking to me and I started to fell part of this school. In year 1 I used to cry because my mum came late and I didnt like the school that much but I got used to all the people. In year 1 my teacher was Mrs. Asemota she was kind to me and always cheered me up when I was sad. Mrs. Asemota was a beautiful woman who was always kind but if you  didnt behave you would get in trrouble.

 

In year 1 my classmates were friendly to me and I had a fun time playing and doing my work. Some of my friends are still in this school now and I am very happy.

4

Grade 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

In grade 2 I got mor familuar with CIS. In year 2 I also found out that CIS stands for Childrens  International  School . Grade 2 was harder than grad 1 but I managed.Although, I couldnt spell properlly I was able to do what most of my friends could do.

 

My teacher in year 2 was Mrs. Abor. Mrs. Abor was one of my speciald teachers because of how she treted me. Mrs. Abor treated me with love and in return I treated her with my love and respect. In year 2 I had so many memories like my sports day . On my sports day I could bearly run I came third but I kept on trying.

5

” Grad 3″  Image result for tuff times quotes

 

Grade 3 was hard more work more subjects more difficult tasks etc. Even though grade 3 was hard I made it out alive. In grade 3 I started projects and I started writing more. In grade 3 I had to start using more ponctuations and more complex vocabulary in my work to give it more flavour.

 

In year 3 my teacher was Mrs. Hampton she was someone I could always go to when I was sad and needed someone to cheer me up. Mrs. Hampton was a beautiful woman that always made me have fun and I was sod when I left. If Mrs. Hampton saw me crying she would come and give me a big hug.

 

Something  I would not forget about grade 3 is when I broke my pinky and couldnt write. The pain I felt was excruciating. When I broke my pinky Mrs. Obehy helped me write. I broke my pinky in the playgtound and when I went to the nurse she gave me a bandage to help it heal faster.

6

Grade 4 (the work begins)

 

Grade 4 was a tuff time because of all the work. In grade 4… I made many new friends like; Lani, Fahrid, Ayomide, Ezara, Louisa, Dire (the girl I dont like at all), Tehide, etc. In grade 4 my friends and I had small fights but in the end we always became friends again. In year 4 you had to use heterogeneous vocabulary in your writing.

 

In year 4 my teacher was Mr. Manning (He was my only male teacher) Mr. Manning was one of my funnyest teachers and I love the way he taught us. I still cant forget the song “raindrops are falling on my head” he tought us. Mr. Manning was a great and Inteligent teacher that was great. I miss him so much.

 

In grade 4 the bigest events where swimming gala and sports day. On swimming gala i came fourth and I was only a bit happy eith my self but on sports day I came second… Wow. I was happy after both because I had fun trying to win. My best time out of those two was sports day I think it was… Awsome.

7

What was grade 5 about ???

 

Hmm… in grade 5 I had so much fun dancing competitions and more. In year 5 I found out that I was a gymnastics person and  I was happy that I was given that talent. Year 5 was a juicy time with all the latest gosip. In year 5 I was excited because I was finaly in upperkeystage two and that was great knowing I might be picked in the leadership team soon… but sadly I was not picked.

 

In year 5 my teacher was… the wonderful Mrs. Akinyemi. Mrs. Akinyemi was a great teacher and I loved her so much I even got to see her in church. Mrs. Akinyemi was great and I love all the new things she tought me that I didnt know like the middle ages,  photosynthesis, etc. Mrs. Akinyemiwas a wonderful teacher that made me understaand most of the things I didnt understand so I could do my work properly.

 

In year 5 I  won the prize for most improved student I was so happy when I received the certificate becaus I new I was going to get an Iphone 6 what I have always wanted.

8

The great Grade 6 

 

Well……. Grade 6 is not over yet but it has been a blast of fun. Year 6 has been my most exciting year in CIS I have mad new friends I never new about like; Eduvie, Fatima, Jean, Uch, etc. Year 6 has been a interesting year. I have enlarged my understanding on different things like; algebra, plants, tudor, citizenship and natural selection. Year 6 is one of the years I would not forget especialy; sports day, swimming gala, literacy week , the queens birthday, key stage 2 production and prize giving day.

 

Year 6 has been a year I will cherish for the rest of my life. MY teacher in year 6 is the one and only… Mrs. Dosunmu. Mrs Dosunmu has been my favourite teacher  and I will miss her dreadfully. Mrs. Dosunmu has tought me so many skills in life and I thank her so much for teaching me. Year 6 has been a long tough ride and it is time to say goodbye.

 

 

9

My time in CIS

 

 

Hmm… My time in Cis has been a blast I remember when I was in year 1 now I am in year 6. I remember when I just came and I was shy. As I got more used to this school I made a lot of friends such as; Ayomide,Louisa,Ezara,Sosa,Fahrid,Lani,Omala,Aditiya,Tobe,

Eduvie, etc. In CIS I have had some amazing teachers such as; Mrs. Asemota, Mrs. Abor, Mrs. Hampton, Mr. Manning, Mrs. Akinyemi and Mrs. Dosunmu.

 

During my time in CIS I went on many field trips that I thought were great and helped a lot such as Lekki conservation centre. It helps with science. Although it was fun some animals there were scary such as some of the monkeys (some people were afraid)

Some things I thought were interesting about CIS was; the subjects, the sports, the clubs, the people, etc.

Some clubs and things I enjoy doing are; swimming, running; maths, mad science, steam club, rugby, tennis and basketball.

When I was new so many people were nice to me and I fell in love with this school. Some of my friends were showing me around because, it was a big school with so many programs I love; sports day, swimming gala, maths competition, spelling competition, etc.

 

10

My awards

 

  1. Outstanding comportment and social awareness
  2. Sports day participation
  3. Effort in becoming more scientifically aware.
  4. Swimming gala
  5. Completed a one year coerce in drama program
  6. Always award x3
  7. Prize giving day trophy
  8. Most improved student
  9. 1 silver medal
  10. 2 bronze medals

 

 

11

Autograph page

 

Ezara

Dami, you have been a great friend and I will miss you when you go to secondary. Good luck!!

 

 

Eduvie

Dami you have been such a good friend this year. I really hope we are in the same class next year. Stay cool and let me stay weird. – Eduvie=)

Fahrid

Dami, you have been one of my best friends and I always new I could trust you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gbemiga

Dami, You have been a reat friend for the past few months and when I Met you in year 5 you were kind. Good luck in your secondary school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jemima

 

 

 

 

 

Sosa

 

 

 

 

Louisa

Dami, you have been a great friend and I cant wait to see you in secondary. I hope you have a fantastic holiday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omala

Dami. Since year 3, you’ve been really nice to me. It’s really cool how you went from being really shy to being really confident. I will always miss your funny personality.

 

 

 

Jean

Dami you have been very funny in this year 6C and i wish you the eest in year 7.

 

 

 

Ayomide

Dami, you have been one of my best friends and I will  miss you so much. Good luck in secondary.

 

 

 

 

 

Pradyumn

Dami, you  have been a good friend in many times; you supported me when there was little hope (cheered me up) and I thank you for that. Best of luck in your Secondary and keep working smart, not hard.

 

 

 

Uche

Dami you are one of the best friends I

ever had in my entireee life and I hope we’ll have fun together in secondary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fatima

Dami, you are very kind and sometime funny, and also you are a very good gymnast. I wish you the best in secondary. Good luck.

 

 

 

Kevwe

 

 

 

Tobe

Dami, you have been a great friend to me; although I didn’t really know you up till this year, from the way you have comported yourself, we have become good friends. I wish you the best in secondary school.

 

 

 

Aisha

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Dosunmu

 

 

 

Miss. Dami

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12
Displaying ccostume day.jpg
13

                            Shakespeare

The picture above shows a picture of 6c on Shakespeare day. Shakespeare day was a very interesting day because there was a fashion show and year 6 did a play .

 

The fashion show was great so many cool costumes and every one had fun. In  the fashion show the judges based it on your Shakespearean costume because the theme was Shakespeare.

 

Finally it was time for the play and I was nervous but at the end of the show we put up a great performance.

 

14
Displaying IMG_4519.jpg
15

Queens birthday

 

The queens bithday was great the colours and the snacks were the best. On the queens birthday there were amazing snacks like tea and buiscuits.

 

The queens birthday was great and I truly had fun !

16
Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com
Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com
Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com
Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com

All my teachers

1.  Mrs. Asemota                                                                     year 1a

2. Mrs.  Abor                                                                              year 2a

3. Mrs. Hampton                                                                       year 3c

4. Mr. Manning                                                                          year 4c

5. Mrs. Akinyemi                                                                        year 5c

6. Mrs.Dosunmu                                                                         year 6c

 

All my teachers apart from one have been female.

 

21
Memories Of My Time In CIS by Oluwadamilola  - Illustrated by OluwaDamilolaAdeosun - Ourboox.com

Watch this

 

23

24

25

The best part was my B- Day

26

Leaving

 

Some things I would look forward to when leaving are; summer holiday,  going to secondary, travelling, throwing awesome party’s, etc.

 

But I will also be sad to leave year 6 because I might not see some of my friends ever again. Leaving will be one of the saddest moments ever.

27

28

Displaying IMG_0901.jpg

29

crazy socks day

It was an amazing day lots of crazy socks it was crazy socks day. Finally it was here a day when people wore crazy socks. It was crazy sock day in CIS !!!!!! Crazy sock day was a blast lots of interesting designs I cant lie. On crazy sock day the fashion show was great with lots of things that gave me an idea… I could make my socks more crazy. So I did.

 

The best part on crazy sock day was when I won craziest socks for males in my class. When I found out I jumped up and down, with one question, what did I win???? Then I got my present. I won a toy army plane. I said to myself, “yay” !! it might not be what I wanted but it  was still fantastic.

30

Image result for crazy socks

31

32

Past 6 years

 

The past 6 years of my life have been amazing all the new people I have met and all the fun things I have done. All my friends have been kind to me and I will miss them so much. It has been a tuff time but I always found a way to succeed.

 

I would like to thank all my teachers for all the work they have done to help me especially Mrs. Dosunmu my year 6 teacher, she has helped me a lot. My teachers have helped me with all the things I thought were challenging.

33

34

35

36

 

37

38

My home

 

CIS has been my home and I will miss every one so much.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39

40

Conclusion

To sum up my time in CIS has been amazing. My best year has been year 6.I have learnt things like; algebra, the middle ages, BODMAS ( brackets, others, division, multiplication, addition and subtraction. Although, I will miss primary school dreadfully, I am looking forward to secondary and all the new people I will meet.

I will miss my friends terribly as they travel all over the globe. It will be hard for me to stay happy when none of my friends are by my side. CIS has been the best school ever I cant Imagine how cool it will be in secondary. Oh well it would be hard to let go but now I am waiting for what will happen next.

41
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content